Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

SEX STORY: Daddy, Watch Your Girl Become A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: Daddy, Watch Your Girl Become A Woman (1085 Views)

Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum / Erotic Story : Daddy ’s Little Monster – Man Narrates Details Of Crazy S * X Mar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: Daddy, Watch Your Girl Become A Woman by cyberwinner1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
''Your little girl just became a woman.''
The afternoon was peaceful and still as always
in the desert heat. She sat at the dining table
mending her best cloak. Father had just come
in from his farm work and was lying on the old
cushions they used to sit on in the main room of the small two bedroom cottage. He watched
her fondly, as she squinted at her needlework.
She was a good child, he always thought of
her as that, even though she was far from a
child now at the age of 19. Yet she still had her
innocent eyes. her smooth golden skin and her petite frame, which made her look much
younger than she was. She was shy and quiet.
''Like her mother,'' he thought, modest, timid,
yet dignified in her way.
Father had eaten an early lunch and was
taking a respite from the heat outside. She thought she heard the sound of voices
approaching and wondered if it was the
neighbour with some news, hopefully not bad like the last time.
Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-daddy-watch-your-girl-become-a-woman

(1) (Reply)

33yes, Single, Yoruba And Hard Working: Needs A Wife. / Please Don't Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend To Watch This Thing.. / How Do I Smell Nice Everyday ????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.