Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again (13598 Views)

Atletico Madrid Vs Barcelona : UCL (2 - 0) On 13th April 2016 / Athletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona : Spanish Super Cup (4 - 0) On 14th August 2015 / The Prophet Has Spoken It's Chelsea Time To Win The Champion's League ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 11:46pm On Feb 22, 2006
@Everyone

King Kola is here
I am proud of my team.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by pie1ect(m): 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2006
@Bagoma
I'm in. I won't miss this party for anything.
This is certainly the perfect end to a perfect champions' league week.
Messi - that guy is shocking,
What I enjoyed the most was the class with which Barcelona thrashed the life out Chelsea.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by vichel(m): 12:02am On Feb 23, 2006
Thanks Bagoma cheesy
Na so we dey do am
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 12:04am On Feb 23, 2006
pie1ect welcome my brother. the best chair is reserved for you. chelsea was white-washed.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
kola you still get mouth? i de expect you here like next week,
but sha welcome to the party, that is if you feel like partying.   cool

drinks is on me. wink
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 12:05am On Feb 23, 2006
vichel, you are most welcome. cheesy
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2006
My Team lost to Barca.

1) Why is the Strongest player in Premiership in Michael essien NOT playing? Did he get the "Red Card" on the field or through the back door, with the help of Sky Sports.

2) For God sake, Is that a RED CARD?
   Messi again( Ask Flying Eagles again)

3) My team lost most versatile defender in Premiership in William Gallas to Injury.

Chelsea's first loss at Stamford bridge in 59 games
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by pie1ect(m): 12:13am On Feb 23, 2006
@Kola
I won't pretend I'm not amused by this Chelsea humilation even at Stamford bridge, this coming on the heels of a 3-0 whitewash by the Almighty Middlesbrough.
Well, let's hope you guys have learnt your lessons and hopefully you'll start giving respect to teams that play the beautiful game the way it is supposed to be played.

And let's not forget BARCA were without Xavi, so technically both teams were lacking key players.
@Bagoma

Let the drinks flow.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 12:15am On Feb 23, 2006
@ akolawole,
* yawns*
oh excuses, excuses, excuses.
Now i begin to wonder what would you say after the return leg is played.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 12:18am On Feb 23, 2006
@Bagoma

Madam, the Coordinator of the Party.

I cant blame you sha, your team Arsenal shocked you by winning yesterday after weeks of loss and loss and loss.  You are always sad week in-week out because of gunner.

Your team will now qualify for the Quarter-finals for the first time after HOW MANY ATTEMPT?

What is your position in Premiership?

Are you still in FA cup?

Are you playing Carling cup final?

Have you qualify for next season's champions league?
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 12:23am On Feb 23, 2006
@Everyone

For the sake of the beautiful game, Is it a Red card?

@ Pie1ect
You live in England, Why is Essien not playing?

@Everyone

You are all jealous of our money

(Na we say make you no have money!)
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 12:27am On Feb 23, 2006
ha ha ha ha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kola you make me laugh o

bad belle o tongue

please my dear look up, whats the title of this thread?
its all about chelsea and barcelona. not about my darling arsenal with the best supporters club in the world. (win or lose)
dont worry just watch and see how many fans you'll have left after the next leg.

arsenal rules!!! (you better start believing that darling). kiss
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 12:29am On Feb 23, 2006
@ Pie1ect

Borough beat Chelsea.

Did they beat Arsenal?

Did they beat United ?

And by the way, HOW MANY TIMES HAD CHELSEA DISGRACE YOUR TEAM this season?
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 12:31am On Feb 23, 2006
hey kola, let me give you 1 small advise

dont use up all your excuses this night.
please save some, so you'll have something to say after the next match! cool
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 12:37am On Feb 23, 2006
Excuses or facts.

Its Chelsea today, it may be Arsenal tommorow
cool
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by pie1ect(m): 12:43am On Feb 23, 2006
Hey Kola, Sure M'boro beat Arsenal with a fortunate goal. But 3-0, even you should know Arsenal can never lose by that scoreline to any team, not even Barcelona.

