Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo (56469 Views)

Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rubbishy ....

1 Like

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by vital94(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
I blame the person that introduced this rubbish called pre wedding.pre-nonsense.
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Pusyiter(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
I dey tell u initial gragra......later you go dey look am dey blow whistle
Na so e dey be the thing go dey gaga u , but after some years the Ikebe go tire u self you begin look for another fresh Ikebe .......
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Bamidele539: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
What is the essence of this pix?
I will have to consult the pastor, if he approves this...
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by OrireSA(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
What's the big deal?
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Martin0(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evaberry:

Are you always a talkative?
Hia negodu nu Ncha ooo..grin so u finally talk atleast grin if u complain about me talking I wonder how boring you will be
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by hAlexandro(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
See grabs arse fall on him angry grin grin grin
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by bossrillboss: 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
see d guy bedsheets coat self,I no even see d nyansh e dey grab self undecided
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Christaks(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
femi4:
The account no longer exist.... It has been deactivated

Y, cuz of his language..or wat??
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Abdul240(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
newsynews:

Man grabs his bride’s behind… what!

Yes, we know he has paid for the goods, but can’t he wait for the ship to dock before offloading the Container?

Look at the way he’s even kissing her back. If not that she’s his wife, I would have…

Lol

https://www.wotzup.ng/man-grabs-brides-behind-photo/

na e own nw let him do as he wnt carry go joor
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by PDPGuy: 12:14am On Aug 06, 2017
newsynews:

Man grabs his bride’s behind… what!

Yes, we know he has paid for the goods, but can’t he wait for the ship to dock before offloading the Container?

Look at the way he’s even kissing her back. If not that she’s his wife, I would have…

Lol

https://www.wotzup.ng/man-grabs-brides-behind-photo/

Point of correction: no human being is an article for sale
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Thimmoh(m): 3:21am On Aug 06, 2017
that one no cause noise because he touched his property

Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Omyyyk(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2017
OK, I will wink
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Omyyyk(m): 7:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Young03:
Angel Michael

I need u now

blow the whistle

Wait bro... Soonest wink
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Damn!!! This man will be so romantic. Lucky wife
hmmn
Xcelinteriors:
Damn!!! This man will be so romantic. Lucky wife
hmmn
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by Pinkfeet: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2017
l know say u don pay for her bride price and everything wey dey her body na u get am.
But u suppose wait till night now
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by femi4: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Christaks:

Y, cuz of his language..or wat??
he deactivated the account himself
Re: Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
I thought you said it's his wife?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.