Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Is It Ok To Marry My Friend's Ex Who Is Also My Ex's Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Marry My Friend's Ex Who Is Also My Ex's Friend? (448 Views)

I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Marry My Friend's Ex Who Is Also My Ex's Friend? by MiMiakpet(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dear Nairalanders, your candid advice is needed in this, no insults Pls...
My friend Funky is in a lil delima and needs candid advice.
Funky was dating a girl called Wofai at some point earlier in life. It was an open relationship that was well known by all. Wofai had a girlfriend called Joy who was Funky's Neighbour and also a friend to Funky with both their families being family friends as neighbors.
Somehow at some point Wofai fell into a relationship with a certain guy in the neighborhood called Eze who incidentally and unknowingly was Funky's friend.
Now Funky and Wofai broke up, Wofai is married with a kid. Eze had relocated to the US and asked Joy to move on with her life.
Back here at home, the friendship between Joy and Funky had grown so intimate with both of them nursing feelings for each other yet no strings attached still with them both waiting for who to make the first move(I know this because I've been in contact with them both).
Now my question is, will it be right for Funky to make the move?
Is it OK for him to marry Joy cos that's what is in his mind?

Candid advice is needed and pls no insults.
Re: Is It Ok To Marry My Friend's Ex Who Is Also My Ex's Friend? by falconey(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2017

Is he the only man on the planet? He has history around ya trust me you don't want that. If you think it's nothing carry on.

FYI i didn't read the post.
Re: Is It Ok To Marry My Friend's Ex Who Is Also My Ex's Friend? by IamLovely: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
i don't understand lemme read again

op iyam coming
Re: Is It Ok To Marry My Friend's Ex Who Is Also My Ex's Friend? by dingbang(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Which kyn ex nonsense be this
Re: Is It Ok To Marry My Friend's Ex Who Is Also My Ex's Friend? by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
ex this ex that.... shuo wot nah
Re: Is It Ok To Marry My Friend's Ex Who Is Also My Ex's Friend? by 7footre(m): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Too much web, my head is spinning. Why not forget x and marry y instead?
Re: Is It Ok To Marry My Friend's Ex Who Is Also My Ex's Friend? by Apina(m): 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
MiMiakpet:
Dear Nairalanders, your candid advice is needed in this, no insults Pls...
My friend Funky is in a lil delima and needs candid advice.
Funky was dating a girl called Wofai at some point earlier in life. It was an open relationship that was well known by all. Wofai had a girlfriend called Joy who was Funky's Neighbour and also a friend to Funky with both their families being family friends as neighbors.
Somehow at some point Wofai fell into a relationship with a certain guy in the neighborhood called Eze who incidentally and unknowingly was Funky's friend.
Now Funky and Wofai broke up, Wofai is married with a kid. Eze had relocated to the US and asked Joy to move on with her life.
Back here at home, the friendship between Joy and Funky had grown so intimate with both of them nursing feelings for each other yet no strings attached still with them both waiting for who to make the first move(I know this because I've been in contact with them both).
Now my question is, will it be right for Funky to make the move?
Is it OK for him to marry Joy cos that's what is in his mind?

Candid advice is needed and pls no insults.
You, joy, funky, eze and d rest of the cast are all mad but yet to realise it grin
Re: Is It Ok To Marry My Friend's Ex Who Is Also My Ex's Friend? by rollybest(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hmm question of the week
Re: Is It Ok To Marry My Friend's Ex Who Is Also My Ex's Friend? by dollytino4real(f): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
which kind of ex square mata be dis are from ex world? pls leave exs alone and move on

(1) (Reply)

Quick Question: / Tragedy / Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.