Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,303 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again (13597 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nightrider: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2006
I laugh at all of you,

CHELSEA WILL BEAT BARCA< BARCA WILL BEAT CHELSEA

see, i have learnt the hard way never to predict results in football,
last season i was so sure barcelona would beat chelsea , see what happened
15 minutes of madness in the fiirst half and barca was dead.

I also was sure AC milan would kill liverpool , i made a song and dance about it . And i was so right AC milan killed liverpool ,  until the second half that is. I also said Nigeria would beat Cote D ivoire and that drogba won't score(lol)
i only laff at that now.

I have learnt its better to watch the match and thank God at the end than to try 2 be God before the match and predict nonsense based on the fallacy of what we perceive to be talent in a team, cuz it takes more than that. lipsrsealed

but having said that "Bros Barca go beat Chelsea" (lol)
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2006
@Allo

Welcome but i am sure Barca is beatable, they are not invicible.

@Nightrider
nothing to say.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nightrider: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2006
yeah barca is beatable, their defence line is not as tough as chelsea, but their foward line is extremely good,
ronaldinho, messi, deco and eto,o .
to be honest i'm hoping barca beats chelsea.

chelsea will be without essien and i hear makelele too, maniche is good but not as tough. drogba can easily be marked out, the only threats from chelsea to me are lampard, joe cole, robben.

Also chelsea left and right side of defence ar their weak pionts, if messi is played on the right and ronaldinho on the left with deco and xavi controlling midfield, then penetration of those wings is very easy, besides its in stamford bridge first, so thats a plus.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2006
Too bad that the strongest player in Premiership in Essien will not play.

It is a known fact that Barca's attack is the best in the world.

Makelele, Gallas and Carvalio is there for me on that day.

My fear is the return leg in Nou camp.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Larufa(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2006
The game is going to be interesting and high technical. I believe the bench is going to make the difference. Forget big names-- Drogba, Essien, Eto, Ronadhino and the rest- It is 11-11 a side.
The technical approach will definitely make the diff. It is going to be football at it's best. It can go either way.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by ababoy1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2006
I hope Barca wipes the floor with Chelsea on Wednesday, some of my contemporaries at work will be at the match and I can’t wait to lay into them on Thursday morning. As an Arsenal supporter it hasn’t been easy working with them,
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2006
@Ababoy1

So we have plenty of Arsenal supporters here who has never contributed in Sports but came here today because of Chelsea.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by luridguy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2006
barca have a bad defence they are an attacking side and chealse are a good defencive side and can get barca on the counter attack this was what happened last time thou barca with their great attack are looking unbeatable but they have to be careful and chealse are not looking to solid so its going to be hard to say who going to take it but am for barca all the way
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2006
@luridguv

Objective analysis
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2006
of course he will sound objective to you, kola!

from your recent posts on this i know definitely you are getting scared.

Akolawole:

Too bad that the strongest player in Premiership in Essien will not play.

It is a known fact that Barca's attack is the best in the world.

Makelele, Gallas and Carvalio is there for me on that day.

My fear is the return leg in Nou camp.

@ababoy,
glad to know you are a gunner.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 12:50am On Feb 18, 2006
@ Bagoma

You are my very good friend BUT I DONT JOKE ON MY TEAM, I will give it to you.

1) You are a gunner, how on earth would a "good" team in Arsenal won just one corner kick in 95 minutes in your last match against Liverpool. It is on record that Liverpool had 13 corners.

2) I am not trembling about Barcelona, why should  i?The match is definitely going to be JOSE vs Rijkaard.

3) I don't like my team playing the return leg over there because of their crowds. You will see my team at their best next week

@Ababoy1

Which part of London do you live? please don't tell me you live in South-west ELSE   grin

Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 12:53am On Feb 18, 2006
@Bagoma
I reported you to Jose and he reacted this way

Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2006
kola, you and that your "yeye" loud mouth coach.
but between the two of you sef, i no know who get mouth pass? angry

*hissssss*
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2006
@Baggy
Like i always hit you : EVERY PRINCIPLED HUMAN BEING APPEARS TO BE AROGANT, so is Jose and i.

