Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How I Was Raped By My Landlady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Raped By My Landlady (13207 Views)

My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by MissRaine69(f): 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

you wont be taking anything by force

cos i'll be a willing victim since i so badly want to get raped smiley
Then it's not a rape is it?
It's role play
Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:

Then it's not a rape is it?
It's role play

lmao

i 100% knew you were gonna say that cheesy cheesy

i dont actually mean i'd put up no fight at all

even if i fight i'd most probably give in at some point

besides i wouldnt want it to be like some pre-planned play

lemme reassure you once again

"you wouldnt be taking anything by force.........just play your part (what rapists do)" grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by uzoormah(m): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Rape u? HOW?

Abeeegi, i want everything in details where she started "raping" u grin

wetin be everytin wey u wan kw again..e be like say blue film don dy hungry u

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
uzoormah:

wetin be everytin wey u wan kw again..e be like say blue film don dy hungry u

Hahahaha grin..well the story wasnt clear ooo..This is very crucial if somebody's accusing his landlady that she rape him wink

I wonder what his landlady saw after his boxers fall grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Momoh7(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Po po no reach me..
Na only me waka come

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by uzoormah(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahaha grin..well the story wasnt clear ooo..This is very crucial if somebody's accusing his landlady that she rape him wink

Lol..we are saying d same thing.. u wnt to know how u will imagine it abi.. babe calm down.. or u wan make i rape u

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by uzoormah(m): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

u are d type that would like to know every detail of a telemundo u missed.. sorry bae nothing for u to imagine again..lol
Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
uzoormah:

Lol..we are saying d same thing.. u wnt to know how u will imagine it abi.. babe calm down.. or u wan make i rape u

Hahahahah...as long u eat that flat booty like groceries wink grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by chubinwa(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
d problem now is dat everybody around me have fainted and I hadn't no space to do mine

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by uzoormah(m): 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahah...as long u eat that flat booty like groceries wink grin

That shud be d pix of ur grandma ryt...ur really playing with me.hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by THUNDAR(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
01Alpha:
It's all started 3 month after I moved into her house, mind you, I paid my bills as at when due. But recently I noticed the way she looks at me.

last week I was taking my bath when I catch her dey look me true the small small holes way dey our bathroom door. but I do like say I no see her, continue dey do my tin. and when I come outside, she dey look me come they bite her upper lips like person way get slowpoke.

since then,if she cook she go give me as per neighborhood way we be. me too, i do buy ice cream,
egg roll for her. so it's a two way thing.

just yesterday, by 11:30pm my landlady call me,tell me say she no fit sleep say spiders they disturb her for her room. I was putting on my slack boxer so I had to support it with one hand. when I enter her room, I climb chair come use broom they kill the spiders. I nearly fall so I come use my other hand support my self. my slack boxer come fall, my landlady come our power me, carry me go rape. this morning she say ma no tell any body, say she go buy motor for me. am really confuse!! pls I need a lawyer but have got no money.. advice me...

Your father

Re: How I Was Raped By My Landlady by Habeyy(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
So op,where is the topic sentence of this your new comprehensive passage

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! Tiwa Savage Exposed Her Fat V@gjπa On Stage While Performing / I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.