And Essien is serving a two-match ban for a truly HORRIFIC tackle on Didi Hamaan.
BTW, We are struggling in all competitions b'cos we've got a very thin squad and that's not helped by the fact that majority of our team are youngsters. Everybody knows this is a transitional season for us, but what is the Chelsea excuse? Just when you guys were beginning to believe something good could come out of stamford bridge, M'boro and now Barca have put you in your place.
Well there's always next time, I guess (I mean, next year).
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 12:47am On Feb 23, 2006
@ akolawole
ok!!! its chelsea turn to  cry cry cry
i'm most pleased about that.
on this very good note, i want to call it a night. wink
its been a very beautiful evening.
have a goodnight. (that is if you can)
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 1:01am On Feb 23, 2006
@Pie1ect
I wont respond to you until you "qualify" for Champions league quarter finals.

@ Bagoma
I know what to do at "appropriate time"
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by pie1ect(m): 1:03am On Feb 23, 2006
@kOLA
No shaking, we are going to qualify alright. Shame we didn't take our chances, we could easily have trounced Madrid 4-0 at the bernabeu yesterday.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by pie1ect(m): 1:06am On Feb 23, 2006
@Bagoma
Have a very goodnight. I hope we get to throw a bigger party than this in 2/3 weeks, by which time Chelsea would have been out of Europe.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bagoma(f): 1:12am On Feb 23, 2006
thank you pie1ect, it would be so.
good night to you too. cheesy
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by lavivi(f): 1:30am On Feb 23, 2006
OH sorry Chelsea,This your begining of your downfall,you see what pride can cause. Look at the beautiful style of soccer Barcelona is using to mersimerised you guys. BIG MOUTH CHELSEA!
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by cooltola(m): 3:44am On Feb 23, 2006
sam eto'o with the header
Barcelona 2- Chel 1
Final
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by ababoy1(m): 7:35am On Feb 23, 2006
@kola

A typical Chelski response,

My friend was at Stamford Bridge last night and he also came up with excuses, and when he wasn’t getting anywhere he decided to have a pop at Arsenal.

To set the record straight and stop these ridiculous debates about Arsenal and the pub team down the road - Chelski.

Arsenal
League Champions (13 times)
1931 1933 1934 1935 1938 1948 1953 _1971_ 1989 1991 _1998_ _2002_ 2004
(runners-up 1926 1932 1973 1999 2000 2001 2003 2005)
FA Cup (10)
1930 1936 1950 _1971_ 1979 1993 _1998_ _2002_ 2003 2005
(runners-up 1927 1932 1952 1972 1978 1980 2001)

Chelsea
League Champions ( 2 times)
1955, 2005
FA Cup (3)
1970, 1997, 2000
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by nightrider: 9:17am On Feb 23, 2006
AKOLAWOLE

You have no excuse, they lifeforce was thrashed out of chelsea, Barca just simply overwhelmed them. Chelsea has the same problem all great english teams have, they can't play effectively against teams with flair.

But i must give it to you the first 10 mins of the second half i was impressed, you gave it your all, the same way togo can give their all against a brazil, but we all know what they outcome of a mtch like that will be.

Chelsea fans are saying its because essien didn't play and we got a red card

1. if essien was so important to Chelsea and you guys knew you couldn't perform effectively without him, why wer you boasting that chelsea would beat Barca. You should have just simply said we will try our best. Essien excuse holds no water.

2. We got a red because of messi acting- you got a red because of the challenge by del horno not because of messi acting.

After he disgraced robben, del horno knew he couldn't stop him without kicking him down. he deserved it
As soon as larson came in and ronaldinho moved to the middle the game was over, so i read the scores again.

