Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? (12192 Views)

As A Male Child Were You Raped? Please Share Your Experience / People Please Can This Guy Be Serious Like Seriously / How Involved Should A Guy Be In Taking Care Of His Girlfriend's Financial Needs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by AlexCk: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lol,.

Be careful what you wish for @op,

U could get assaulted anally against ur wishes too. That's rape also tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Martin0(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
MissRaine69:
I know people I can have this arranged for you.
grin u most be a bad girlgringrin
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Otulord(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee post=5917y6255:
Smh grin grin
Come,lemme rape you tongue
Me slf I go lyk b raped o....whr u Dy stay

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by TheTourist: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
You sure did. But I don't reply PMswink

Sigh! So how do I get in touch with your fine ass, two fine people becoming one. wink cheesy
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
TheTourist:

Sigh! So how do I get in touch with your fine ass, two fine people becoming one. wink cheesy
Lol.
Where is the second fine person? Surely not you? grin

3 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunshineG:
bro I am a born again like victornezzar

I only go after the p....

But some chicks are already offering you options here now
So you might just be lucky grin

lol

maybe i'll soon join you guys

but that would be after i get raped

thanks anyway
lemme keep my hopes high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
adajoe555:
Guy I get degree for rapiology oh ..so come grin

aunty i'm nat joking o

should i contact you
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by TheTourist: 3:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Lol.
Where is the second fine person? Surely not you? grin

Haaaaaaaaa you know that's blasphemy. Check out the profile and see what you are missing. wink cheesy
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
TheTourist:

Haaaaaaaaa you know that's blasphemy. Check out the profile and see what you are missing. wink cheesy
I still don't see the fine person. sad
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
jeesu shocked
Bhet why? sad

why are you playing with my feelings na

i want to get raped and you're me false hope making me think just how lucky i am that i'll finally get raped and by a pretty lady too

i'm just looking at you first with my deek in hand angry
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by TheTourist: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:

Wait let me check and see, maybe there's mucous in someone's eyes grin grin
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by adajoe555: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

aunty i'm nat joking o
should i contact you
grin
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by TheTourist: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:

See those sexy eyes and lips you're missing... Chaiiiiii Lola cheesy shocked
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

why are you playing with my feelings na

i want to get raped and you're me false hope making me think just how lucky i am that i'll finally get raped and by a pretty lady too

i'm just looking at you first with my deek in hand angry
Cataway angry

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
TheTourist:

See those sexy eyes and lips you're missing... Chaiiiiii Lola cheesy shocked
Lightskinned guys are a turn-off.
I like my men Black nd blackwink

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
AlexCk:
Lol,.

Be careful what you wish for @op,

U could get assaulted anally against ur wishes too. That's rape also tongue tongue

i know bruv thats why i said i'd like to be raped by cool non-aggressive ladies (gays are out of it)

can you help me put bro
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2017

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by TheTourist: 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:

Light skinned ke, that one you're seeing is photoshop light skin ni oooooo. If you check my IG ul see Blackie grin wink (oh btw ffw back) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Kobicove(m): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Be careful what you ask for, it could come to pass undecided
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by AlexCk: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i know bruv thats why i said i'd like to be raped by cool non-aggressive ladies (gays are out of it)

can you help me put bro

Hahahaha,

Sorry bruh, can't help but missraine69 did say she could tho.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
TheTourist:

Light skinned ke, that one you're seeing is photoshop light skin ni oooooo. If you check my IG ul see Blackie grin wink (oh btw ffw back) wink
Hahahahaha grin grin
I can't follow tho. I only Ff people I'm close with..lol
Emabiinu.
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Cataway angry

angry angry angry

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by TheTourist: 3:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Hahahahaha grin grin
I can't follow tho. I only Ff people I'm close with..lol
Emabiinu.

All our friends and close aquintances were all strangers at some point.... Remember remember the 5th of November grin

Is that a C cup I'm seeing there?
Mabinu shocked shocked
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by dareerah(f): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
thepussyhunter:
i've been hearing stories of guys being raped.................the one wey weak and surprise me is one i read online where a 21 years old lady (just one lady) raped one 39 years old man............

I'm like wtf!!!...........how dem take dey rape them?.....
Do they tie them or something?.......

honestly though i think i would like to be raped.............................i've wanted to be raped for 2 months now but no one wants to rape me (mostly cos where i stay is pretty secure and such shiiii has and i dont think would ever happen there)...........

Can any one help me with areas where raping of guys is common please...............thank you as you help me
I told u liquid cocaine is not good.. See ya life, lemme send bobrisky to u, he will completely suck away all ur strength tongue

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kobicove:
Be careful what you ask for, it could come to pass undecided

you dont get it bro....

I aiint just wishing it happens

i want it to!!!

Its like some crazy fantasy i have that must be satisfied or i remain restless for a while
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
TheTourist:

All our friends and close aquintances were all strangers at some point.... Remember remember the 5th of November grin

Is that a C cup I'm seeing there?
Mabinu shocked shocked
The 5th of November? What about it?
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by TheTourist: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
I told u liquid cocaine is not good.. See ya life, lemme send bobrisky to u, he will completely suck away all ur strength tongue

Suck away all the scum grin
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy cheesy
Errr...Fresh black guys only,please lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by TheTourist: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
The 5th of November? What about it?

Lmaooo it's gonna be a great day tongue
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
TheTourist:

Lmaooo it's gonna be a great day tongue
Oh yeah?
Re: Can A Guy Be Raped??....if Yes How?....and Where Can I Get Raped Please?? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Errr...Fresh black guys only,please lipsrsealed
angry sad

Do you want to lick them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! My boyfriend is hyper active sexually; his di*ck.... / I Have The Latest FIFA 14 MOD 18 Game In My Phone!!(pics) / Do Ladies Still Appreciate Beautiful Flowers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.