Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Don't Ever Trust Any Girl With Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ever Trust Any Girl With Your Man (486 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / My Wife To Be has being Stealing From Me. Can I Ever Trust Any Girl Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Ever Trust Any Girl With Your Man by Sokere8: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2017
When I finished my O'level examinations, I had looked forward to going to college. I didn't want to spend long time at home. When I finally got admitted I was so happy. I shared a room with two other beautiful girls, Amara and Queen. We had contributed money to pay the house rent.

From roommates we became good friends and from good friends we were like sisters. Amara was the extrovert type. She knew everyone in our lodge and she never missed any party but Queen was a stoic. She loved reading more than talking.

We shared our clothes, meals, accessories, books and everything together. We were just inseparable. Although there were times we had misunderstanding but we ensured we settled it amicably.

In our first year in school, I didn't have a boyfriend, neither did Queen but Amara had a boyfriend from home. He used to visit her and brought her food stuffs. It was not long before they had misunderstanding and broke up. So the three of us became "boyfriend less"

When we got to year three, we had a new assistant lecturer that was posted to our department. His name was Frederick. He was cute, brilliant and single. Everyone liked him. On a certain day, I and my friends had gone to his office to submit our assignment. After which he asked us our names and requested for Queen's phone number. She couldn't give him her number because she was shy. I was the one that gave him the phone number. Of course, I liked the guy and didn't want my girlfriend to miss a chance.

After that day, he called to hang out with us and of course, the three of us went to the restaurant where he bought us food and drinks. Then he asked Queen to be his girlfriend. She was shy to accept his request but trust me, the guy was so irresistible so she said “Yes!” I and Amara were happy that our girlfriend had got a cute boyfriend.

Apart from being cute, Fred was nice. He loved her with all his heart and she loved him too. They were just like love birds. Fred was the open type and declared his marriage intentions even from the beginning of the affair. He introduced her to his friends and family members. He wasn't the stingy type too. He always gave her money and even left his ATM card with her. She could make withdrawals anytime. He bought her an expensive blackberry phone. He was such a darling.

Well, I was jealous of their relationship and wished I had a man like that. Someone who was willing to sacrifice everything for my happiness. Queen always had this glow on her face. The glow that comes from being in love. She completely released her body, mind and soul to him. He was her first love so you can imagine how she felt. Well, the love story didn't last. Just as the beginning was magical, the break up was even more magical.

How did it happen? Well, as sisters that trusted one another, Queen always shared with us her relationship issues and everything he did for her. She was also very free to ask any of her girlfriends to talk to her man whenever she was busy. I think that was her biggest mistake.

Recall that I said we were three friends so the third girlfriend, Amara was actually the bad egg among us. We didn't know she was envious of Queen’s relationship.

We were preparing for our final examination and Amara's birthday fell during the time. We had a light celebration in our room but a birthday party was fixed in a hotel. I and Queen were supposed to attend the party but we couldn't since we had an examination to write the following day.

The next day after our examinations we took time to >>>>>>>> Read the full article here>>>>>> www.soniasblog.com

Never Trust Any Girl With Your Man http://www.soniasblog.com/2017/08/never-trust-any-girl-with-your-man.html
Re: Don't Ever Trust Any Girl With Your Man by iamharkinwaley: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2017
Lmaoo
la click la bend....
Dis one don dey turn tori nah, go literature section abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Fifth Of American Women Use Apps To Learn About Sex / What Girls Should Do!!!!! / Know If Your Partner Is Cheating Easily Without A Lie Detector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.