Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (57150 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by PenSniper: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
The con artist of the century who worked for an organization that couldn't muster £900 in FOUR YEARS wants to go create conditions that would probably wreck the businesses of hardworking Igbo men and women. Good a thing they've asked him to keep his arse where it belongs.

Kanu probably has no effing idea what it takes to run a successful business, reason why he seeks to bring down others to the level he once was, a homeless little prick living off Uwazurike's magnanimity.

Same way he tucked his little tail between his legs over Kaduna after all the chestbeating is what's gonna happen to Lagos' plan and well.

Oh, I forgot, he'd shelve the plan not because he's a coward, but because "he's a leader who listens to his people". grin

'Oh, I forgot, he'd shelve the plan not because he's a coward, but because "he's a leader who listens to his people"

You said this to console yourself and to save face.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by WetinConsignMe: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
lastchild:
Mr man what you wrote here is not even comprehensive so I don't even know what to reply, you are just another wast of school fees

Biafra has come to stay, take it or die

Look at your English. Another illiterate dummy!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Look at your English. Another illiterate dummy!

Illiterate look at the mirror...
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by brightalo17: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
InvertedHammer:
/
If you break down the walls of Kirikiri prison, there are prisoners who will still refuse to escape for the fear of the unknown. That's all.

//

How going to Lagos state can be compared to what you just said?

Going to Lagos for rally will definitely cause chaos and a very big opportunity for both jobless Alayes,Igbos and even hausas to loot and damage people's hard earn properties,life will also be lost which majority of Ibos will be the victim. Is not as if Biafra will be achieved immediately after the Lagos trip . Now tell me how those affected negatively by his visit will take the agitation?

Is Biafra and object that is situated or stored in Lagos state which he is going to pick up and bring back to the east?

Whoever supporting Kanu to go for any rally in Lagos is an enemy of the igbos based and making there living in Lagos state.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by wristbangle: 5:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Just strolling by grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5107349_laughing_gif0d22801a92b58891626d06af55f62243

gringrin

Bro, look at the epic line "He should keep his agitation in the east where unemployed IPOB miscreants (that means his P and I) follows him shamelessly"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by wristbangle: 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
The con artist of the century who worked for an organization that couldn't muster £900 in FOUR YEARS wants to go create conditions that would probably wreck the businesses of hardworking Igbo men and women. Good a thing they've asked him to keep his arse where it belongs.

Kanu probably has no effing idea what it takes to run a successful business, reason why he seeks to bring down others to the level he once was, a homeless little prick living off Uwazurike's magnanimity.

Same way he tucked his little tail between his legs over Kaduna after all the chestbeating is what's gonna happen to Lagos' plan and well.

Oh, I forgot, he'd shelve the plan not because he's a coward, but because "he's a leader who listens to his people". grin

Baba please na, kindly edit the £900 earning for 12years to real cash on hand as £ 122 after liabilities. Remember that tax will also be smiling at him.

Between epic finishing. But where is stephdamielola and Gberra? sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by latsy: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Freemancipation:
Until Nigeria fixes its failed system. I will forever support Nnamdi Kanu. No amount of negative news on nairaland front page will change my mind. It will harden it further.

Stop pretending to care about anything other than chaos.
You joined nairaland about a month ago and all your posts
have been in support of Ipob.

No need to pretend that you want the system fixed just be bold
to acknowledge your unflinching loyalty to your god, kanu,
the leader of the jobless.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
ofai:
KANU wasn't coming by his own volition. YOLICOM and other western agitators gave him the signal. He hasn't even dreamt of coming to Lagos.

As for the traders..... You are protecting your business we know, but don't call kanus followers in the East jobless. They have their own jobs. Are all igbos in Lagos gainfully employed? Why not refuse kanu's coming without castigating the Igbos in the east?

I know the crop of igbos uttering this shameless jests. They think they are the only ones who can lead ndigbo. Such delusion.

Na HAUSACOM gave him signal to visit Kaduna too abi? cheesy
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Mumu, what territory exactly will be Biafra. You give up all the biggest cities u helped build and all the best seaports and all the oil for what exactly. So u will have the privilege of needing a visa to go to.Lagos. YOU ARE A MUGU!

