Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate (7243 Views)

True-life Confession: What Led To My Impotence / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? / Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by blokoncept(m): 12:10pm On Nov 25, 2008
guys&gals,let's get it on,
    "WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THINGS YOU'VE DONE TO LOVER,
      drop ur thought here,
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by Ben13: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2008
I sucked her right nipple and played with the other for about 3 hot hours

real crazy
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by whitelexi(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2008
Recorded her telephone voice, applied some voice synthesizers to it to make it sound like a robot's voice, then played it back for her to hear tongue
It had the most awesome result grin

1 Like

Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by Busybody2(f): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2008
No wonder Uju couldn't stop waxing lyrical about the voice grin
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by CodeRED(f): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I think was the time he refused to accompany me to fashion show, instead he took his dog to the Vet. So I coloured the pup pink to get back at him. cheesy
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by OscarJ1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2008
uhm!!!

mine was dat, i inserted my d into her p n jerked just twice n i pulled out saying i was only kidding with her. meeeeeeeeeeeen she almost killed me dat day.
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by CodeRED(f): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2008
Oscar J:

uhm!!!

mine was that, i inserted my d into her p n jerked just twice n i pulled out saying i was only kidding with her. meeeeeeeeeeeen she almost killed me that day.
Forgive him Lord for he knoweth not what he did grin grin grin
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by ztyle(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2008
huh everyone comment sound nice! mine is suck her nipple turn red, u know what dat mean!  wink
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by OscarJ1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2008
Forgive him Lord for he knoweth not what he did

yeah u right, and i say amen to that prayer 4 me.

thanks wink
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by CodeRED(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2008
Oscar, you are welcome dear wink
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by OscarJ1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2008
mine is suck her nipple turn red, u know what that mean!  

no i dont knw. please expalin!!!
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by ztyle(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2008
Bring your babe for xperience! tongue
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by OscarJ1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2008
ehn!  u no well oooooo! shocked

God 4 bid

olohun maje ooooooooo!

waves hand and taps finger over his head angry
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by bettes(f): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2008
Oscar J:

uhm!!!

mine was that, i inserted my d into her p n jerked just twice n i pulled out saying i was only kidding with her. meeeeeeeeeeeen she almost killed me that day.

Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by ztyle(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2008
Oscar J na Babe i talk oh no bi wife grin *Lol rolling on the floor*
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by OscarJ1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2008

its a weird thing to do rit

naughty me.
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by bacterium(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2008
Clean the dirt of her nose with my mouth. Was nice and salty. She likes it alot.
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by OscarJ1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2008
Clean the dirt of her nose with my mouth. Was nice and salty. She likes it alot.
shocked

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!! see luv n tokyo!
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by bacterium(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2008
Yes if you try your girl will love you for ever. Its showing real care and love.
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by osisi6(f): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2008
hide his car keys sometime ago when he made me mad wink
He had to take a cab to work  grin
he forgave me later cool
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by OscarJ1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2008
Yes if you try your girl will love you for ever. Its showing real care and love.

i feel u ooooooooooo!
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by osisi6(f): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2008
bacterium:

That is so gross.
what a dirty man
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by bacterium(m): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2008
I am dirty? I taking the shower I brush my teeth. Only I lick the dirt of my habibi's nose you call me dirty? Why all this insults? Please only I love her and I want to show. If your man do for you you will love it. Ask him to try please.
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2008
Recorded her telephone voice, applied some voice synthesizers to it to make it sound like a robot's voice, then played it back for her to hear
It had the most awesome result

What ? shocked shocked . . . . You did not !!! shocked shocked shocked

[s]Berra watch you back sugar, cos I'm coming after you angry[/s]
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by jgirl3: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2008
Soulmate? When I get one, i'll let you know.
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by snazzydown(m): 12:19am On Nov 26, 2008
@J-GIRL, I M UR SOUL MATE NOW, WHY R U DENYING ME WHILE I STILL ALIVE?
PLZ STOP IT OK
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by MissyB1(m): 12:28am On Nov 26, 2008
*osisi:

That is so gross.
what a dirty man
Doesn't his moniker say it all??
If it was only 'bout dirt, it would have been berra.
Bacterium/Bacteria::::Sometin abt name and personality!! tongue
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by jgirl3: 12:31am On Nov 26, 2008
snazzydown:

@J-GIRL, I M UR SOUL MATE NOW, WHY R U DENYING ME WHILE I STILL ALIVE?
PLZ STOP IT OK
Who sent you to me? LOL! Kai!
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by snazzydown(m): 12:35am On Nov 26, 2008
@j-girl, just add my chatting id destinysnazzy@yahoo.com and i bet u i will confess privately ok
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by Moyola(f): 12:40am On Nov 26, 2008
soulmate? undecided
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by snazzydown(m): 1:23am On Nov 26, 2008
moyola, soulmate? cry
Re: Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate by category(m): 8:41am On Nov 27, 2008
I'm soulmateless.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things My GF Are Not Allowed To Do / Matured Ladies Only: When Will Konji Stop Killing The Men?. / As A Man, You Can't Avoid It.. You Will Definitely Marry A Hoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.