Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

SEX STORY: My First Sexual Male Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX STORY: My First Sexual Male Partner (767 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: My First Sexual Male Partner by cyberwinner1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
I have always been atracted to both sexes.
Always girls when it came to sex until one
night...
First Sexual Boyfriend
Well, not really my boyfriend. More like a friend
of the family. He was casual and friendly, enjoyed being naked and sunbathing. I used to
stop in and see him when I was frustrated at
home or couldn't find any friends my
age to
hang with.
It wasn't about sex, just hanging out
and rapping about life, work, girls and cars. I knew he liked guys. I had met some of them. I think
my dad and he used to do it. As a matter of
fact I'm sure they did. Still, he was great to just
hang with. His house was sparse but
comfortable. He always had beer and alcohol.
He also fed me when I was hungover or just hungry. He was a great friend even tho he was
much older than me.
One summer evening I was hanging at his
place. My old girlfriend had been gone for
months and I was commuting to work daily... Read the rest at http://sexystories.nettmi.com/2017-my-first-sexual-male-partner

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Chase Women?? / If U Want To Know Who Really Love U / Are Men/Women More Attracted To Ladies/Guys Who Act Disinterested In Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.