Who is this thing!. You're a fool. Your people were made slaves, they exploited, polluted and destroyed your land and went ahead with the money and develop Lagos, Abuja nd others. The slaves like you have no other option than to travel up to 700km from East to another man's land nd became a modern slave, boasting their revenue . 80% of importers in Nigeria were igbos, yet no single sea port upon all the connecting rivers and ocean, rather Lagos has 3 sea port. No reasonable factory in the East just because no sea port and the machineries may not be transportable to a long distance of 7 hrs. All this are what made igbo people to concentrate and suffer more in Lag. Here in the East, the cost of living is very high because almost everything is manufactured in Lagos and transported down to East. majority of travelers in Nigeria were igbos, but no working international airport. No single federal government presence, no attractive federal government investment that can bring a foreigner or people from other regions to invest and create job opportunities or bost their economy. They have succeeded in enslaving and destroying your people. Tell me any yoruba man or hausa/fulani man that will be happy to travel down to igbo land to and fro just to take flight out for the past 50yrs. We can't talk because they are using their legal northern fraudulent constitution to destroy us. All the 700+local governments in the country. We have less than 80. We have no power. The Northerners made laws nd implement. The Easterners are just cleaning seat because they are few and they can't be heard because majority vote carries any bill passed... Now a Savior has come in the name of Nnamdi Kanu. Why can't you support the movement for your people to be freed from slavery.. They country is funded from your land yet you are living like a slave in far away region.. This is 21st century, join biafra movement now or you and your household will be cursed forever. A fool. All this jobless and ignorant children commenting Nonsense on nairaland makes me hate to open this site..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by WetinConsignMe: 5:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
ofai:

Illiterate look at the mirror...

Let me teach u a little. You need it.
Here is what u wrote:

Mr man what you wrote here is not even comprehensive so I don't even know what to reply, you are just another wast of school fees

Here is the correct way:

What you wrote here is not even COMPREHENSIBLE.

and:

WASTE of school fees

now run along.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Gkemz: 5:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Words of a coward. Get ready to remain under slavery. When you are trying to liberate someone from his oppressors, who had already chosen to remain under slavery.
But i don't like the way kanu is pursuing this struggle for sovereignty of Biafra. He regards himself as a the alpha and omega and rebuffs correction. Sometimes he doesn't get it right.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by EasternLeopard: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ekwekwe1:
Warned or advised?
Be specific afonja OP.

Some igbos are useless and senseless.

tessygirl
NCANTaskForce
totorimi
millionaireman kaluxy007
Freemancipation truefact deepfreezer

You people should do our people a favour in order to counter this propaganda by the Nigerian state against our people

Pls go back to the front page where your comments are and post this below

"....... Afonja and their lies to discredit Kanu.

PROVIDE VIDEO EVIDENCE TO BACKUP THIS STORY.........."

"......faceless group parading themselves as Igbo traders who couldn't make a video of their declaration against Kanu........."
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by dirtyhokage(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Freemancipation:
Why does IPOB thread generate so much attention and hate towards igbos but Fulani heardmen slaughtering people and boko haram continued bombings doesnt generate much traffic or hate towards Hausa Fulani? Without the mess and backwardness they put Nigeria in today, will there be IPOB in existence?

This is why I will continue to hate Nigeria
No matter how hard you try to hate Nigeria you can't deny the fact that u are a Nigerian
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by 9jii(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
egbemaoguta:
I bet u Mr man u,very soon u will be regreting been one Nigeria,Biafra has come to excel for life.
Keep cry over the carcass of the dead biafra
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Oga shut up
Most of the people doing business in lagos are touts and uneducated. 80% of the Igbo in lagos doing business are uneducated... Doubt. It. Lagos is where there is more greener pasture so anybody who waked up head over there[/quote]

Find it pretty hard to strike a balance between being educated and waked up, as you used it in your comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by dirtyhokage(m): 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Emmacj19:

Who is this thing!. You're a fool. Your people were made slaves, they exploited, polluted and destroyed your land and went ahead with the money and develop Lagos, Abuja nd others. The slaves like you have no other option than to travel up to 700km from East to another man's land nd became a modern slave, bosting their revenue . 80 of importers in Nigeria were igbos, yet no single sea port upon all the connecting rivers and ocean, majority of travelers in Nigeria were igbos, but no working international airport. No single federal government presence, no attractive federal government investment that can bring a foreigner or people from other regions to invest and create job opportunities or bost their economy. They have succeeded in enslaving and destroying your people. Tell me any yoruba man or hausa/fulani man that will be happy to travel down to igbo land to and fro just to take flight out for the past 50yrs. We can't talk because they are using their legal northern fraudulent constitution to destroy us. All the 700+local governments in the country. We have less than 80. We have no power. The Northerners made laws nd implement. The Easterners are just cleaning seat because they are few and they can't be heard because majority vote carries any bill passed... Now a Savior has come in the name of Nnamdi Kanu. Why can't you support the movement for your people to be freed from slavery.. They country is funded from your land yet you are leaving like a slave in far away region.. This is 21st century, join biafra movement now or you and your household will be cursed forever. A fool. All this jobless and ignorant children commenting Nonsense on nairaland makes me hate to open this site..
Your governors failed you,Nnamdi kanu mite stil fail you

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by OmoEpe(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
millionaireman:

Successful Igbo trader or business man - they make up less than 1% of Biafrans. Minority.
So only 1% of the so called Jews of Africa can be described as SUCCESSFUL.
Quite revealing
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Praktikals(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
kaluxy007:
go to your sec. school and seek school fees refund
Have you gone to request for yours?
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by oyatz(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
So many IPOB members/sympathizers wrongly assume that every Igbo must prefer Biafra and support Nnamdi KANU and whatever he does.

