Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,442 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again (13599 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 4:33pm On Feb 23, 2006
bolaoni:

Two weeks time, I pity Chelsea. We will be having their Obituary that day. Walahi  grin

We don't care we may be sending our B team to Barcelona

bolaoni:

Let's face fact, if Messi had not jumped, Del Horno would have sent him straight to an hospital, so to me the card is DESERVED!

Go and ask SiaSia and Shooting stars Adeleye about Messi.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006080599,00.html
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nightrider: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2006
Kola

1 . Barca beat you fairly.

Del Horno challenge on messi was ridiculous and he knew it. he tried to avoid the consequences by pretending to be injured too. we all saw him rolling in the grass like he had been hit by molue. If he didnt get a red card for that challenge then it wouldn't have been fair, he knew what was coming to him after that. It was because Messi had pressurized that right wing so much, if he hadn't been stopped by all means(especially at that piont) he might have sent a square pas for a goal. It was chelsea's fault they got a red and not barca's.

2. Drogba's red card last year has nothing to do with this game. You guys went on to win. Nobody cried foul when you won. Our pleas that carvallho blocked valdes in the post when john terry headed in the winning goal fell on deaf ears. you won and proceeded to the semi's. Chelsea's problem is you guys can't handle teams with flair and as a result you hack them down. Babayaro, drogba , del horno have all seen red against barca.

3. Again Rijkaard approaching frisk has nothing to do with yesterday, please tell me did that influence the outcome of yesterdays game. If it did , please expantiate.

4. Essien deserved to be taught a lesson, there are strong players and there are strong and malicious players. Makelele and terry are strong players, essien falls into the latter category. That was a horrific tackle on dietmar haaman. Unfortunately he wasn't booked. Mourinho turned a blind eye and refused to comment. he's sky sports claim is now entirely his own opinion.
Besides essien wasn't suspend because of a rijkaard/ UEFA conspiracy so he won't play against barca it's just unfortunate he's wickedness handed him a ban when he was needed most.

5. steven gerrads tackle was it EPL or UEFA to suspend him. Is he a son of UEFA soil or EPL soil. Who should have suspended him.

Chelsea lost fair and square.

heh sorry ooooooooo
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2006
nightrider:

. Again Rijkaard approaching frisk has nothing to do with yesterday, please tell me did that influence the outcome of yesterdays game. If it did , please expantiate.

SINCE frisk wahala, we have been having problems with European Referees.

Is Liverpool's goal in Anfield a goal? Just tell me

TEAM with FLAIR

You said Chelsea cannot handle teams that play Flair football. Really ! thats Strange

Go and Ask Mr Wenger
Arsenal play more flair football more than Barca.
What did we do to them
1) We beat their team 2 seasons ago by 2-1 in Highbury to qualify for Semis
2) We've beaten them three times this season.

I repeat again for the last time, With or Without Delhorno ,Barca may still beat us but they should do that honourably.

Some people says we are boasting that we are beating Barca? Where do they see that?
I am very very objective,because of enemity of some Nairalanders on this subject, i am out of this thread till second leg.
Thanks.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nightrider: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2006
heh Kola, i'm rather surprised.

If chelsea had beaten barca i'm sure you would have stayed longer on this thread and you would have yabbed all arsenal supporters.

Theres no beef here, its just all for fun and amusement so don't react the way you are reacting

And also Even though Arsenal( the greatest team in the world) has fantastic players, there's nobody there that plays with the flair of ronaldinho or deco or messi or Xavi, probably except henry. Its the pure undiluted latin/ south american flavor of football that's unmatched anywhere in the world. I believe the brazilians call it "jogo bonito" meaning play beautiful.

Liverpools goal, the ball crossed the line,  thats why it was allowed.
Theres no vendetta against chelsea the only problem is mourinho's arrogance. ( The special one) He needs to come up with a very special plan now.

He should have played maniche yesterday to steady that midfield seeing he was a man down, instead he brought in wright-phillips, a boy who's career chelsea is steadily destroying.

Chelsea has been humbled at home, Mr mourinho has learnt that the following things.

