Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation (67010 Views)

Okorocha Was Worth N50billion Before He Became Governor - Onwuasoanya / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Have Not Received Salary Since I Became Governor Of Osun' / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by pearlforlady(f): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

I met the Iyaloja of Ikorodu once. The woman has zero formal education but I wouldn't put her worth at less than a billion. Think of how rich the iyaloja of the whole state will be
OK, Myndd you're actually exaggerating.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by hilroy: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:
Had a 3.54 CGPA out of a possible 4.0 from Chicago state university
Rose to become senior auditor at Mobil (he met Fashola during this time). Retired as treasurer
Became a senator in 1992. Was chairman of the senate committe on Banking.

Guys, please dont embarrass yourselves
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
he was a dentist
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by wawale(m): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
He was an accountant with mobil.

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by deji17: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
brize:
Hello mod, do you mean that with just those little occupations he was able to buy more than half of lagos, or is there something you are not letting us know... was Tinubu a drug pusher keep on embarassing your Afonjaic self

How can Tinubu buys half of Lagos, when Yheboes owns 70% of Lagos? See contradictions oh. Liepobs are confused. They tell one lie, to go over another lies and they end up contradicting themselves.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Sanchez01: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
brize:
Hello mod, do you mean that with just those little occupations he was able to buy more than half of lagos, or is there something you are not letting us know... was Tinubu a drug pusher keep on embarassing your Afonjaic self
I thought you guys said Igbos own 90% of Lagos properties, how come Tinubu now owns 'more than half' of Lagos

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by wristbangle: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:
Rose to become senior auditor at Mobil (he met Fashola during this time). Retired as treasurer

Well said

9 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by ipreach: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
Tinubu is an international criminal with records.

Drugs

Prostitution

Child trafficking

Corruption

Robbery

Skull mining

Kidnapping

You name it..

The man won't have a place in hell and if you doubt me, here is how it's gonna go down with him on the final day..

Judgement day

Angel: Tinubu, due to your numerous sins, God has deleted your name in the book of life. At a point no angel was ready to take your case to God, so you are now a candidate for hell fire.

Tinubu: thanks, I just tried because I thought it would have been easy to fool you like I did to my Lagos people, off I go to meet my pal the devil.

Tinubu arrived at hell gate, blocked by demons

Devil: ole, oloriburuku, where do you think you are going?

Tinubu: to rest in hell of course

Devil : bros, go and creative your own hell, there can't be two captains on the same ship.

*create

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by femi4: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
illuminated93:
Concerned Nigerians just want to know what Tinubu was doing before he became governor of Lagos State. No insults please.
he was an activist..... June 12 93 struggle for MKO. Abeg who get that picture make he show this man

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by hilroy: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jahel:

Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu was born on 29 March 1952 in the city of
Lagos, Nigeria. He attended St. John's Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos and Children's Home School in Ibadan . Tinubu went to the United States in 1975, where he studied first at Richard J. Daley College in Chicago, Illinois and then at Chicago State University . He graduated in 1979 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
Tinubu worked for American companies Arthur Andersen , Deloitte, Haskins, & Sells , and GTE Services Corporation. [3] After returning to Nigeria in 1983 Bola Tinubu joined
Mobil Oil Nigeria, and later becoming an Executive of the company.
Early political career:
His political career began in 1992, on the platform of the Social Democratic Party in the faction of the Peoples Front led by Shehu Musa Yar'Adua and other politicians in the faction such as Dapo Sarumi and Yomi Edu when he was elected to the Nigerian Senate representing the Lagos West constituency in the short-lived
Nigerian Third Republic. After the results of the 12 June 1993 presidential elections were annulled, Tinubu became a founding member of the pro-democracy National Democratic Coalition (NADECO), which mobilized support for the restoration of democracy and recognition of the 12 June results. He went into exile in 1994 and returned to the country in 1998 after the death of military dictator
Sani Abacha, which ushered in a transition to civilian rule.
In the run-up to the 1999 elections, Bola Tinubu was a protégé of Alliance for Democracy (AD) leaders Abraham Adesanya and Ayo Adebanjo.He won the AD primaries for the Lagos State gubernatorial elections in competition with Funsho Williams and
Wahab Dosunmu , a former Minister of Works and Housing. In April 1999, he stood for the position of Executive Governor of Lagos State on the AD ticket and was elected. Source: Wikipedia.

3 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Sanchez01: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
brize:
But you lots claimed Kanu was no body before the agitation, he was a co-owner of a company and he is from a Royal family, His father is the igwe of Usiama Afara Ukwu and being the first born he is the heir to the throne.............
He was a secretary for crying out loud and his take home would be nothing but crumbs.

7 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Ups01(m): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

i hate to dabble into tribal e-wars. But please don't mind these IPOB yoots

17 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by adeoba2008(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
He was an ordinary Accountant fighting Abacha regime.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Rilwayne001: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
Ngokafor:

...Mr Moderator,so you mean a man who retired as a treasurer from Mobil,became a Senator and Governorr..now owns more than half of Lagos with private jets all over the place?..

