Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,179 members, 7,839,013 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men (3751 Views)

Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by valgbo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lagospeople1:

You never know where that poor man will reach in life.
notice he said hoe not girl or lady.......... You will see that he's just mocking her cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by Lagospeople1: 12:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
valgbo:
notice he said hoe not girl or lady.......... You will see that he's just mocking her cool

oh didn't notice it oo! chai.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by Truckpusher(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
zinachidi:
See as she wowo. If I was broke, I won't even try to date that piece of sh*t.
Did you even listen to her ?
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by Lagospeople1: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Truckpusher:
Did you even listen to her ?

Did you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by Truckpusher(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lagospeople1:

Did you?
Yes I did and there was nothing wrong about what she said and that statement you made can only come from someone who didn't listen at all, but followed the same herd mentality simply because of the misleading topic that made it look like she's insulting poor men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by whatsupbitches: 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lagospeople1:

the woman doesn't make any sense at all

Those types of old dumb retired whoores are polluting the mind of naive girls, one gal will watch that crap and apply it to her life.
Everyone now has an access to internet forgetting that the internet NEVER FORGETS.
Her generation will pull that up someday and be like "damn grandma so so was a whoree and dumb", and this might cost her something in the future i.e if she has something tangible doing.
Just like the boy that went for interview and posted how he loved boobbs or something and the company tweeted that they were doing a background check on him and were disapointed to see that post of his.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by Amarabae(f): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lolz. You people want to provoke the broke guys. You guys are on your own.

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by Lagospeople1: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
whatsupbitches:

Those types of old dumb retired whoores are polluting the mind of naive girls, one gal will watch that crap and apply it to her life.
Everyone now has an access to internet forgetting that the internet NEVER FORGETS.
Her generation will pull that up someday and be like "damn grandma so so was a whoree and dumb", and this might cost her something in the future i.e if she has something tangible doing.
Just like the boy that went for interview and posted how he loved boobbs or something and the company tweeted that they were doing a background check on him and were disapointed to see that post of his.

you got that right!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by Lagospeople1: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Lolz. You people want to provoke the broke guys.
You guys are on your own.

LOL can broke guys be provoked?
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by Amarabae(f): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lagospeople1:

LOL can broke guys be provoked?
I once provoked them in a thread, they throwed missiles at me o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by Lagospeople1: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amarabae:
I once provoked them in a thread, they throwed missiles at me o.

lmao im inviting them to this tread
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by Destined2win: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
I know this woman.

C-J Mama that works with Treasure FM Port Harcourt. Very popular in PH.

Well She made valid points. It's good when a man does something to at least keep his family together.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by Lagospeople1: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Destined2win:
I know this woman.

C-J Mama that works with Treasure FM Port Harcourt. Very popular in PH.

Well She made valid points. It's good when a man doesn't something to at least keep his family together.

I don't agree with her sha...
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by Lagospeople1: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by MetaPhysical: 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Very wise counsel.

Character
Discipline
Focus
Honest income
Apply yourself
Develop your image
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Very Harsh Message To All Single And Poor Men by Afrohits: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
this woman is not easy o!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Goes Braless To Show Off Her Nipple Piercings (photos) / Which One Are You? / Slay Queen Finally Sex Chats With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.