Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (57139 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
modsfucker:

Who is he? President of Kaduna or what?

So because some God-forsaken Doctor paid a unilateral visit to Kanu, you think that's enough grounds for the British Albino to visit the Headquarter of Northern states abi?

who told you kanu was going to kaduna without proper consultation? did he tell he was going to kaduna? danfulani simply imvited him

nkita ka ibu
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Bros don use style put "naturally intelligent"……ok so it is now naturally intelligent uneducated igbo touts….. Gerrrahea men! grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5107349_laughing_gif0d22801a92b58891626d06af55f62243

#monkey talks#
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
wristbangle:

gringrin

Bro, look at the epic line "He should keep his agitation in the east where unemployed IPOB miscreants (that means his P and I) follows him shamelessly"
What about this… .
Since his actions led to the quit notice by the Arewa youths, I expected Kanu to have paid upfront all transport companies on the northern route to be conveying Igbo people who might be interested in coming back to the East, but he has not paid a kobo to anybody.
Hahahahahahaha grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
GameGod:

Damn, this Chief Chiemeka Ibeh is a savage, see finishing^^ grin

The Biafráud potor potor agitation is only meant for poverty stricken jobless brainwashed flat heads. Pigs and idiots will soon jump on this thread to behave like the animals that they are.

New meaning of IPOB: Idiotic Pigs Of Biafra

Why not chief Chiemeka and his likes don't invest in their region to create jobs to unemployed youths Are they saying that all youths in Biafraland are unemployed Mazi Nnmadi Kanu has come to exposes the so called investors in other people's regions, their foolishness. They should go and invest in Igbolands their own regions.

You people should appreciate Mazi Nnmadi Kanu and IPOB for woken you people from slumbered. Before nobody had a say in challenging corrupt Nigeria government.

Biafra Republic must be restored.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by MrGerald(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
He have bean abandons even by his own peoples grin grin
Enemy of English

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Praktikals(m): 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
ofai:

so ipob followers are also not hardworking right? you are indeed a sicko
I challenge you to name 3 prominent Ndigbo who are openly supporting Kanu s style of struggle.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by gentleguy1975: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
The con artist of the century who worked for an organization that couldn't muster £900 in FOUR YEARS wants to go create conditions that would probably wreck the businesses of hardworking Igbo men and women. Good a thing they've asked him to keep his arse where it belongs.

Kanu probably has no effing idea what it takes to run a successful business, reason why he seeks to bring down others to the level he once was, a homeless little prick living off Uwazurike's magnanimity.

Same way he tucked his little tail between his legs over Kaduna after all the chestbeating is what's gonna happen to Lagos' plan and well.

Oh, I forgot, he'd shelve the plan not because he's a coward, but because "he's a leader who listens to his people". grin
U have said it all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by totorimi: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Opakan2:

It's not your fault really.. If not for Tinubu who marginalized Lagosians in Lagos to please igbos cos of his presidential ambition.

If not why should the likes of Joe Igbokwe, Ben akabueze and co. go near Lagos politics when Lagosians are still alive. Can that ever happen in the East for a non indigene to hold political office? No.

Right thinking Yoruba leaders from Awolowo to Jakande, Fashola and Ambode know the right thing to do but Tinubu out of personal vendetta sold out Lagos to Igbos. Same Igbos are now dealing with him calling him all sort of names.
Serves him right a million times.

What's your point exactly.

All I said was that all ibos should rally round Mazi Nnamdi Kanu at this time that's all, he is ours and we must stand by him to achieve our dream of self determination.
We don't want no war and no killing. Enough of the foolishness let us go home to our blessed land. That's all. That shouldn't warrant fighting or quarrelling or hate speeches.

