Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals (52520 Views)

Leaked Election Result Reveals President Buhari Won 2019 Election #nigeriadecide / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video) / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by illuminati4life: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2017
veraponpo:
So these deluded people don't know this yet?

The question is where are they from now? Have you read about Obatala, father of the Igbo nation before?

Are they from Ile Ife?

According to history Obatala was the title of the pre-existing kings of the Igbo nation in Ile Ife. These were the Igbos whose king (Obatala Oreluere), Queen Moremi married. They are today’s Anioma/Lucumi people, and an ancient civilization in their own right.

The Anioma roots go way back to the Nri area of Igboland, from where they started an ilu to the Ife area (today’s Yorubaland).

After the Moremi affair, the headquarters of the Anioma/Lukumi nation became the Onitsha and Iseleukwu kingdoms.

Other notable Anioma kingdoms include, but are not limited to:
•Olukwumi- named after the old Lukumi/ Ife/ Uhe kingdom/empire of the Igbos.

•Oguta (Imo State)-which retained the ancient Obatala title of ‘ Obi Osere Igbo’ . The Osere is in charge of the Owu festival of Oguta.

•Ogbaland, which preserves the Obatala’s Ife title of Oba Igbo, through their king’s Oba title.

•Onitsha Ugbo, which is a nostalgic combination of the words ‘Orisha’ and ‘Ugbo’.

Ezechima, who was the last Igbo titular prince in Benin as well as Crown Prince of the Igbos of Ife, retained some Benin titles as a result of a peace treaty with Ogiso Owodo, the last Ogiso of Benin.

http://www.igbodefender.com/2012/10/12/obatala-father-of-the-igbo-nation/

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2017
sukkot:
not really. pygmy is the description of a person. igbo ancestors were very short .
Pictorial evidence that Igbos ancestors were very short? Ironically, Igbos are the tallest in Nigeria after the Hausa/Fulani.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ProWalker: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

[s]I know you weren't taught about the role Israel played in the Biafran war before Arabs distracted them with a war during the same time we were fighting.

If not for the Arabs, the Israelis would have stayed longer to help us crush Nigeria supported by Britain and Russia[/s].

Still doesn't make you a Jew, stop acting dumb!! grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Fulmigati: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2017
Ereolamide:
This flatheadds are foolish I swear, they received a report yesterday they were celebrating, without checking its result

Characteristics of our fellow idiotic pigish Jews in Nigeria Zoo

1 Low self esteem: Ashamed of their black African race and heritage, always trying to claim isreali Jew
2 Persecution complex: blaming Yoruba and Hausa for their problems, some pigs are blaming nairaland on this thread already
3 Chest beating: claiming they own 90% of Nigeria land properties and investment
4 Crime:International Drug peddling, kidnapping
5 Cowards: Ojukwu their first warlord sprinted from Aba to Ivory coast wearing a bra
6 Economic Almajiri: Traffic sprinters, gala and fanyogo salespersons
7 Messial complex: just go through this thread

All these attributes can't be found in real Mideastern Jews.
cheesy
You people have the highest number of bleaching women in Weest Africa and highest inter-ethnic marriages. Not to mention all those yoruba boys in UK with permed hair and blue contacts. Look in the mirror if you want to see a textbook definition of low self-esteem and sel-hatred. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by EasternLeopard: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Is he not Igbo? If he is anti biafra? What has that got to do with his ancestry bro? U are a black man don't force yourself into another slavery

We know your ancestor was one of those fallen angels but take note that we believe we migrated to this part of the world according to biblical studies which made it clear that we descended from Adam and Eve.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Sanchez01: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2017
obailala:
But for crying out loud, what exactly is the benefit of being a Jew?... What's all this campaign about being jewish or not got to do with anything?... If DNA test proves a positive link, would it then force the fiercely racist Israelis to love the Igbo ethnic group or would it make Israel come down and start developing alaigbo? undecided
You don't seem to understand why they long to be Jews. Igbos can't seem to trace their origin cum root, which is quite shocking for the third largest ethnic group in Nigeria.

It explains why they would hang on to all bits of hope to claim the Jewish affinity.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Markfemi: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2017
michealdeco:
see ur life?