1. He's not the best coach in the world
2. Chelsea is not the best team in the world
3. Its extremely difficult to win the champions league back to back
4. Russian money can buy Epl title but not the champions league
5. drogba is not in the class of ETO'O
6.Ronaldinho must be feared at all costs.
7.Arrogance buys you no love.
8.His defence is weak in the flanks
9.Arsenal cannot easily be emulated
10. He shouldn't make false allegations against european referees
11. Stamford Bridge has been breached
12. that he is not as special as he thought he was.

but most of all he has learnt to respect Barcelona.

Till we meet again on this topic.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by cillalove(f): 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2006
i so hate chelsea,

why?

i dont know. but wht i know is dat ma man is playin 4 barcelona and they most win!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by lowo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2006
aKolawole i heard you say 'team b' do blues have anything like that? Please dont compare you self with arsenal youth, even roman know that one, so to say, CHELSEA GOT NO TEAM 'B'
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2006
where all the other chelsea fans? its not only kola o. they've all gone into hiding abi?
kola i salute your courage. wink
for some reason, i wont comment on this thread as well again till the second leg is played in a forthnight.
then there'll be an even bigger party.

@nightrider, lowo, ababoy, bolaoni, pie1ect and all arsenal supporters
peace to you all

arsenal rules!!
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by luridguy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2006
chealse is a good team no doubt but like they say pride comes before a fall and if you carry your b team barca will spell chealse and stamford bridge
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nicetohave(m): 4:37am On Feb 24, 2006
The referee may be a little harsh in sending Delhorno out but that was a rather bad tackle too, plus Barca had a clear penalty when makelele handled the ball in the 18 yard and was not awarded, so what are we saying?

Barca honorably humbled Chelsea.

second leg?

Im moved with emotions with what will befall chelsea there.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by slimnike(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2006
Can one anti chelsea fan tell me when barca has beaten chelsea with chelsea's eleven players complete on the field of play?I tell you friends let us not watch football with sentiment,speak the truth when you see one.horno's red card was never a red card.In fact if its a red card,then puyol deserve two red cards in that match.1;the foul against crespo was a yellow card,2'the one against robben was a red card.I know if you are not a fan of chelsea,you will not see those fouls.The special one,knows what to do to take us to the next round.Even the foolish ref was the one that ref the match Nigeria played against Agentina in at the under twenty world cup.So you see is a fan of messi.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nicetohave(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2006
Akolawole:

We don't care we may be sending our B team to Barcelona

Who cares! as long as you kiss the champons league goodbye, sweet oh sweet revenge.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bolaoni(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2006
Chelsea fans: BAD LOSERS!

shocked shocked
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by medube(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2006
Hello all,

I have just read the interesting read from page 1 - 5 and was quite impressed with the Chelsea fans and Chelsea opposers points. Firstly I will like to point out that when people are talking of football, all ARSENAL fans this year should please keep quiet. You make so much noise of being champions here and there and winning 13 leagues or whatever, well for one the team isnt playing like Champions with a bad season. Imagine, 28 points behind league leaders in England, kicked out of FA Cup, very soon will be eliminated from the Champions League smiley even Blackburn Rovers beat them in their last match. As far as I am concerned Gunners = GONERS and thats where they belong. I like the excuse their frenchie coach is using, "We are rebuilding", rebuilding what. They still have basically the same team and yet they are no where.

As for my team Chelsea, yes we accept the defeat in good faith and nevertheless there is still a second leg, which will judge everything. In all fairness, the referee wasnt fair in that match and a good example was the second yellow card of Puyol which was never given, that Im sure everyone will agree. Anyways, we are undoubtedly the league winners again, the FA cup favourites and as for the Champions Leagues, lets wait till the second leg comes up and see, afterall we need to win by 2-0 only.

All Arsenal and MANU fans can eat your hearts out smiley because I dont know of the past, but for the present we are better and more successful. Good luck next season and lets hope next year your teams will be able to achieve something as so-called Champions or whatever tongue
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2006
Medube, i laugh at your post.
now let me say this again, this thread is not about arsenal or manU for that matter,
its about chelsea and barca.
now where beaten black and blue by barcelona on wednesday?
A resounding YES! is the answer. cool
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by medube(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2006
bagoma:

Medube, i laugh at your post.
now let me say this again, this thread is not about arsenal or manU for that matter,
its about chelsea and barca.