As we developed other places it's about time to go home and develop our land after all they say charity begins at home so let's do that. Yorubas stay home and develop yoruba land their obas live there. The hausas stay in their land and their emirs. Why should ibos be all over developing Nigeria and installing Eze ndigbo everywhere. That must stop.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Praktikals:

I challenge you to name 3 prominent Ndigbo who are openly supporting Kanu s style of struggle.

i am surprised you are asking this question
. where do you live?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ottohan: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
He have bean abandons even by his own peoples grin grin
Bros which school did you go to?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by omenka(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
gberra:
wrist baba! whatzupping!.. I just dey laugh on top this thread cheesy
Omenka na confam pogri. The dude who opened the original thread in a bid to launder kanu's image would be right now cursing his mother's luck . Soon as he provided the company's website, Omenka carry vex enter the website & revealed damning exposé they never would have imagined. Kaboom!! eggs on their faces! grin

If you enter romance, you go find steph, I don tire, she no go gree leave romance sec lailai cheesy
That guy been run comot from him own thread yesterday. Probably didn't know he was making a huge mistake. grin

But you gan sha. You sure know how to rub it in. grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by permit(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
NK never said his comin to lag cause i was there.. So wailers shoul wail for life* fockless people*
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by omenka(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
wristbangle:

Baba please na, kindly edit the £900 earning for 12years to real cash on hand as £ 122 after liabilities. Remember that tax will also be smiling at him.

Between epic finishing. But where is stephdamielola and Gberra? sad
You are asking me to waste a cartridge on a dead man, I'm a humane gentleman bro. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by WetinConsignMe: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Emmacj19:

Who is this thing!. You're a fool. Your people were made slaves, they exploited, polluted and destroyed your land and went ahead with the money and develop Lagos, Abuja nd others. The slaves like you have no other option than to travel up to 700km from East to another man's land nd became a modern slave, boasting their revenue . 80% of importers in Nigeria were igbos, yet no single sea port upon all the connecting rivers and ocean, rather Lagos has 3 sea port. No reasonable factory in the East just because no sea port and the machineries may not be transportable to a long distance of 7 hrs. All this are what made igbo people to concentrate and suffer more in Lag. Here in the East, the cost of living is very high because almost everything is manufactured in Lagos and transported down to East. majority of travelers in Nigeria were igbos, but no working international airport. No single federal government presence, no attractive federal government investment that can bring a foreigner or people from other regions to invest and create job opportunities or bost their economy. They have succeeded in enslaving and destroying your people. Tell me any yoruba man or hausa/fulani man that will be happy to travel down to igbo land to and fro just to take flight out for the past 50yrs. We can't talk because they are using their legal northern fraudulent constitution to destroy us. All the 700+local governments in the country. We have less than 80. We have no power. The Northerners made laws nd implement. The Easterners are just cleaning seat because they are few and they can't be heard because majority vote carries any bill passed... Now a Savior has come in the name of Nnamdi Kanu. Why can't you support the movement for your people to be freed from slavery.. They country is funded from your land yet you are living like a slave in far away region.. This is 21st century, join biafra movement now or you and your household will be cursed forever. A fool. All this jobless and ignorant children commenting Nonsense on nairaland makes me hate to open this site..

Who is this hediot spewing rubbish?
Nnamdi Kanu is your Savior! Ewu! A hate mongering misguided opportunist is your savior. God forbid!
See how u didn't address anything I raised. HOW WILL LEAVING EVERYTHING AND RUNNING BACK TO A LAND-LOCKED AREA AND NEEDING A VISA TO GO TO LAGOS ADDRESS ANY ISSUES YOU RAISED!!
Many Igbos found success, happiness, and fulfillment in other lands that they couldn't find in Igbo land. Because you live in the East! You r probably not a real Igbo. Many foreigners settled in Igbo land, that doesn't make them Igbos. Real Igbos are chess players, they see several moves ahead. Thats what makes us so good in business. We are not empty sentimental hot heads like you. Hediot!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Praktikals(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
ofai:

i am surprised you are asking this question . where do you live?
Please take up the gauntlet.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Yusuf54: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
tessygirl:

Work on your grammar. It sucks.

...Mr Man,Forget about his grammar, Grammar or no Grammar is Meaningless,
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
nobody stopped Aisha Vegetable from visiting imo so no1 can stop NK from Visiting Lagos. Imagine igboland was a dessert like the Northeast we would have gotten Biafra long ago but their long throat won't allow them do d needful
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Blue3k(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kanu has the youth as this article states. This going to be interesting.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by totorimi: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Opakan2:

Fine!

It's high time you all moved home in droves to rescue you ancestral lands.. Charity begins at home not outside so go develop alaigbo and rid it off IDPS springing up there on a daily.

