Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,683 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? (12600 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? by gordii(m): 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
We've all heard different tales and views about how much value/energy we loose each time we ejaculate during sex. I remember a friend telling me years ago that he read somewhere that it takes about 14 balanced diets to recover from just one "ejaculation", i haven't read anything to scientifically prove it, but valid or not, this has been an existing myth among men, young and old alike... Most common practice these days happen to be when guys take a mixture of evaporated milk and malt (usually 2 tins to 1 bottle). Now my questions are:

1. Does an ejaculation really take that much energy as to need an immediate recap of it, by drinking or eating any special food?

2. Does taking some of these things like milk and malt, banana, milk, and raw egg blend, etc either immediately after sex or as a routine really help replenish lost nutrients OR do they just help with physical energy replenishment.

3. If they really do, what are the other natural commonly accessible food items can, and has been proven to help. Cos I'm not a big fan of the "agbos" (herbs and gin concoction) for health reasons.

Mature comments and ideas are welcome please, especially the personally proven ones.

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? by 40kobo77: 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Medically speaking.

One release of semen is the equivalent of two days of physical labor.

Anything to replenish is not bad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? by 7footre(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Peak milk and maltina always does it for me

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? by gordii(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
how exactly... Like do you take it immediately after some rounds of sex to replenish, or you do it routinely as in preparing for whenever you got some smashn to do? Also does it jz give you physical energy or it increases your load quantity?
7footre:
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? by IdeyFindWife: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na ogogoro you wan make dem step down before? Even ruffrhyder boys in de #Zanga wey nor dey step down well dey shrink with time.

If chicks wan beta servicing, na to care for your kpansher. Persistent gbenshing without better nourishment, rest, fitness and other quality distractions will make you into a kwashiokor patient.

Some "Fuckanizer" type dudes dey sha, dem fit fukc for africa yet still maintain their I-Go-Dye lekpa stature like say nothing happen!

Re: Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? by DarkMagic(m): 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? by thickminaj(f): 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
7footre:
see ur layf undecided
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? by 7footre(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
gordii:
how exactly... Like do you take it immediately after some rounds of sex to replenish, or you do it routinely as in preparing for whenever you got some smashn to do? Also does it jz give you physical energy or it increases your load quantity?

Most times, it's after d weekend.
Re: Why Do Naija Guys Take Milk & Malt Or Banana And Egg Blend After A Sex Romp? by 7footre(m): 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
thickminaj:
see ur layf undecided

E wasn't me! My account was hacked by enemies of the state

(1) (Reply)

Battered, Bruised But Still Hanging On To Your Boyfriend / ...g / The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.