Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] (13223 Views)

Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander / WOMEN ONLY: Can Your Husband Last Long In Bed? If No, Show Him This... [Image] / LADIES FIRST [Women Only PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
HeWrites:

Ok thanks

Check your mail

I'm sorry dear..please send ur email address
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by HeWrites(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
mhizesther:

Drinokrane @ gmail .com

Thanks in advance!.
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by muanya91(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Could u also send me a copy pls
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by HeWrites(m): 6:49am On Sep 25, 2017
mhizesther:

Good morning Mhiz...

Am yet to receive the eBook
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by iLegendd(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
The Naughty Tiger part 3 will soon be available. It's a roller coaster.

Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by iLegendd(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2017
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by iLegendd(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Part 3 is ready.
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by Iamshegxycul: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
h
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by iLegendd(m): 7:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Links to download part 1, part 2 and part 3 are in the picture below.

Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by iLegendd(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
Good news. Www.Wetclef.com is back. You can download them there.
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by Shalom51(f): 4:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
How do i get a copy please, i need it and how much does it cost if you are to mail it to me? anticipating your reply. tanks
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by iLegendd(m): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
Shalom51:
How do i get a copy please, i need it and how much does it cost if you are to mail it to me? anticipating your reply. tanks
We haven't looked into hardcopies. Though, It'll be made available on Amazon's Createspace. Part 1 is on Amazon's KDP. It's just a meager $7. What a bargain!

Anyways, we decided to give out free e-copies for now. Send us a mail and you'll get Part 1, 2, and 3 via our VA for free. Part 4 is ready, but not out. It has a great plot. You'll be updated.

Best Regards.
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by Shalom51(f): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
iLegendd:
We haven't looked into hardcopies. Though, It'll be made available on Amazon's Createspace. Part 1 is on Amazon's KDP. It's just a meager $7. What a bargain!

Anyways, we decided to give out free e-copies for now. Send us a mail and you'll get Part 1, 2, and 3 via our VA for free. Part 4 is ready, but not out. It has a great plot. You'll be updated.

Best Regards.
Shalompatrick@yahoo.com or ofempeace83@gmail.com. pls do send it i am really interested in reading it.tanks
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by Shalom51(f): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:

Best Regards.
Hello, I can't download the part 1 and 2 of the eBook,can u please send it to me. please sir. Thanks
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by iLegendd(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Shalom51:
Hello, I can't download the part 1 and 2 of the eBook,can u please send it to me. please sir. Thanks
I'll get back to you. Warning! I'm not a "Sir," I'm just iLegend. Thank you Ma for not calling me "Sir" next time. Expect my message.
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by Shalom51(f): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:
I'll get back to you. Warning! I'm not a "Sir," I'm just iLegend. Thank you Ma for not calling me "Sir" next time. Expect my message.
Am so sorry for calling you that, please do send the PDF to Shalompatrick@yahoo.com, also the link given for the part three is invalid, I will be so grateful. thanks iLegend. I won't mind buying it. I await your response.
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by Shalom51(f): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sorry the link isn't working or going through, can u send it to me on watapp, since the link isn't available, I mean a copy of the PDF file.sorryfor disturbing you again.
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by IamIBK: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
iLegendd:
Lefulefu, oya call all ya ladies. In fact, all the girls. Food don don. tongue
Biko bros, I downloaded one eBook on your website and its encrypted....how to call or chat a woman...please pm the password
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by iLegendd(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Shalom51, part 1 has been sent to your WhatsApp. Remove your number to avoid... lipsrsealed
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by iLegendd(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2017
ATTENTION LADIES!

Our Naughty Tiger series will be rounded up soon. We have decided to post part 1 to 3 as articles on our website. Here is the link http://www.wetclef.com/topic178.html

Sadly, we protected it with a password. Do you want the password? I don't think so.

Don't worry. We'll tell you the password.

If you want the password to read it, then the password is our website's URL. All in lowercase. The password is: wetclef.com

The link is: http://www.wetclef.com/topic178.html

Note: this series is best read at night, during bed time and when you're all alone. At the bottom of each series, you'll see a link to read the next part.
Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by iLegendd(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2018
Re-branded.

Re: NAUGHTY Tiger — Women Only [Pictures And Free Novel] by NaughtyTiger(f): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Full novel to be posted soon.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ridiculous Break-up Excuses / What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.