#Think home, go home!

... and we need resource control to do it as we want it. We don't need no herdsmen to help us do that.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Opakan2: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
totorimi:

... and we need resource control to do it as we want it. We don't need no herdsmen to help us do that.

Ok.. but you have no resources worthy of claim or control.

It's Federal government that feed you people in the East. Go home and see the situation for yourself. Stop listening to lies on radio biafra or social media.

SE has nothing.. Absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by gberra: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
That guy been run comot from him own thread yesterday. Probably didn't know he was making a huge mistake. grin

But you gan sha. You sure know how to rub it in. grin cheesy
A cracking job you did bro. You got him by the the corner & blow off his testicles cheesy . He wished you were never alive to make him look so stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by pedrozone15(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Young man, where were you when there was a bloody fight between yorubas and hausas at mile 12?
Some of u on nairaland speak as if war is a joke.
I actually blame the mods for allowing such hateful comments here.
When I joined nairaland, I was always educated, had funny write ups to laugh about and stuffs, but now it's either we see things about afonja or Igbos.
What's all these nonsense?
Seun pls u need to ban a lot of these guys propagating hate statements.
We can't continue like this.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by andyanders: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
He should stay where he is because I will even plan for his execution and nothing will happen. It will be like what happened to John Kennedy in America. Let Kanu try to come to Lagos and his execution will come to pass.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Flatties: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin I pork why
Cownu why

grin
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Leez(m): 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
dre11:

KEEP YOUR BIAFRA IN THE EAST

…as bringing Biafra to S’West amounts to warmongering
Kanu has no investment in Nigeria –Investors ‘Biafra bigger than Kanu’
We’re excited by his coming –Youths

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/08/dont-come-lagos-igbo-traders-warn-kanu/

u afonjas are animals scotland had a referendum recently did u hear england talk about war? d same england dt hausas to stay in d so called nigeria after d counter coup? b4 it was kanu is a small boy,kanu has no job kanu dis kanu dat biafra is bigger dan kanu get it down ur brains and stop kissing hausa ass its digusting losing ur identity cuz dy conquered ilorin is just sad
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by totorimi: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Opakan2:

Ok.. but you have no resources worthy of claim or control.

It's Federal government that feed you people in the East. Go home and see the situation for yourself. Stop listening to lies on radio biafra or social media.

SE has nothing.. Absolutely nothing.

Ok whatever the case maybe this union is too parasitic for us let us go so we can quickly be like Malaysia, Singapore, China, etc.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Leez(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Who is this hediot spewing rubbish?
Nnamdi Kanu is your Savior! Ewu! A hate mongering misguided opportunist is your savior. God forbid!
See how u didn't address anything I raised. HOW WILL LEAVING EVERYTHING AND RUNNING BACK TO A LAND-LOCKED AREA AND NEEDING A VISA TO GO TO LAGOS ADDRESS ANY ISSUES YOU RAISED!!
Many Igbos found success, happiness, and fulfillment in other lands that they couldn't find in Igbo land. Because you live in the East! You r probably not a real Igbo. Many foreigners settled in Igbo land, that doesn't make them Igbos. Real Igbos are chess players, they see several moves ahead. Thats what makes us so good in business. We are not empty sentimental hot heads like you. Hediot!
u my frnd are not IGBO
no igbo person even d efulefus make ds kind of statement
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by chimeziedickson: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Im not in support of him coming to lag,thou he is agitating for all of our interest....He should only do it only at our region....I rest my case....
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by wristbangle: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
omenka:
You are asking me to waste a cartridge on a dead man, I'm a humane gentleman bro. cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by enemyofprogress: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
ottohan:

Bros which school did you go to?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
why do you wants to know?
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Opakan2: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
totorimi:

Ok whatever the case maybe this union is too parasitic for us let us go so we can quickly be like Malaysia, Singapore, China, etc.

you don't have ports too remember?

Nigeria was designed to favour igbos most yet I don't understand the hate, envy and burning desire to rule others you people exhibit.

You can't stand alone and survive... I know this cos I've done my own little research ok?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells / Captain Tijani Balarabe ‘Proceeds On Course’ / Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.