Where is Nice2Have these days? He profess to be Barca fan yet he's afraid to comment again on this thread grin
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2006
like you, he's scared too but he's decided to be quiet while you still de talk.
no worry your mouth will be soon be lipsrsealed and then i'll have my grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2006
@Baggy

Not scared at all but imagining how i am going to hit you people after the match. I am longing to do that friend.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nightrider: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2006
Heh wednesday is the d day. I'm not going to predict scores but i hope barca beats chelsea. I'd have a wild celebration in my office. I strongly believe that Barca will play a defensive game at stamford bridge and chelsea would have to attack leave wide spaces in thier defense. No essien so chelsea midfield might not hold as much. I think Barca should paly messi and ronaldinho on the wings, thats chelsea's weak piont.

This match is going to be tough and full of malice.;
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by ababoy1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 20, 2006
@Akolawole

East London, though not a hammer,

I really wish and pray that Chelski get stuffed on Wednesday,

My prediction

Chelski 0 Barca 2,

AFC 4 Life,
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by ababoy1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2006
@bagoma,

A gunner forever,
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2006
yes oooo my brother, Arsenal rules!!!
we've started already to show the stuff we're made of.
the match isnt over but i know we've won.
lets see what happens tomorrow.
ababoy, i echo ur prediction o

chelski 0 barca 2
its gonna happen oo
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 12:00am On Feb 22, 2006
@Bagoma

Your best match in 3 years.

Congratulations but there is another 90 minutes to play in Highbury cool
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nightrider: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2006
ARSENAL WE HAIL THEE ,
Now yu guys have to respect the boys, they made Madrid look like amateurs
Eboue put robinho in his pocket, flamini and fabregas overwhelmed zidane,
Ronaldo was fat as ever and couldnt pass the wall ot toure and inexperienced senderos

and lungberg and reyes and hleb to fast to sleek to furious for the madrid defence

and thierry henry, oh thierry henry , say that name to yourself , just say it and hear the sound of it roll of your tongue

i need not expantiate on his many virtues, he is king.

Chelsea please learn from us.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 5:00pm On Feb 22, 2006
nightrider:

Chelsea please learn from us.

Ok, but Learn what?

Arsenal still have 90 minutes to qualifying for quarter-finals

Is it Learn how to qualify for the quarter finals when in fact Chelsea is Semi-finalist in the last two competitions cool

Congrats Gunners but the job is half-done.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by luridguy(m): 8:34pm On Feb 22, 2006
ok now the match is about to start
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by luridguy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 22, 2006
ewwwwwwwww look at that pitch with all of chealses money see the rubish pitch it looks like obasonjos farm
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2006
grin grin cheesy grin ha ha ha obasanjo's farm ke? have you ever been there.
but seriously my brother, that pitch looks awful.
a very interesting match thus far. fast. no goals yet but there've been one or two near-heart attack(s) for akolawole sorry, chelsea fans. cool wink

hey come on barca, where are the goals?
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by ababoy1(m): 9:40pm On Feb 22, 2006
What goes around comes around.

Asier Del Horno sent off, Robben Hood will be next,

Yes, bagoma, come on Barca, Stuff the money miss road Chelski,
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by luridguy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2006
restless challenge on messi after he disgraced robben, chinke seen as he cut robben  well 3 shots on goal for barca and none to chealse
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by luridguy(m): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2006
ok o oga drogba e won entre now nuttin they happen barca all the way. drogba think say e go come score offside goal abi na lie
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by luridguy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2006
what shocked fxck defender clashes with keper and chealse celebrate a goal own gol by motta
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by luridguy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2006
sad am not happy this arogant chealse fans will now start making noise and chealse are on fire right now ooooooo no messi, good chance fxck barca dont waste your chances well it is not over yet
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by luridguy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2006
yes oh yes oh goal go barca johm terry put his big head and put in the free kick yeaaaaaaa chinke messi just missed another chance we go kill chealse two own goals in this match

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Malmo FF Vs Chelsea: Europa League (1 - 2) On 14th February 2019 / Liverpool Vs Southampton (3 - 0) On 22nd September 2018 / Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.