Then you should also say the same to those before me on 5 pages who have been talking of Arsenal.

bagoma:

now where beaten black and blue by barcelona on wednesday?
A resounding YES! is the answer. cool

And to that I have agreed if you read well. I still stand and say that there is a 2nd leg?
A resounding YES! is the answer, cool
Then let's wait till then smiley
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by slimnike(m): 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2006
Some people should be thought how to use grammer,imagine somebody calling a 1-2 defeat black and blue.Kia, let me give u an example of black and blue defeat,man-u vs blackburn rovers,4-1;boy-u at home]that is a good example of a black and blue defeat.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2006
slimnike, you obviously didnt watch the same match we all did because if you did then you would have known that the scoreline didnt matter. No! not with the way messi was on rampage against your team, he mercilessly massacred your so called defenders. not with ronaldinho and eto'o showing you guys the way football was originally meant to be played!
oh boy forget scoreline o, i repeat, you guys were white-washed on that fateful wednesday night. cool

oya go call police. tongue
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by tipsy289(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2006
Akolawole ur team has lost,trust. Try and analyze this, is it carvalho,terry and ferreira that will try and take Messi,Deco,Eto'o & Ronaldinho,abeg jo stamford bridge was soft play, come to Nou camp,U will see the spaniards flog ur ass back 2 england
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by slimnike(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2006
White wash,with 10 men.barca can never beat chelsea at nou camp.watch out.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nicetohave(m): 3:41am On Mar 03, 2006
slimnike:

White wash,with 10 men.barca can never beat chelsea at nou camp.watch out.

oginni
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

are you joking or youre just consoling yourself? I personally volunteer to ask Rijkard to play 9 men against 11 blues from the blast of the whistle, yet the ass whipping will still be a delight to watch cheesy
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by slimnike(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2006
Let us wait and see.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nicetohave(m): 5:34am On Mar 05, 2006
i cant wait, e dey do me like say make i be the one to score the first goal for Barca grin
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by slimnike(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2006
Can you kick a ball?
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nicetohave(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2006
FYI i was the safest hands in my high school, i attended saint finbarrs college you can make your enquiries i quit when myopia sets in how i wish contacts were accessible to me then, i would have been more known by now  grin
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by slimnike(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2006
See you,Nigeria drogba. grin grin grin grin
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nicetohave(m): 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2006
Im glad slimnike, but Nigeria Eto'o will be more appropriate grin. Maybe i can win you over to Barca camp after the nou camp massacre, its going to be a "chain saw one" great! cheesy
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nightrider: 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2006
The chelsea chain saw massacre
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by slimnike(m): 5:45pm On Mar 06, 2006
Talk about your own team and forget about Chelsea.I know you do not talk much about your club the way you talk about Chelsea.Look even if we leave the Champions league now we still have the league.So,we have not lost all.

Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nicetohave(m): 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2006
okay slimnike i will leave your team alone for now, till we meet again next year  cool this years battle has been checkmate; don't forget Barca is steaming hot right now too in the spanish liga, chelsea don't stand a chance in such a hot race.

In the land of the blind, a one eyed fellow is king. That is the case of chelsea and the epl.

chelsea chainsaw massacre, wow thanks nightrider  grin
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by ababoy1(m): 5:54am On Mar 07, 2006
@ All my Chelski Mates,

May the better side win (Barca of course)

If Chelski go thru somehow, I will not visit the forum tonight, but if they dont. You can better your bottom Naira that I will. And I will be giving it large, So Brother Kola (Be afraid, be very Afriad)
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bolaoni(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2006
This is D day!

Messi has promised Chelski HELL for labelling him a diver/cheat. Mourinho and his boiz are in soup tonite o.

No matter what, I still get some fear for Chelsea sha, but I believe after 90 mins, the LOUD MOUTH will be SILENCED!

Abeg wey Oga Kola? I think your heart is not in your mouth already!

grin grin grin
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nicetohave(m): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Malmo FF Vs Chelsea: Europa League (1 - 2) On 14th February 2019 / Liverpool Vs Southampton (3 - 0) On 22nd September 2018 / Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.