Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation (66998 Views)

Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by StOla: 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

..God bless you for this..i didnt even remember Gani took him to court then...

Gani's case with Tinubu is about entering in his election forms university of Chicago instead of Chicago state university. An error Tinubu adduced to being the result of almost running late to submit necessary party candidacy forms to INEC, so his forms were filled by AD party officials who confused the 2 different universities.

Tinubu is a notable graduate of Richard Daley College Chicago, and Chicago State University.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by headz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
u think say The senator when follow he name na decoration

6 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Jahel: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
illuminated93:
Concerned Nigerians just want to know what Tinubu was doing before he became governor of Lagos State. No insults please.
I believe we have answered your question concerning Tinubu's Occupation b4 he became Governor... So why are u now shifting the goal post?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by taguafuo: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
The question says, "what did he do before becoming a governor" and that has been answered perfectly.

Problem is that y'all are too emotional and would end up embarrassing yourselves even more with this thread.

On the other counter thread, an ipob yoot stated the company Kanu allegedly worked and provided the company's website. I bet he wasn't quite expecting anyone to look it up.

Well, i did and this was what I saw!

The question then arises, if this was the company's net worth, how much was Kanu's salary? lipsrsealed

I shudder at the lack of knowledge on display here.
Please read up on company financial reporting.
I remember multinational blue chip companies worth billions of dollars declaring zero tax liability.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by taguafuo: 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
gberra:
That was net worth, dumbo!

Define net worth
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by gberra: 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

..You guys should please amplify this information very well viz-viz the noise they are making about Nnamdi Kanu..

.lets see between Tinubu,their god and Nnamdi Kanu who the bigger crook and fraudster is..
Old woman, keep embarrassing yourself. she doesn't know zilch.Too slow to understand

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by taguafuo: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Drug Crimes: APC Leader, Bola Tinubu Still A Suspect In The U.S
TINUBU
EXCLUSIVE
DRUG CRIMES: APC LEADER, BOLA TINUBU STILL A SUSPECT IN THE U.S
written by Our Reporter
November 17, 2014

Despite his failing health and political reputation in Nigeria as the
national leader of All Progressive Congress, APC, former Lagos State
Governor, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is still being monitored, questioned and
interrogated frequently upon arrival in the United States over drug crimes
committed in that country.

Tinubu was indicted for Cocaine, Herroine and Gun crimes and forfeited
$460,000.00 in the early 1990’s.

Cocaine, Heroine, Guns and other paraphernalia used in running the drug
business were all recovered from the Tinubu-led drug cartel in Chicago in
the early 1993.

“He is still a suspect and the case against him is not yet closed. It can
be reopened anytime even though he has forfeited proceeds from the crime,”
a U.S Security source told Pointblanknews.com

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/drug-crimes-apc-leader-bola-tinubu-still-suspect-u-s/

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by taguafuo: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Tinubu arrested twice in America over money laundering, Femi Fani-Kayode alleges •Says Buhari in big trouble

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=9901&title=Tinubu-arrested-twice-in-America-over-money-laundering,-Femi-Fani-Kayode-alleges-•Says-Buhari-in-big-trouble
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
chai ! Painful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by gberra: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
taguafuo:

Define net worth
Define tax liability.

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by taguafuo: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
According to Aye Dee, real name Mukhtar Alexander Dan'Iyan, APC National Leader and former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his wife were once drug barons in the US.
That as much fun as we make of Buruji Kashamu for being wanted in the USA for heroin distribution, Aye Dee says Bola Tinubu and his wife, Remi, were also involved in the distribution of the drug in the late 80s, early 90s. But that their career in the drug trade was cut short when they were apprehended by the US government. Aye Dee even mentioned that Tinubu isn't even the APC leader's real name.

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by omenka(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
taguafuo:

I shudder at the lack of knowledge on display here.
Please read up on company financial reporting.
I remember multinational blue chip companies worth billions of dollars declaring zero tax liability.
Okay, let me guess, the company might be one of such "blue chip" companies and under declared her assets just to evade tax. grin

Typical. cheesy

When ever you guys try to defend the fraudster, you end up throwing more dirt at him. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by BabaRamotu1988: 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
taoheedoriloye:
chai ! Painful
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by omenka(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

A company whose total worth as at 2014 was £877?

You've got jokes bruh
First, the dude you quoted LIED BIG TIME!

Kanu didn't co-found the company. On the company's profile, it was stated it is "100%" owned by Chukwuma!

