Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... (1925 Views)

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by S6390380: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
I just found the man I love is 2 years younger than me, he does not seems to know my age.I am from a comparatively conservative country. My question is, is that a taboo to date 2 years older woman in Nigeria or not. Because in some country, it could be a taboo. Don't tell me it depense, just tell me in general if it is a taboo. Would you date a woman who is 2 years older than you.
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by S6390380: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
please please help me, I feel super insecure now, should I tell him the truth? embarassed
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by fineboynl(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
S6390380:
I just found the man I love is 2 years younger than me, he does not seems to know my age.I am from a comparatively conservative country. My question is, is that a taboo to date 2 years older woman in Nigeria or not. Because in some country, it could be a taboo. Don't tell me it depense, just tell me in general if it is a taboo. Would you date a woman who is 2 years older than you.
depends on his tribe and which part of the country he is from. but generally it's a personal choice or family stand on it and not a general problem.

1 Like

Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Its alright go ahead
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
made ftc

anyways op it aiint no taboo here in naija....

You love the dork, he loves you too, right?

If yes then you both can do your thing..................just make sure he knows ur age sha

i'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind the age difference

modified: fvck you fineboynl and wahabian for taking ftc from me
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Richdotcom: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nope!! It's not a taboo.... it's a free world, if the dude is cool with it, then it's fine..... age is just number you know, it's the heart that matters.
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Archangel15: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
No its not.
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by S6390380: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
fineboynl:
depends on his tribe and which part of the country he is from. but generally it's a personal choice or family stand on it and not a general problem.
will you date a lady who is 2 years older than you? If someone date the woman who is 2 years older than you, would you under pressure? Like the people around would be gossip around about you and think your relationship is wired?
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Ab025(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Why start a relationship with lies....?
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by S6390380: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Richdotcom:
Nope!! It's not a taboo.... it's a free world, if the dude is cool with it, then it's fine..... age is just number you know, it's the heart that matters.
thank you soo much
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is WhyWhyOgun.
Uncle lefulefu come and see
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Ncsamuel(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Op. You and these new accounts sef! lol
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by autofreak2020(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
To be frank, you are not giving the opportunity to give you wider advice. Since you already don't want to read any explanation. It is not a taboo to marry older women in Nigeria.

However you may want to read this https://www.nairaland.com/3970600/final-year-dinner-award-nights
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by S6390380: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ab025:
Why start a relationship with lies....?
I did not lie, when He chase me, I just feel the chemical and did not ask his age and told him my age. He looks very mature and therefore, I assumed he was older than me. Until now,I found he is 2 years old younger?
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Requiem18(m): 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Richdotcom:
That's why I love me some 7 year olds cool
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Ab025(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
S6390380:

I did not lie, when He chase me, I just feel the chemical and did not ask his age and told him my age. He looks very mature and therefore, I assumed he was older than me. Until now,I found he is 2 years old younger?

How old are you?
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by fineboynl(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
S6390380:

will you date a lady who is 2 years older than you? If someone date the woman who is 2 years older than you, would you under pressure? Like the people around would be gossip around about you and think your relationship is wired?

here are the conditions

first she shouldn't make it public but between the both of us. secondly if i sees her as someone i can live with in peace and not a liability of asking me money every time like Nigeria woman and she must respect me like if i senior to her. and lastly i must be older in physic than her.
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
StephDamielola:
This is WhyWhyOgun.

Uncle lefulefu come and see
this might not be whywhyogun cos this one isnt talking about owning a big company in naija and sleeping with the blk staffs grin
she did a thread earlier today grin
https://www.nairaland.com/3970952/black-peniss-admirer-back-nijia
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by triplec93(m): 9:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
What matters the most is if you're accepted by your potential in laws and your fiance, the society doesn't matter at this context because the age difference isn't much, it could only show if you look old and fat, even at that they have no right on that, it happens more often than in times past, in this modern Nigeria, i personally know a hand full of such couples.
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by S6390380: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ab025:

How old are you?
I was born in 1992 january 11th and he was born in 1993 december 3. So it is almost 2 years
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by mofeoluwadassah: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
just here 2 read comments anyways cool
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by S6390380: 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
just here 2 read comments anyways cool
If you ever do that would people around you gossip about it ?
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
..... Wrong thread
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by mofeoluwadassah: 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
S6390380:

If you ever do that would people around you gossip about it ?
i dunno o....jxt here 2 read comments
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Young03(m): 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Proof it that ur from kazastan

Just lie anyhow
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by beastofwestros(m): 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
abeg try tell am...
biko check my signature. am in lagos
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by CaptainGOOD: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
fineboynl:

Depends on tribe?.
undecided
Are u sure u ar a Nigerian?.
Bcox from my childhood till now i havnt heard anywhere in nigeria tribe rhat is is abominable to date some1 younger than u are. undecided

Hmmm therz nothing we no go see for NL
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by indodon(m): 1:09am On Aug 07, 2017
it 'depense' grin

grin it really depense
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by chukxie(m): 3:37am On Aug 07, 2017
Go ahead. Two years age difference can be overlooked. All the best.
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 07, 2017
Age matters to some and not to many...just make sure u handle the relationship with maturity for now and becareful ...don't attach too much emotions for now....open ur eyes and brain.....good luck with ur relationship
Re: Help, I Am From Kazakhstan And Fall In Love With Nigerian Man But... by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 07, 2017
S6390380:
I don't think it's a taboo in any part of Nigeria. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Where In The Bible Did God Say "A Man Is The Head Of The Home"? / 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave / 7 Symptoms That Show That Men Are More Emotional Than Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.