Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Material Things Are Not Enough To Say You Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Material Things Are Not Enough To Say You Care (389 Views)

My gf Don't Have Much But She Going Crazy Over Material Things / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Material Things Are Not Enough To Say You Care by Denimadz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Offering money or material need to someone and assuming that you are very caring while forgetting that simple reasonable and caring words plus material help go hand in hand.
If u are offered money nd treated like a slave, how then can you feel cared for? But you can feel cared for without any money involved, we meet people and not all of them give us material help yet we know who cares and who don't.
Showing love and care physically using words and actions can never be replaced by just giving money and acting terrible. Most times people run from the homes of millionaires not that there wasn't food or clothes or electronics or cars but they look for dignity, imagine you have all your needs but you are treated like a piece of sh*****, u would atimes prefer your low home with respect.
Let's show real love , respect and care outside offering material needs.
Material needs can never substitute care, respect, friendship, love.
Re: Material Things Are Not Enough To Say You Care by RoyalBlak007: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
♤ ßut still

♤ it is grin
Re: Material Things Are Not Enough To Say You Care by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Well thats your own view

Everybody has his/her own love language. Some ladies sincerely and genuinely interprete money and gift as love than all this one u mention above, some consider both, some will even return ur money and gift and concentrate on the care alone probably cus they have enough.

But according to my own research (I stand to be corrected) over 70% of Nigerian girls will trade care and respect for correct money.

So wake up.
Re: Material Things Are Not Enough To Say You Care by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
For people like me that are very caring, we know material things cannot substitute for it, you might not be rich and be caring.
Re: Material Things Are Not Enough To Say You Care by TheTourist: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rorachy:
For people like me that are very caring, we know material things cannot substitute for it, you might not be rich and be caring.

Osheeeeeee caring babe shocked
Re: Material Things Are Not Enough To Say You Care by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
TheTourist:

Osheeeeeee caring babe shocked
Hahahaha, for real am very caring o grin.
Re: Material Things Are Not Enough To Say You Care by TheTourist: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rorachy:
Hahahaha, for real am very caring o grin.

Really? You seem so anyway, would like to see your caring side tho someday shocked wink

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queen Warns Her Man Over Hiv / Share Your Experience In Police Cell / How Can You Not Use "Questions" On The Very First Time You Met And Chat On SM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.