Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,103 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? (11679 Views)

Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around / Ladies How Do You Control Your Guy In A Situation Of Konji? / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? by billtommy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
Someone just used those words KONJI and AGRO, can someone tell me their meanings?
Re: Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? by KevinII(m): 5:11am On Apr 05, 2012
konji is another name for kainji dam. agro has something to do with agriculture. you dont have to be einstein to be able to figure that out. ode

2 Likes

Re: Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? by Lexusgs430: 5:18am On Apr 05, 2012
Kevin_II: konji is another name for kainji dam. agro has something to do with agriculture. you dont have to be einstein to be able to figure that out. ode

Konji - been intimate
Agro - trouble
Re: Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? by KevinII(m): 5:21am On Apr 05, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Konji - been intimate
Agro - trouble
who is this ode correcting me. anyhting i say is right what do you know kwa nu
Re: Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? by hawtin: 5:27am On Apr 05, 2012
all foolish men the op, kevin and lexus.
agro and kongy are the same terms or mean the same thing only different words.
kongy and agro simply means the person in question has urge to have sex.
agro was an old word, kongy is a new slang and more konk.
Re: Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? by KevinII(m): 5:37am On Apr 05, 2012
hawtin: all foolish men the op, kevin and lexus.
see this itk. you look like and expert in this field. come to my bedroom with agro let me help you
Re: Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? by Lexusgs430: 5:40am On Apr 05, 2012
hawtin: all foolish men the op, kevin and lexus.

Has anybody insulted you this morning? Or did you wake up on the wrong side of your bed?
It has a light - hearted question, and let us have as much fun as we can with it.
Re: Pls Am New Here,what Do Konji And Agro Mean? by RobinHez(m): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2015
Konji Usually used by people of Nigerian descent to describe a state of extreme horniness. Usually only applies to people who have tasted the forbidden fruit before

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Konji

(1) (Reply)

See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime / Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? / My Boyfriend Is Fed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.