Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (57135 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

You are building something with someone and they are cheating you. Your solution is to leave everything for them and go home and now need a visa to sneak back.
You r not onye Igbo. Ndi Igbo have sense

Who said you must leave everything? Are you this low?

Even if there is a biafra tomorrow, you can still choose to naturalize in Nigeria, or better still relocate your business, but it shouldnt stop biafra from materializing

I didn't know you guys are this materialistic. Tufiakwa
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Obec70(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
When it comes guber election in the East the so called Igbo leaders will release their platforms for electioneering campaigns after collecting money as if they will vote in diaspora? Hypocrite's always after buzz. empire's. Not to worry the turn out of events Will shock you people if not today, tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by WetinConsignMe: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
latsy:

Chief Emeka's message is clear, let me reiterate:

You cannot blackmail hardworking and intelligent igbo men and women to follow
a man who has never achieved anything of value throughout his entire life.

You can however fool the street urchins, jobless and illiterate Igbo youths to join such
a pathetic course since they don't know what they are doing.

Excellent summation!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by SenatorM(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Who are the Igbo Traders? Under whose voice?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by lastchild: 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
The con artist of the century who worked for an organization that couldn't muster £900 in FOUR YEARS wants to go create conditions that would probably wreck the businesses of hardworking Igbo men and women. Good a thing they've asked him to keep his arse where it belongs.

Kanu probably has no effing idea what it takes to run a successful business, reason why he seeks to bring down others to the level he once was, a homeless little prick living off Uwazurike's magnanimity.

Same way he tucked his little tail between his legs over Kaduna after all the chestbeating is what's gonna happen to Lagos' plan and well.

Oh, I forgot, he'd shelve the plan not because he's a coward, but because "he's a leader who listens to his people". grin
if you are aware that this is a plot from the zoo called Nigeria and not igbo traders then you are just one of the enemies Thats plotting

But if you believe this is real then you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by joewhale: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
sunnyajaks:
. I like ur respond
don't mind Kanu because he just a small boy when they fought the Biafra war.. igbo's died like chickens. I bet you this KANU need to buy sense.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Opakan2: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
totorimi:

What's your point exactly.

All I said was that all is should rally round Mazi Nnamdi Kanu at this time that's all, he is ours and we must stand by him to achieve our dream of self determination.

As we developed other places it's about time to develop home.

Fine!

It's high time you all moved home in droves to rescue you ancestral lands.. Charity begins at home not outside so go develop alaigbo and rid it off IDPS springing up there on a daily.

#Think home, go home!

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by joewhale: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
don't mind Kanu because he just a small boy when they fought the Biafra war.. igbo's died like chickens. I bet you this KANU need to buy sense.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by able20(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
ofai:
Actually a lot of Igbo unity beggars are the real mugu here in nairaland.

Have your Niger bridge been rebuilt?
How many functional federal ports, roads, hospitals, schools, electricity and airports do you have in alaigbo? When will your dear NIGERIA give it to you? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
So your dear KANU without any verifiable successful life achievement will lead Igbos to success.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by WetinConsignMe: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
ofai:

Who said you must leave everything? Are you this low?

Even if there is a biafra tomorrow, you can still choose to naturalize in Nigeria, or better still relocate your business, but it shouldnt stop biafra from materializing

I didn't know you guys are this materialistic. Tufiakwa

MUMU, blinded by hatred. Who will let u naturalize in Nigeria. Fool, even now Arewa are threatening Igbos to leave. Think like an Igbo for a minute. We are very practical people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by joewhale: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Adebowale89:
i know some poor farmers will be taking most of their harvest crops to KANU

a lots of money must have overflown his account. u guys should be sincere, if you happen to be in KANU shoe won't u take advantage of the people lack of wisdom?

I dey always envy that man, nothing is cool than majority of people treating u like a king while they act as slaves and blind followers

KANU ride on, life is good cheesy
You make sense it is true oh boy this KANU as formatted their brains and he is making money and commanding respect from monkeys ... I can't stop laughing
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by mpowa(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
totorimi:
It is really unfortunate that some Ibos who are benefiting from this rot chose to work against the efforts of Nnamdi Kanu rather than rally round him to free ourselves from the unequal yolking.

First and foremost what investments are they talking about is it the type as in Joe Igbokwe"s own. OK I say sorry to them because when Biafra becomes true very very soon. I hope their present landlord will still harbour them because I know the shame of what they have done today will haunt them forever in Biafra land.

