Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area (13630 Views)

No Room For Ronaldo - The Top 10 Dribblers In The Champions League / 15 Amazing Facts About The Champions League / Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by jamp: 7:03am On May 20, 2012
My area is blue and people are painting the city blue.lokogoma, apo in Abuja are blue. Shouts of joy everywhere.

House let's hear your report. Tell us what is happening in ur area
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by slimderek(m): 11:42am On May 20, 2012
Its as if nothing happened.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by werepeLeri: 11:42am On May 20, 2012
u don collect your own share of the dollars?
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by adonisyung(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2012
Mine ƻ filled wit joy......even d bible I took to church was blueeeee
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Havilah93(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2012
i initially thought because today was a sunday, that people would not come out that much to celebrate, how wrong was i. As im going back home, see street filled with people in chelsea jerseys, cars attaching chelsea flags.......,.. I saw a lady wearing chelsea 'to-match': a chelsea jersey, blues gele,handbag, flip-flops, tags.....
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Nobody: 11:46am On May 20, 2012
Blue bottles still rolling,reporting live from j town
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by McCoy91(m): 11:47am On May 20, 2012
Terrible. Had to lock myself in my room last night and use my headsets to escape the noice. And today, today there are three guys with Chelsea jerseys in church. @NigerianNewsDesk reported that several of their fans are dead or injured already from last night.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by yohannazack(m): 11:52am On May 20, 2012
Wadata area in makurdi of benue state capital has bin paintd blue even befo the mach startd, celebration startd when chelsea was declared d winner of champions league. The word of an arsenal fan 'na 2day i knw se na chelsea get dis town', the unbelivable becam belivable. Up the blues!
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Nobody: 11:56am On May 20, 2012
No celebrations in my area cos I don't have Agberos as neighbours.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by ssjalo(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2012
report from Yola capital city of Adamawa indicate that thousands of guys and lady goes mad along road, while others are fighting due to heavy drunk for nothing.

S.S JALO From Yola reporting.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Nobody: 11:57am On May 20, 2012
No celebrations in my area cos I don't have Agberos as neighbours.
#Dawaki Ext, Abuja.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Biggyd2: 12:01pm On May 20, 2012
Na banga i hear all night!
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by solomto(f): 12:01pm On May 20, 2012
Chelsea fans are happy bt nt much in my area coz they are saying that god of luck is wt them through out the tournament bt nt quite satisfied wt their performance.My neighbours drank to stupor. grin grin
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by airmark(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2012
slimderek: Its as if nothing happened.
Because you live close to cemetery.

11 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by souleymon(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2012
Nothing for Now.But i have Liqours for likemind supporters friends coming together this evening.
No violence or over excitment
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by solomto(f): 12:04pm On May 20, 2012
i want god of soccer to remember Arsenal next season.

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Phems(m): 12:09pm On May 20, 2012
No be small thing oo....
Though noisy celebration, but violence in my area
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by KINGwax(m): 12:10pm On May 20, 2012
careytommy: No celebrations in my area cos I don't have Agberos as neighbours.
except u cos only agberos are bitter and talk bitterness. Crap!

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Phems(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2012
Up Blues!!!
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by emorse(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2012
werepeLeri: u don collect your own share of the dollars?
eyah!!!! Sorry ehn. Your own time go soon come.
careytommy: No celebrations in my area cos I don't have Agberos as neighbours.
#Dawaki Ext, Abuja.
bad belle!
airmark:
Because you live close to cemetery.
thank you jare.
solomto: i want god of soccer to remember Arsenal next season.
amen for you ooooooo!

5 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by cyril83(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2012
You guyz shud stop making noise,U are nt the first to lift such Cup besides champion with No fireworks and champagne
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by princepee: 12:28pm On May 20, 2012
kai bad belle arsenal and man u supporters full here,... my hood here in ikd lag was on fire all nite and many cows and rams don die this mornin this one go be all week celeb up blues!
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by bikerboy1(m): 12:28pm On May 20, 2012
De party will start by 4pm 2day. At Terminus Hotel Enugu. (pool side). All bluez faithfuls are Welcomed.
NB: At least one tag of Chelsea on U, na pass.... Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Sirniyeh(m): 12:33pm On May 20, 2012
Wow, up blues......Chelsea for LIFE! Infact, I wans dumbfounded when I saw the way Chelsea fans trooped out to jubilate last night. This morning, they hired bandset, with all uniform blue colours. The funiest thing is that, they bought a live big COW, painted it with Chelsea colour, wore Chelsea cloth on it, and parade the street in multitute with the COW and melodious Songs. How I wish you are here witnessing this jubilation. It's now I know that those who live in estate are outcast, den no sabi wetin. Ask me what happened the COW later? Na for barbecue (SUYA). Up blues

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by johnstar(m): 12:34pm On May 20, 2012
ali, u b fool o, u tnk say e easy 2 win champions league, u b duffer jare grin
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by Davluck(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2012
solomto: i want god of soccer to remember Arsenal next season.

heaven help dos who help dem selves,u no xpect God 2 enta field cme play 4 una...tell wenger 2 stop taking his wallet n start carryin cheques 2 d transfer market
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by killuminati(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2012
If you are willing to follow eat from that painted cow just kindly bring ur awuf a** to Patey street Lagos Island and it shall be yours. Igbo, shayo is poppin. Enuff chikala in the house too!
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by sanchez4eva: 12:42pm On May 20, 2012
Chelsea did well jor...but it was all based on luck and strategy..opportunity favours d prepared..chelsea played rubbish(parking chisco bus in front of τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ post) but τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ important thing is that they won.....Up Gunners
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by cyril83(m): 12:43pm On May 20, 2012
princepee: kai bad belle arsenal and man u supporters full here,... my hood here in ikd lag was on fire all nite and many cows and rams don die this mornin this one go be all week celeb up blues!

was there anything like fireworks and popping of champagne in allanz arena last nite...Very boring champion,common community shield champion pop champagne
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by cyril83(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2012
killuminati: If you are willing to follow eat from that painted cow just kindly bring ur awuf a** to Patey street Lagos Island and it shall be yours. Igbo, shayo is poppin. Enuff chikala in the house too!
ur r truly chelsea fan,the blues don't joke wit chikala
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by StaceyBanks(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2012
My area is as quite as hell. It seems everyone took sleeping doses.
Re: Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area by gudnex22(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2012
Bad belle piple full NL o but we no send them na chelsea b d best so kum join us as we the celebrate. All d haters make una go hug transformer :p up bluesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Howard Webb To Officiate Manchester United Vs Chelsea On Sunday. / Best Place To Buy Treadmills In Lagos / Arsenal Vs Sunderland (0 - 0 ) On 18th August 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.