Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner (1598 Views)

Describe The Physical Qualities/features You Want In Your Future Partner. / 4 Things You Should Know About Your Future Partner / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by CaesarDon(m): 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
okay

Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by crazysam001: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
She must have the capacity to dominate me it's such a turn on
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by CaesarDon(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
crazysam001:
She must have the capacity to dominate me it's such a turn on

In bedmatics yeah

Otherwise, well she can just try, I'm dominating as well
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by CaesarDon(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44 let's get a wider coverage

luminouz , HARDDON , TheSonOfMark what's ur take on this
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by crazysam001: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
CaesarDon:

In bedmatics yeah

Otherwise, well she can just try, I'm dominating as well

That's the whole idea, I'm quite domineering so when a woman tries to dominate, it fascinates me. We then begin to play a game of give and take everybody earns their respect in the relationship. Nothing is sexier than knowing u have an equally strong woman beside u
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by CaesarDon(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
crazysam001:

That's the whole idea, I'm quite domineering so when a woman tries to dominate, it fascinates me. We then begin to play a game of give and take everybody earns their respect in the relationship. Nothing is sexier than knowing u have an equally strong woman beside u

I can totally relate with this, always trying to get your balls, a big turn on wink
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by luminouz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
CaesarDon:

luminouz , HARDDON , TheSonOfMark what's ur take on this

Waooooooo!!!
Nice list I must say but am ready to make concessions if she doesn't have all I need.... On one condition... She must know how to make pounded yam n egusi soup grin grin
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by CaesarDon(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
luminouz:

Waooooooo!!!
Nice list I must say but am ready to make concessions if she doesn't have all I need.... On one condition... She must know how to make pounded yam n egusi soup grin grin

Yeah, I can totally compromise, it's not like though Imma mould her,

If pounded yam and egusi gives her a free pass I've been literally charmed cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by luminouz(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
CaesarDon:

Yeah, I can totally compromise, it's not like though Imma mould her,

If pounded yam and egusi gives her a free pass I've been literally charmed cheesy
Lmaoooo!!!
U get am!!!
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by Travelking: 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good one
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by IamLovely: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
take time and mould your own woman biko..
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by CaesarDon(m): 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamLovely:

take time and mould your own woman biko..

So because I said stuff about moulding a lady, u assume nobody fits into my list angry
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by HARDDON: 1:36am On Aug 06, 2017
CaesarDon:
We all have a mental picture of what our future partners should be like, or qualities they should posses, they might not turn out as visualized, but that still dosent stop is from desiring or having a mental list.

Beyond the cliche talk of being loving, caring, humble e.t.c they are some weird things best left unsaid that attracts us to the opposite sex, which we consciously or unconsciously take into cognizance.

I have being with a lady that says she loves a guy that beats her and takes charge. angry , some guys are attracted to nagging ladies, different personalities with crazy weird fetishes wink .

As regards relationships i really don't care care about what is on my list if it's just a fling, or if i have no plans to settle (my current gf dosent even tick half of my desired attributes), As weird as they might seem I wouldn't tell any gal except if she ticks dem by default like my no 1 below.
some vital desideratum on my list are stated below

1. She must be a first class graduate or second class upper from a reputable federal university. cool

2. She mustn't be so forgiving

3. She mustn't take sh*t from me (many gals fail this)

4. She must challenge me intellectually

5. She must be super smart with a high I.Q (I don't want dumb kids)

6. She should be gainfully employed (no, to parasitic relationships).

7. She must not take alcohol or have tattoos

8. I dislike ladies that wear many earrings, a nose ring or earrings at the top of the ear

9. I don't like ladies that are too friendly (I'm attracted to harsh ladies)

10. I'm attracted to older ladies (especially when I get to punish them in bedmatics)

11. She must be super calm, collected and talk less.

what are the weird attributes and fetishes that you crave in your potential life partner?

LET THE CONFESSIONS BEGIN!!!. smiley grin

As much as this is your list n wish from ur own woman, might i technically point out critical flaws in some of dem? ? N i can assure u, u wud grow outa them:

1. Certificate isnt equal Intelligence. N there is a huge difference btw Schooling( this is a conditioned learning under stipulated time frame garnished with Tests n Exams n certificates. Ppl that have this almost always work for d second set) and Education( this is a life long daily personal development tru books and various skill aquisition etc)
If you dont know, there r so many glorified illitrates walking our streets today with first class certificates.

So go for quality content of the cramium rather than the ink of a used quill on a royal piece of paper.

2. Aint nothing like d fury of a scorned woman! Guess u havent experienced this statement first hand. If u have, u wud pray to meet ond that forgives entirely n never refers back to d catalog of ur ills.
If u cheat on d one that isnt so forgiven, be rest assured she might cheat on u back or just slip some rat poison in ur f'ing meal!