Deepfreezer:
We no the people behind this long epistle. Let the fool make a video saying all this for the record. To be a Biafran citizen isn't by force.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Rilwayne001: 5:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
[s]
CHESTER48:
your own is to come and talk nonsense. How much is the bus price from east to south west. Some foolish people everywhere just come on nairaland and talk nonsense.. I wonder how old you are
[/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5772404_airbrush20170806174204_jpega91cbfde7df8dff4a161dcea66204420

Sorry IPOD thug, I'm not responsible for your misfortune grin grin
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Let me teach u a little. You need it.
Here is what u wrote:

Here is the correct way:

What you wrote here is not even COMPREHENSIBLE.

and:

WASTE of school fees

now run along.

pls check my posts correctly before commenting okay. sicko
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by GameGod(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

Boo, make it IDIOTIC cheesy
Done, thanks cheesy
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
modsfucker:

Na HAUSACOM gave him signal to visit Kaduna too abi? cheesy
pls ask dr. danfulani of southern kaduna
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by WetinConsignMe: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
ofai:

pls check my posts correctly before commenting okay. sicko

That was an exact copy and and paste of your post. Don't run back and change it and think u r fooling anybody. Hediot!
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Praktikals(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
totorimi:
It is really unfortunate that some Ibos who are benefiting from this rot chose to work against the efforts of Nnamdi Kanu rather than rally round him to free ourselves from the unequal yolking.

First and foremost what investments are they talking about is it the type as in Joe Igbokwe"s own. OK I say sorry to them because when Biafra becomes true very very soon. I hope their present landlord will still harbour them because I know the shame of what they have done today will haunt them forever in Biafra land.
Have you asked yourself what Kanu stands to lose with his misadventure. What is the worth of his investment in or outside Igboland? What arrangements has he made to receive those who are about to be sent out of the north as a direct result of his hate speeches? Those are the questions the hardworking Igbos scattered all over the country are asking Kanu and his short sighted ass lickers.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

That was an exact copy and and paste of your post. Don't run back and change it and think u r fooling anybody. Hediot!

ndo bu aha gi
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Praktikals:

Have you asked yourself what Kanu stands to lose with his misadventure. What is the worth of his investment in or outside Igboland? What arrangements has he made to receive those who are about to be sent out of the north as a direct result of his hate speeches? Those are the questions the hardworking Igbos scattered all over the country are asking Kanu and his short sighted ass lickers.

so ipob followers are also not hardworking right? you are indeed a sicko
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by gberra: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
wristbangle:

Baba please na, kindly edit the £900 earning for 12years to real cash on hand as £ 122 after liabilities. Remember that tax will also be smiling at him.

Between epic finishing. But where is stephdamielola and Gberra? sad
wrist baba! whatzupping!.. I just dey laugh on top this thread cheesy
Omenka na confam pogri. The dude who opened the original thread in a bid to launder kanu's image would be right now cursing his mother's luck . Soon as he provided the company's website, Omenka carry vex enter the website & revealed damning exposé they never would have imagined. Kaboom!! eggs on their faces! grin

If you enter romance, you go find steph, I don tire, she no go gree leave romance sec lailai cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
ofai:

pls ask dr. danfulani of southern kaduna

Who is he? President of Kaduna or what?

So because some God-forsaken Doctor paid a unilateral visit to Kanu, you think that's enough ground for the British Albino to visit the Headquarters of Northern Nigeria abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
ofai:

He is correct. The uneducated but naturally intelligent igbos run 80% of the informal sector....Unlike 20% of Yoruba illiterates are the only productive ones, the rest are Touts, agbero, Badoo gang members.,etc...
Bros don use style put "naturally intelligent"……ok so it is now naturally intelligent uneducated igbo touts….. Gerrrahea men! grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5107349_laughing_gif0d22801a92b58891626d06af55f62243

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by nurusystem(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
tessygirl:

Work on your grammar. It sucks.

Grammar by Kunu Ipob abi ofe manu no go kidnap Kunu Ipob if he dear step is agitated sheet to Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos / GEJ's Speeches Used Against Him In APC Sponsored Newspaper Adverts / Lagos Smart City Project Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.