Your not a Jew
Your a pig grin grin grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by gaffyGIFT: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2017
Igbokwelie ............................eheh
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Fulmigati: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2017
michealdeco:
see ur life?
grin Chai this man Obj na the reason why oyinbo talk says Africans na missing link.
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by nengibo: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2017
obailala:
But for crying out loud, what exactly is the benefit of being a Jew?... What's all this campaign about being jewish or not got to do with anything?... If DNA test proves a positive link, would it then force the fiercely racist Israelis to love the Igbo ethnic group or would it make Israel come down and start developing alaigbo? undecided
Were you not the sane people drawing similarities btw Jews & Igbos, saying Adah and Ada is the same thing, thank God reason has finally won

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KemjikaEme: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2017
sukkot:
you right. edomites. from esau. but in recent times bantu pygmy. esaus region was said to be covered with red soil. the name esau and edom means red soil and hairy. igbos are hairy and there region is red soil
The only geographical portion of Igboland with red soil is within the areas surrounding Enugu state.
How do you comfortably spew such ignorant, hateful and unconfirmed postulations. Wow!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by sukkot: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Pictorial evidence that Igbos ancestors were very short? Ironically, Igbos are the tallest in Nigeria after the Hausa/Fulani.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by EvilMetahuman: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2017
Igbos are jews
We are descendants of judas isacriot Period
cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ProWalker: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

[s]Says a descendant of a cast away angel called Oduduwa[/s].

Shut that trap up. That is even more believable than your phantom Jewish claim. grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by nengibo: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2017
Where is hammerF, wat say u
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by GLOBALINF: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2017
i hate being tribalistic, but come to think of it,
where do they come from?
Yoruba have strong history and culture, same with Hausa and Fulani.
they can trace their root to the begining of mankind,
but Igbos or Biafra
they are not jews as they rightly claim,
so where are they from

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Sanchez01: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Markfemi:

They should just claim Nri the lizard God
Lol.

The most shocking aspect is that they have scholars who can't point to a possible place as to where they all came from. Not even Achebe could do that.

It is shocking, I must admit.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by victop11(m): 9:42am On Aug 07, 2017
grin cheesy cheesy grin Jews are not betrayers na... Biafra ko... Frabia ni... Set of educated illitrates

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Meritocracy:
Researchers should try hard to get enough monkeys or gorillas saliva sample then compare with DNA, I believe they will get perfect match.
And ends it with Pigs saliva... not just" Pig", but" Idiotic Pigs" saliva. I bet the result would be "superpositive" LWKMD grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by ipobarecriminals: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
cool cool KANU don brainwashed and. scammed IPIGS..Abeg,i dey look for IDIOTS. wey go work in my PIGS farm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Fulmigati: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
KemjikaEme:

Also, the most athletic.. A typical Igbo man is well built and naturally muscular. That is why these people claim we have yam legs. I claim that with pride. grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by odeligboikwo: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
hmmm

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by gberra: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:
I actually prefer them "jews". cheesy cheesy

Edit:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dude, nairaland has changed your moniker to "Igbos" from Flattîes! grin

Dang! cheesy
grin grin grin .. Dude is using a copyright moniker cheesy . I also noticed that too,when what I saw on my mentions was different from the main moniker on the thread. Shocking!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Eastfield1: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Sanchez01:

Lol.

The most shocking aspect is that they have scholars who can't point to a possible place as to where they all came from. Not even Achebe could do that.

It is shocking, I must admit.
90% of us have no tym for this Jewish crap.
same with Achebe.
you can go through his literal work

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by EvilMetahuman: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:
I actually prefer them "jews". cheesy cheesy

Dang! cheesy
I actually do too.

I'm organising a protest today.

We are jews, whether the jews want it or not.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by tsmat(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2017
ZZ22:
Honestly i dont know whats wrong with these ewedu people.

Do you think Igbos really give a Bleep about being Jews?

Out of jealousy and hatred you wish the story is not true and have been trying every means necessary just to debunk the fact so that when you sleep you will cowardly beat your chest and think your on same level with the Igbos.

Igbos are unique deal with it

u people think too much of yourselves....I really wish the government let u ppl go....but mind you not only arewa youth will send u packing expect same from Yoruba lands too.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by NCANTaskForce: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2017
EasternLeopard:

Fake news

Fake news

Fake news

Fake news

Try harder next time

Next time abi Next life
Re: Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals by Jonathan39: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Why do Yoruba enjoy lie than the truth? Go to google and search if you will see anything like this lie by your fellow afonja. Igbos and Yoruba no be mate, don't you understand.
mcmurphy132:
Another shocking bad news for ipob again.... They must have gotten tired by now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Allegedly Stops Drivers From Moving Election Materials / Peter Obi's Poster: Marvelous Barinaadaa's Parents Are Irresponsible - Omokri / Sani Abacha's Grandchildren In Mecca For The Holy Pilgrimage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.