Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (28179 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by pauloemeka(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
Is it proper for me to date my best friend ex.... I like her, i think she likes me too..and she is even bringing pounded yam for me this Xmas.

Though my friend is already in another relationship... advise.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Josnac(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2018
Na so Esau take sell him birthright because of porridge... this one wan sell his destiny because of pounded yam.

kontinu!

Aaargh..the blessings that come with FTC on a beautiful harmattan Sunday like this oya begin to fall on me.
Oga Seun, abeg do something.

355 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
I am very sure that... if you eat that pounded yam... nd you visit the toilet to poo it out... you will end up pooing out your career and destiny with the poo...

If you like, say my mouth is smelling...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
Guy code: Don't date your friend's ex.

266 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by dauddy97(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
i did something of such but not really like this. During my admission seeking time, My friend who is from the region where the university is located introduced me to her bae who also applied the school I chose. He gave me her number, we talked concerning our admission are the likes. Bfor I know the girl started falling in love with me. She calls every seconds. Make I no lie, I love the girl too. But, I can't ask her out since she was introduced to me by my friend. Wen I see say, I don nak the girl during our screening not even gotten admitted sef. So, I called this friend and I explained everything to him. He told me he wasn't even dating her with a serious mind that I should continue and he gives us full support. That my friend sef don carry another bae again. Till now, we are still together. That's how I took her, but I told the real owner.

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by marvin906(m): 11:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
Bro code dude it ain't cool..
I did that thing back in school I was fvcking my friend girlfriend/fvckmate dude was pissed at me buh all was forgiven..

Well OP you can tell your friend if he gives you go ahead ok buh is gonna be really weird

19 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:00am On Dec 23, 2018
Why dont you simply ask your bestfriend how he feels about you dating his ex?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 23, 2018
for ur own good no eat that pounded yam.decimal 10:10 is real

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:30am On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:
is it proper for me to date my best friend ex.... I like her, i think she likes me too..and she is even bring pounded yam for me this Xmas...though my friend is already in another relationship... advise
Bad decision

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 23, 2018
She's bringing you what?

Oga you've already decided to chop the girl. You're a bitchniggafuckboy if you do it behind your guy.

12 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by CreepyBlackpool: 2:19am On Dec 23, 2018
Don't ever cuff a bitch that one of your partners done hit

-Offset (playa playa)

Shebi you're not wondering what your friend saw in the girl that made him leave her??

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by MissRaine69(f): 3:09am On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:
is it proper for me to date my best friend ex.... I like her, i think she likes me too..and she is even bring pounded yam for me this Xmas...though my friend is already in another relationship... advise
Have this conversation with your best friend not the internet, because the internet is not your best fiend he is. That should have been the most logical thing to do before you start tasting more than her pounded yam.

26 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by MissRaine69(f): 3:10am On Dec 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
Why dont you simply ask your bestfriend how he feels about you dating his ex?
You know common sense is rare right?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by DjTboy(m): 3:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Fayose reacts as Oshiomhole attacks Gov Okorocha
Immediate past Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose has reacted to a statement by the national chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Adams Oshiomhole attacking Governor Rochas Okorocha.
READ MORE https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2018/12/fayose-reacts-as-oshiomhole-attacks-gov.html

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by westlius(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2018
dauddy97:
i did something of such but not really like this. During my admission seeking time, My friend who is from the region where the university is located introduced me to her bae who also applied the school I chose. He gave me her number, we talked concerning our admission are the likes. Bfor I know the girl started falling in love with me. She calls every seconds. Make I no lie, I love the girl too. But, I can't ask her out since she was introduced to me by my friend. Wen I see say, I don nak the girl during our screening not even gotten admitted sef. So, I called this friend and I explained everything to him. He told me he wasn't even dating her with a serious mind that I should continue and he gives us full support. That my friend sef don carry another bae again. Till now, we are still together. That's how I took her, but I told the real owner.
nice if every friend is good as urs, at least he hasn't married her.
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by xpac01(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2018
And a time came when you guys should hang out with you cuties and behold you came along with one of the guys' ex.

Hurrrm, bro don't try that. You're compromising the "GUY'S CODE": don't date your friends ex.

30 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by leonard002(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2018
talk to your friend about it. don't lose a best friend cos of a lady

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Ikpongiton: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2018
Josnac:
Na so Esau take sell him birthright because of porridge... this one wan sell his destiny because of pounded yam.

kontinu!
Do you know the meaning of the pounded yam,he is talking about ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2018
As girls full this planet. Na your Guy ex you want. Na wah even my guy Bleep mate DAT am aware off I no fit.
Even the girl in question head no correct.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by blacq2009(m): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2018
What does your conscience tell you, if you have any.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Two things you should never do. Trust a guy with money and woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by frankmoney(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
No
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by naunasabi: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
op the only reason you are interested in dating her because your friend told you how good she is in "bedmatics".

You better leave the poor girl alone.

Don't come here and preach how you love her blahblah.

No Nigerian man is willing to marry his best friend ex ( knowing what went down between them).

Stop deceiving yourself and the poor the girl or else thunder will strike your left ball ooh.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Nwodosis(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
My friend, you don't love her but just pitying her by making yourself emotional available to her , honestly you are about to cause her more pains and also severe your relationship with your friend.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by enesty77(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
NOPE
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Beaten: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
You are a betrayer. This is a poison for you. Why out of all girls in the city it's your best friend ex

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by AllenSpencer: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
I will advice you date her and use her for money rituals
Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by arabbunkum: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Never try it coz it will end in a bucket of tears.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Jobola1: 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
I will borrow a quote from Nike..."Just do it."

Most people are just talking with sentiment quoting some made up "guy code", who dash una code?

But the way this OP dey talk about pounded yam sef, I doubt if he can do anything if given the chance. So u have to wait for one pounded before u meet up with a girl? Hian, ahbegi. What if pounded yam or Xmas never existed at all?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
pauloemeka:
Is it proper for me to date my best friend ex.... I like her, i think she likes me too..and she is even bringing pounded yam for me this Xmas.

Though my friend is already in another relationship... advise.
Why not.. remember u just said Ex-girlfriend..
But guy sense will not kill you

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Slynation(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Personally i can't try such.....!! But we all are different ,chop clean mouth then Japaa!! grin

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? by Olujoe1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Are you upright at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies! 8 Signs You Are Probably Dating A Married Man. / Sozo & Joshua Christopher: Physically-Challenged Groom Narrates How He Met Bride / My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.