Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Internet Faceless Forum Aren't As Faceless As It Seems - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Internet Faceless Forum Aren't As Faceless As It Seems (17699 Views)

Please Help Me, My Blog Posts Aren't Displaying Contents (body) The Blog Is Word / 10 Reasons Why You Aren't Getting New Opportunities From Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Internet Faceless Forum Aren't As Faceless As It Seems by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
itsJude:
at work, not jobless like the desperate slim single barren fowl that begs for attention

I know its my pix you want oya take go and pleasure yourself
awww,fine boy with no sense ,hehehehehhehee
Re: Internet Faceless Forum Aren't As Faceless As It Seems by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
awww,fine boy with no sense ,hehehehehhehee
you have issues i pray u get help, from ex that u cry about and swear for to insulting guys up and down, online madness
Re: Internet Faceless Forum Aren't As Faceless As It Seems by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
itsJude:
you have issues i pray u get help, from ex that u cry about and swear for to insulting guys up and down, online madness
hahahaha, you need the help,seems beauty without brains applies to guys too tongue
Re: Internet Faceless Forum Aren't As Faceless As It Seems by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
hahahaha, you need the help,seem beauty without brains applies to guys too tongue
take ur frustration out on a cucumber, ugly people will spend their life hiding and die unknown
Re: Internet Faceless Forum Aren't As Faceless As It Seems by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
itsJude:
take ur frustration out on a cucumber, ugly people will spend their life hiding and die unknown
okeke Jude,hehahah, go tell that to chidinma your cousin ,hahaha.small boy. Interest me and come up with an interesting diss ,all this ones are stale na tongue. To think the grand patron of cocumber users is even your cousin grin
Re: Internet Faceless Forum Aren't As Faceless As It Seems by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
okeke Jude,hehahah, go tell that to chidinma your cousin ,hahaha.small boy. Interest me and come up with an interesting diss ,all this ones are stale na tongue. To think the grand patron of cocumber users is even your cousin grin
diss fire

Lets check who is pained, all my insults have been abt you and my observations

Yours have been about my mother, my sisters, my cousin and me

Who looks pained here?

Send me your acct number let me send you 10k at least
Re: Internet Faceless Forum Aren't As Faceless As It Seems by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
itsJude:
diss fire

Lets check who is pained, all my insults have been abt you and my observations

Yours have been about my mother, my sisters, my cousin and me

Who looks pained here?

Send me your acct number let me send you 10k at least
hahaha,observations of a deluded fellow from the potor potor republic. Keep the money,your brother's will need it when they arrive the potor potor republic from the north . They will need all the financial assistance they can get . So save it,Oct 1st is not far again. I am only saying the obvious fact about your childhood ,and i am sure a psycologist will find same thing when they do a psycotherapy on you tongue, bye

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I integrate as sms system to my website. any help? / How to Spot Rogue Web Developers before giving a project / I Will Create A Professional Blog For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.