Let me be sympathetic to you people's concern a bit. You believe that the Nigerian system doesn't favour you guys, you must start your own nation (thou I have my reservations about this, we didn't hear any noise during Jonathan's regime), Let's agree you have a true Cause to start Biafra, do you think Kanu is the right person to lead you to it. you say they're working against Kanu's effort, what is Kanu's effort , do you think his effort will give you Biafra? No it won't, it will lead to unnecessary waste of lives and properties, Kanu is not toeing the path of a true revolutionist, he's a warmonger, a bigot and someone who doesn't respect other people or tribe.If he wants to truely fight this Cause and win, he will be more tactical than brash, he will engage his leader, no matter what influence he thinks he has, those traditional leaders, governors, representatives are the people making key decisions for the igbos, presently the nigerian constitution does not support secession, he needs to work on those in the senate and lower house to change the constitution, he is not a soldier, he doesn't have any army anywhere and every day he's beating the drum of war, and some youths are not thinking deep enough to ask salient questions like 'if Kasa burst where will I run to? where will our leader Kanu run to?' Kanu will run to the Uk and leave you to rot because he's a British citizen, do you know Kanu was not the only one arrested by Fg? what has he done to free others who were arrested with him?. You cannot tell a people not to determine their own destiny, but if there must be Biafra, this not how to go about it, and don't let him destroy you with propaganda, there is no 88 countries anywhere to save you, he's not telling you, they're Igbos scattered all over the countries he's talking about. We might come here and troll and abuse you guys but really what we're doing is to help you think, think, think twice...Don't let the emotion of what you want so badly get the better of you answer the questions that people pose at you, even if sometimes they're insulting...Wish all Igbos well!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
“Since his actions led to the quit notice by the Arewa youths, I expected Kanu to have paid upfront all transport companies on the northern route to be conveying Igbo people who might be interested in coming back to the East"
Instead of doing the needful, he stylishly and as expected, declined his visitation to the north.
I go always dey talk am any person wey expect Idiots and pigs to show sign of small sense need to be caged.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Mo gbe, so 80% of the igbos that own 90% of Lagos are tout & uneducated…… The truth is coming out small small…. Idiots Pigs of Biafra(IPOB) is this true
Ofai…. Come quick o, come see wetin your bloda type
grin grin grin grin

He is correct. The uneducated but naturally intelligent igbos run 80% of the informal sector....Unlike 20% of Yoruba illiterates are the only productive ones, the rest are Touts, agbero, Badoo gang members.,etc...
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by joewhale: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
ofai:

Thank you my brother. Are you minding the cowards and vultures?
in my own opinion Igbo's should stop making empty noise. at least one action
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by litemoney(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
djemillionia:
grin
I sight u
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by mecussey(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
ofai:
KANU wasn't coming by his own volition. YOLICOM and other western agitators gave him the signal. He hasn't even dreamt of coming to Lagos.

As for the traders..... You are protecting your business we know, but don't call kanus followers in the East jobless. They have their own jobs. Are all igbos in Lagos gainfully employed? Why not refuse kanu's coming without castigating the Igbos in the east?

I know the crop of igbos uttering this shameless jests. They think they are the only ones who can lead ndigbo. Such delusion.

Sensible reply. I like pple wey get sense. Why would you talk down on Igbos just bc u want to protect your business. I trust brave Kanu, he will still go to Lagos and most places will shut down. These guys could have said sth intelligent referring to there business and not talking down on the masses of igbos. Judases

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by WetinConsignMe: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
lastchild:
if you are aware that this is a plot from the zoo called Nigeria and not igbo traders then you are just one of the enemies Thats plotting

But if you believe this is real then you are a fool

You r the fool and u r not a true onye Igbo. Ndi Igbo are hard to cheat. They won't just leave their blood, sweat and tears for u over some sentimental nonsense
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by kenodrill: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kanu.....chasing shadows
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by joewhale: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Gbam!!

U seem to always hit the nail in the head

I have only read like two of your posts and I find them erudite and very mature. I suspect u r an a older gentlemam
He is indeed a Coward don't mind Kanu because he is just a small boy when they fought the Biafra war.. igbo's died like chickens. I bet you this KANU need to buy sense.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by mpowa(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Leez:

lol ppl dat really matter lol
u afonjas are just dumb
im guessing u're referring to rochas n joe igbokwe shey
anyway a trip to d east will format ur mind
Oh! you read a whole post, saw all the people I listed and chose the ones you hate most?..even at that, the people you don't think matter are still the ones determining and making decisions for your lives either you like or hate them.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Confirmed report has it that the cost price of Pig has dropped drastically. Thanks to a popular Pigs Rearer in the east -Kanu.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by joewhale: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
ifyalways:
Chief Ibeh is a wise man and I endorse his message.

Any jobless youth that so wants Biafra should take himself to the east, don't bring your agitation to another man's land.