3. Just like ur point 2, this is totally parochial as much as it sounds kul. The worst thing u can wish for as a man is a woman who stands toe to toe wit u n challenge every shitty thing u do! Cos try as u may, u wud do shitty! grin

4. This is good. Just pray she isnt more intellectually sound than u. She is always gono come out right when u have divergent opinions n u wud end up always doing her bidding or live perpetually with the " i told you so!"

7. Instead of saying no to the alcohol thingy, be technical about it. because whether u like it or not, most gurls consume more liquor in an hour dan fishes do water.
N u wud miss d mind blowing wild moments liquor induced luv making session brings!

9. There is a great difference btw been sociable n firm and been harsh n unfirm. Go figure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by HARDDON: 1:43am On Aug 06, 2017
CaesarDon:

HARDDON ,what's ur take on this

Just Two Things Yours Truly look out for:

1. A complete Lady out there n

2. A lil vexen unde the sheets!

Ehmm, she shld mos def be able to handle a Game Pad!

Very Simple man
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by thesuave10(m): 1:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Let me see.. .good golf player, sex goddess. Amazing Bj performer grin
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by chikk(f): 1:54am On Aug 06, 2017
Interesting. Following....
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by geni340(f): 4:43am On Aug 06, 2017
errm, he shuld be a gud dancer, so we can dance 2geda wen we feel like being nauti
...shuld prefer sleepn on my bumbum instead of pillows..
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by Bashnigga(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2017
luminouz:

Waooooooo!!!
Wow!!! My favorite cheesy cheesy
U jst spoke me mind grin grin
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by vicben27(m): 8:57am On Aug 06, 2017
she must give me head, she's still skeptical about that.
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2017
Be intelligent.

Be Tall.

Be caring.

Be emotional, two mean folks can't date grin.

But just be intelligent, so I won't end up making a fool out of you.
I'm sapiosexual.
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by CaesarDon(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2017
HARDDON:

As much as this is your list n wish from ur own woman, might i technically point out critical flaws in some of dem? ? N i can assure u, u wud grow outa them:

1. Certificate dosen't equal Intelligence. N there is a huge difference btw Schooling( this is a conditioned learning under stipulated time frame garnished with Tests n Exams n certificates. Ppl that have this almost always work for d second set) and Education( this is a life long daily personal development tru books and various skill aquisition etc)
If you dont know, there r so many glorified illitrates walking our streets today with first class certificates.

So go for quality content of the cramium rather than the ink of a used quill on a royal piece of paper.

2. Aint nothing like d fury of a scorned woman! Guess u havent experienced this statement first hand. If u have, u wud pray to meet ond that forgives entirely n never refers back to d catalog of ur ills.
If u cheat on d one that isnt so forgiven, be rest assured she might cheat on u back or just slip some rat poison in ur f'ing meal!

3. Just like ur point 2, this is totally parochial as much as it sounds kul. The worst thing u can wish for as a man is a woman who stands toe to toe wit u n challenge every shitty thing u do! Cos try as u may, u wud do shitty! grin

4. This is good. Just pray she isnt more intellectually sound than u. She is always gono come out right when u have divergent opinions n u wud end up always doing her bidding or live perpetually with the " i told you so!"

7. Instead of saying no to the alcohol thingy, be technical about it. because whether u like it or not, most gurls consume more liquor in an hour dan fishes do water.
N u wud miss d mind blowing wild moments liquor induced luv making session brings!

9. There is a great difference btw been sociable n firm and been harsh n unfirm. Go figure

1 Like

Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by CaesarDon(m): 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bashnigga:

Wow!!! My favorite cheesy cheesy
U jst spoke me mind grin grin

grin Food would probably be your undoing tongue

As far as her food can make the food I cook tasteless she's good 2 go grin

And I'm a pretty good cook : wink tongue
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by CaesarDon(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
HARDDON:

Just Two Things Yours Truly look out for:

1. A complete Lady out there n

2. A lil vexen unde the sheets!

Ehmm, she shld mos def be able to handle a Game Pad!

Very Simple man

Yeah, so true man she gonna learn how to hold a game pad.

And for peace at home, it would be best if she is an Arsenal fan grin cool

Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by jaksmillioniar: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
geni340:
errm, he shuld be a gud dancer, so we can dance 2geda wen we feel like being nauti
...shuld prefer sleepn on my bumbum instead of pillows..
or ur breast so he suck it finish lols
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by 25thJOE(m): 1:50am On Aug 10, 2017
girls that are carefree,very cunning , daredevil in nature, and a large appetite turn me on.
Re: What Are the weird requirements and fetishes you expect of your future partner by CaesarDon(m): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
25thJOE:
girls that are carefree, very cunning , daredevil in nature, and a large appetite turn me on.

(1) (Reply)

NwaAmaikpe Matter Don Reach Headquarters / Tell Us Things That Must End On Romance Section On Or Before 11:59pm Today / Photos Of Couples That Got Everybody Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.