Some dude, in defence of the net worth quoted, says some blue chip companies worth billions under declare their worth just to evade tax. Can you believe that! It means they are trying to draw some parallel between this company and blue chip companies! grin

Even if that were to be the case, a company even worth £10000 wouldn't go as low as "under £1000" just to evade tax, let alone one worth billions (blue chip)! !

Are these guys truly this daft or just pretending to be? cheesy

Furthermore, It is said to be a "consulting firm". Now, which companies would wanna give her job with such an asset which is almost equivalent to her liabilities? cheesy

Doesn't it then mean that in order to "evade tax" the company de_markets itself thereby killing itself? What kind of business owner does that? cheesy

A company worth millions and saying they aren't worth up to 1000 is simply saying WE DO NOT EXIST!

Kanu was just a street hustler surviving on the magnanimity of Uwazurike, saw an opportunity to make bigger buck in the collective anger of a people over the outcome of their gamble and took it!

Nothing more, nothing less!

19 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by omenka(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
gberra:
That was net worth, dumbo!
The dude no sabi book cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by suremanpatriot: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Be enlightened.Tinubu was educated mostly in usa University,his an accomplished Accountant,worked with Deloitte and Touche, GTE corporation, and Exxon Mobil ...then elected senator in ibb botched republic. Ashiwaju Bola A.Tinubu then laid the foundation master plan for Lagos as MegaCity which Lagosians are now riping. The Man Tinubun is God sent to sincere Lagosians irrespective of his shortcomings which everybody has. We all give it to him he a great man. A detribalized Nigerian and highly visionary Leader.

3 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by gberra: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
omenka:
Dey form over sabi cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by egokudiowomoney: 1:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bola Ahmed Tinubu attended St. John's Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos and Children's Home School in Ibadan. Tinubu went to the United States in 1975, where he studied first at Richard J. Daley College in Chicago, Illinois and then at Chicago State University. He graduated in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.

Tinubu worked for American companies Arthur Andersen, Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells, and GTE Services Corporation. After returning to Nigeria in 1983 .Bola Tinubu joined Mobil Oil Nigeria, and later becoming an Executive of the company

4 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by ProWalker: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Warship:

Pls enlighten me

When last did he travel to the United States without diplomatic visa.?

Just want to know

You are pathetic

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
The fraudster who the government can't blackmail cos they have nothing against .Why do you think Tinubu,obasanjo,ibb,atiku, Jonathan can't do or say anything against this government like kanu does,it's because they have cockroaches in their cupboard. If kanu was a fraudster like you claimed,he would have been made to keep quiet long ago. He's a good man
omenka:
Okay, let me guess, the company might be one of such "blue chip" companies and under declared her assets just to evade tax. grin

Typical. cheesy

When ever you guys try to defend the fraudster, you end up throwing more dirt at him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by gberra: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
malton:

gberra, my man. Easy! grin
Oga Malton, you're back. Amazing!
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by BabaRamotu1988: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
omenka:
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by BabaRamotu1988: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
omenka:
First, the dude you quoted LIED BIG TIME!

Kanu didn't co-found the company. On the company's profile, it was stated it is "100%" owned by Chukwuma!

Some dude, in defence of the net worth quoted, says some blue chip companies worth billions under declare their worth just to evade tax. Can you believe that! It means they are trying to draw some parallel between this company and blue chip companies! grin

Even if that were to be the case, a company even worth £10000 wouldn't go as low as "under £1000" just to evade tax, let alone one worth billions (blue chip)! !

Are these guys truly this daft or just pretending to be? cheesy

Furthermore, It is said to be a "consulting firm". Now, which companies would wanna give her job with such an asset which is almost equivalent to her liabilities? cheesy

Doesn't it then mean that in order to "evade tax" the company de_markets itself thereby killing itself? What kind of business owner does that? cheesy

A company worth millions and saying they aren't worth up to 1000 is simply saying WE DO NOT EXIST!

Kanu was just a street hustler surviving on the magnanimity of Uwazurike, saw an opportunity to make bigger buck in the collective anger of a people over the outcome of their gamble and took it!

Nothing more, nothing less!
[/s]
Nonsense trash

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Ladex2012: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by malton: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
gberra:
Oga Malton, you're back. Amazing!

Lol, I'm back o, my boss. Mynd44 wanted to banish me completely.

But mother nature said no. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by DONFASZY(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
embarassedpapa of agberos
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by gberra: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
malton:

Lol, I'm back o, my boss. Mynd44 wanted to banish me completely.

But mother nature said no. cool
I was aware. Lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States / Frank Ayade: Governor's Brother With Chicken Bowls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.