Barcelona - 2 : chelsea - Dead
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by demmy(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2006
Arsenal
League Champions (13 times)
1931 1933 1934 1935 1938 1948 1953 _1971_ 1989 1991 _1998_ _2002_ 2004
(runners-up 1926 1932 1973 1999 2000 2001 2003 2005)
FA Cup (10)
1930 1936 1950 _1971_ 1979 1993 _1998_ _2002_ 2003 2005
(runners-up 1927 1932 1952 1972 1978 1980 2001)

Chelsea
League Champions ( 2 times)
1955, 2005
FA Cup (3)
1970, 1997, 2000

fact talk, bulls*$#t walks.

thanks ababoy1.
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by lowo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2006
No english side has ever went to the benarbu and won,  Arsenal are the first people to achieve this and it will forever be in the record book of uefa. I pity chelsea,  the goal should have been 6. two hand ball (GEREMI NJITAP&AND OWN GOAL FATHER JOHN TERRY) the messi kick that hit the wood work,  hhehehee,  up barca ,  chelsea fans i hav this yoruba song for you([i][/i]Ajekun iya ni o je, eniti ti o to ni na ti o de ni lona  ajekun iya ni o je, anyway am nwe to this  place,  any gunner fan,  ? grin
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by lowo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2006
bagoma i salute you, up gunners i was happy to see how barca demoslish chelsea , messi (komo agalagba si omode) disgrace roben i heard you say? true talk Barca dey pla
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by lowo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2006
Boro beat arsenal by lone goal i think

WHITE-WASHED MU

AND DISGRACE BLUESS

WE GUNNERS GUNNED DOWN BORO   7:0 ABI I LE?
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bolaoni(m): 12:58pm On Feb 23, 2006
Akolawole:

Excuses or facts.

cool

Consolation Time!  grin  grin  grin

Sorry Oga Kola, you have been doing all the talk for the loud mouth (Mourinho) all these days. But yesterday was a time Chelski had no hiding place. Maybe without the red card Barca would have been merciless.   tongue

Let's face fact, if Messi had not jumped, Del Horno would have sent him straight to an hospital, so to me the card is DESERVED!

Jose is saying the red card distorted his plan. Loud Mouth! he will always find an excuse  tongue

Two weeks time, I pity Chelsea. We will be having their Obituary that day. Walahi  grin

Barca 4 EVER

Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by bolaoni(m): 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2006
Akolawole:

Excuses or facts.

cool

Consolation Time!  grin  grin  grin

Sorry Oga Kola, you have been doing all the talk for the loud mouth (Mourinho) all these days. But yesterday was a time Chelski had no hiding place. Maybe without the red card Barca would have been merciless.   tongue

Let's face fact, if Messi had not jumped, Del Horno would have sent him straight to an hospital, so to me the card is DESERVED!

Jose is saying the red card distorted his plan. Loud Mouth! he will always find an excuse  tongue

Two weeks time, I pity Chelsea. We will be having their Obituary that day. Walahi  grin

Barca 4 EVER
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by lowo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 23, 2006
grin true talk,
Re: It's Chelsea vs. Barcelona Again by Akolawole(m): 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2006
nightrider:

Chelsea fans are saying its because essien didn't play and we got a red card

1. if essien was so important to Chelsea and you guys knew you couldn't perform effectively without him, why wer you boasting that chelsea would beat Barca. You should have just simply said we will try our best. Essien excuse holds no water.

2. We got a red because of messi acting- you got a red because of the challenge by del horno not because of messi acting.

I was dissaopointed in your view. (for the first time)

With or without Red card, Barca can beat Chelsea but they must beat us fairly.

1) Last year, Chelsea was leading by a goal in Nou Camp, Controversially Drogba was red-carded. Why?

2) Why did Frank Rijkaard approach Frisk three times at half-time in Nou camp?

3) Essien was red-carded off the pitch with the help of SkySports. Sky showed it more than 60 times to compell UEFA.

4) Steven Gerrard's tackle was showned by Sky 3 times( no booking because, he's the son of the soil).

5) Objectively, Barca had a penalty yesterday which was not given to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Malmo FF Vs Chelsea: Europa League (1 - 2) On 14th February 2019 / Liverpool Vs Southampton (3 - 0) On 22nd September 2018 / Chelsea Are The Champions:situation Report In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.