When it gets hot, he will dust out his British passport and fly to London. . .
That is why their Father ojukwu ran away and left their father to die in the war

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Leez(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
mpowa:

Oh! you read a whole post, saw all the people I listed and chose the ones you hate most?..even at that, the people you don't think matter are still the ones determining and making decisions for your lives either you like or hate them.
like i said a trip to d east
decisions for who?kai ds unity nonsense has got u lot deluded
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by WetinConsignMe: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
mecussey:

Sensible reply. I like pple wey get sense. Why would you talk down on Igbos just bc u want to protect your business. I trust brave Kanu, he will still go to Lagos and most places will shut down. These guys could have said sth intelligent referring to there business and not talking down on the masses of igbos. Judases

Hate-filled Kanu u mean. Will u come here to protect our businesses if he stirs up out neighbors against us. Let him keep his hatred yo himself. We can fully love our people without hating anybody
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by lastchild: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

You r the fool and u r not a true onye Igbo. Ndi Igbo are hard yo cheat. They won't just leave their blood, sweat and tears for u over some sentimental nonsense
Mr man what you wrote here is not even comprehensive so I don't even know what to reply, you are just another wast of school fees

Biafra has come to stay, take it or die
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
mpowa:

Let me be sympathetic to you people's concern a bit. You believe that the Nigerian system doesn't favour you guys, you must start your own nation (thou I have my reservations about this, we didn't hear any noise during Jonathan's regime), Let's agree you have a true Cause to start Biafra, do you think Kanu is the right person to lead you to it. you say they're working against Kanu's effort, what is Kanu's effort , do you think his effort will give you Biafra? No it won't, it will lead to unnecessary waste of lives and properties, Kanu is not toeing the path of a true revolutionist, he's a warmonger, a bigot and someone who doesn't respect other people or tribe.If he wants to truely fight this Cause and win, he will be more tactical than brash, he will engage his leader, no matter what influence he thinks he has, those traditional leaders, governors, representatives are the people making key decisions for the igbos, presently the nigerian constitution does not support secession, he needs to work on those in the senate and lower house to change the constitution, he is not a soldier, he doesn't have any army anywhere and every day he's beating the drum of war, and some youths are not thinking deep enough to ask salient questions like 'if Kasa burst where will I run to? where will our leader Kanu run to?' Kanu will run to the Uk and leave you to rot because he's a British citizen, do you know Kanu was not the only one arrested by Fg? what has he done to free others who were arrested with him?. You cannot tell a people not to determine their own destiny, but if there must be Biafra, this not how to go about it, and don't let him destroy you with propaganda, there is no 88 countries anywhere to save you, he's not telling you, they're Igbos scattered all over the countries he's talking about. We might come here and troll and abuse you guys but really what we're doing is to help you think, think, think twice...Don't let the emotion of what you want so badly get the better of you answer the questions that people pose at you, even if sometimes they're insulting...Wish all Igbos well!

First of all, revolutionary agitators in Nigeria can never be gentlemen! Gentleman stance in agitating can not work in Nigeria.

Secondly, kanu's hatred is for the fraudulent Nigeria system that has refused to make life better. You can't​ use corruption and nepotism to make NIGERIA better.

Kanu was chided for agitating from London, he came down to show his seriousness, well the rest they say is history. The most important thing is that he is an Igbo man. And he is in Nigeria, his passport remain ceased by the federal government.

The so called Igbo Politicians he is to work with are equally corrupt and fraudulent. If he had followed them, he wouldn't have gone far. They had to catch up with him.

The over 80 countries shows that ipob membership is international, it's not Just local. Igbos abroad who want a country of their own.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by joewhale: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Stop deceiving yourself, was it the jobless youths that bailed him and bought those exotic cars in his convoy?.
shot up that your big mouth was it not the money he made from this illiterates never do well follow follow people
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by WetinConsignMe: 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
joewhale:
He is indeed a Coward don't mind Kanu because he is just a small boy when they fought the Biafra war.. igbo's died like chickens. I bet you this KANU need to buy sense.

Exactly!
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Bestie0309(f): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
whitebeard:
that was highly expected, I mean which working class..no pls can u go out on the street of Lagos bump Into a random Igbo man and ask him do u have a work u are doing and he would tell u no...the chances of that happening is 1 in 2000. Now KANU is playing games with the minds of those ones at home..I mean if u are in your shop or in your place of work and really want to make that money, u are researching thinking on how to make that money and u hear KANU is holding a rally somewhere, the only reasons why such an Individual will go is 1. He just want's to see what's going on 2. He just feels like making noise .

Here in Lagos that u guys are shouting Lagos is no man's land, I have never seen anyone with a biafran flag, especially where we core igbos ha e businesses computer village, I have never seen anyone with a Biafran flag.

Ipob let me ask u a simple question, HOW DO U THINK KANU WILL YOU, AND HOW HAS HE HELPED YOU...?

have fun while it last ipob,

GOB BLESS NIGERIA.

U are a darling
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
joewhale:
in my own opinion Igbo's should stop making empty noise. at least one action

Just may 30th sit at home, you guys re still trying to recover from it..
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by nwaconnect: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
THIS IS embarrassment!!! KANU REALLY NO WAT MAKES HIS HEART STRONG LIKE STONE..... BUT HE IS STILL MY LEGEND!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer / Libya Embassy In Nigeria Releases Statement On Slavery In Libya (Pictured) / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.