.yet you all hail and eulogise him daily?..and demonise others with less acquisition of wealth through corruption llike he did but with better qualifications and work experience?..una try.

..P.S.that Chicago University thingy was a scam and under serious contention then..It was in the same league with the Speaker of HOR then,Salisu Ibrahim of fake 'Toronto'certificate..so throwing up that one is a bit dodgy undecided
[/s]
The truth is bitter, isn't it?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
illuminated93:
and all these enabled him acquire all the wealth he acquired?
Just asking.
silly question.. what happened to business and investment.

2 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by kenex4ever(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
CHIJIOKE1314:
Tinubu is an international criminal with records.

Drugs

Prostitution

Child trafficking

Corruption

Robbery

Skull mining

Kidnapping

You name it..

The man won't have a place in hell and if you doubt me, here is how it's gonna go down with him on the final day..

Judgement day

Angel: Tinubu, due to your numerous sins, God has deleted your name in the book of life. At a point no angel was ready to take your case to God, so you are now a candidate for hell fire.

Tinubu: thanks, I just tried because I thought it would have been easy to fool you like I did to my Lagos people, off I go to meet my pal the devil.

Tinubu arrived at hell gate, blocked by demons

Devil: ole, oloriburuku, where do you think you are going?

Tinubu: to rest in hell of course

Devil : bros, go and creative your own hell, there can't be two captains on the same ship.

this is serious
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Ups01(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin IPOB has been slain again. So sad cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by hilroy: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
It is a known fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu was an executive with Mobil making millions of naira monthly as far back as 90s.

Everybody knows this except those with geometrically flat heads. I mean the idiots and pigs

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Chukabiz1961(m): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
He was a Senator.

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by enemyofprogress: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

you get time for that jobless guy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

He went to Government College Ibadan. Though Obasanjo disputed this.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by quickly: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
illuminated93:
Concerned Nigerians just want to know what Tinubu was doing before he became governor of Lagos State. No insults please.

Accountant in Exxon Mobil.
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by maklelemakukula(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

It's now clear as to why crimes committed by igbos are pushed to frontpage ASAP
Mynd44 na afonja
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by thesuave10(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

So someone with a fake degree rose to the post of senior auditor and retired as the treasurer of Mobil?

Please guys, lets not do this today

Oya his degree is authentic but he is a fraud and a criminal. How can a nairaland MOD support such atrocities. Let me catch you going for any political post. How can youths be supporting criminals and we're the future of tomorrow. Mtchewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by heysquare(m): 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
brize:
assuming he was a drug pusher as u said and he was not caught throughout d period and he successfully retired as a drug pusher dat means he s truly jagaban as fondly call and ur ppl av to come take training from him before taking thr next trip to Indonesia, Malaysia, india etc #respectjagaban

5 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by AlanTuringAI: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Now I know these Ipob youths are some of the most stupid and gullible people one can ever think of. Imagine comparing Tinubu and a nonentity like Kanu who Buhari foolishly made popular, to become CEO of pigs and idiots.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Aburi001: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
psucc:
Where are the APC Defence Squad?

Some say he was the Chairman of Road Transport Employers Association in Lagos (Tout-General of Lagos)
He was an employee of ExxonMobil, an accountant, Nigeria Headquarters in Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by thesuave10(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
hilroy:
It is a known fact that Bola Ahmed Tinubu was an executive with Mobil making millions of naira monthly as far back as 90s.

Everybody knows this except those with geometrically flat heads. I mean the idiots and pigs

You mean stealing millions of naira every month
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by hilroy: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

He was a secretary for crying out loud and his take home would be nothing but crumbs.

Kanu had no job. From a reliable source, he was washing cars when he first got to London. But because of his laziness and pride, he stopped the menial job to start living on welfare in UK. Afterwards, he started internet fraud and brainwashing pigs on internet radio

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by femi4: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Tinubu is better than Buhari whom he (Tinubu) helped install as the President..

..Now the question is,before buhari became the President of Nigeria and saviour of APC supporters,Tinubu included....what was he?
Go create a thread for that one afresh
Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Jaymaxxy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
I hope these answer op's question. Now, tell us what Nnamdi Kanu was doing before the whole ipob ish.

6 Likes

Re: Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation by Sanchez01: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
hilroy:

Kanu had no job. From a reliable source, he was washing car when he first got to London. But because of his laziness and pride, he stopped the menial job to start living on welfare in UK. Afterwards, he started internet fraud and brainwashing pigs on internet radio
Yeah, I am aware the dude had no source of livelihood in the UK but the recent company revelation has made me come to terms with the fact that the dude was prolly into money laundering.

The radio thing, well, Uwazuruike claimed he left it in Kanu's care to manage, only for the latter to turn around and claim ownership of some other person's brainchild. Sad.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Reacts To President Buhari's Campaign In Anambra State (photos) / June 12: Protesters Arrested By Police In Ojota, Lagos (Pictures) / Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.