Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos (14328 Views)

I See Things Others Do Not See … (18+) / I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday / Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by zoho23(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
Facebook user, Sapele Oghenek, shared a very sensual photo that was taken at a strippers club in Sapele, Delta state last Friday. If you are interested in seeing the photo, see it below

More @ >>> htt://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/8/so-they-have-a-strippers-club-in-sapele-in-delta-statesee-18-only-photo-from-the-club.html
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by ElSherriff: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
Vaseline crew....fallout, if you do not have vaseline, buy lux!!! I repeat buy lux. Over and out.

4 Likes

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin

Oooooh WOW shocked shocked shocked

Traphedges & Sinz will surely visit this hot oozing place grin

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
They look malnourished and sickly shocked

2 Likes

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
What a MASSIVE fail! grin grin grin Don't they see their mates in Atlanta? With enough yansh and boobies and people making it rain? Here, na N5 notes that'll be falling on them grin See how they look like they're about to do cultural dance grin grin grin I'm sure they'll be climbing that pole like palm wine tappers grin grin grin cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
The girl in the pic tho undecided
She a thot thot
She no even fine looks like std on a strip pole sad

3 Likes

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by chipatra: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
dem no dey chop!!! this kind tinz no look sεxy o!
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Lalas247(f): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fabulocity:
What a MASSIVE fail! grin grin grin Don't they see their mates in Atlanta? With enough yansh and boobies and people making it rain? Here, na N5 notes that'll be falling on them grin See how they look like they're about to do cultural dance grin grin grin I'm sure they'll be climbing that pole like palm wine tappers grin grin grin cheesy
My dear they always want to copy the west yet they wont copy well grin
Look at what niqqas are spraying grin
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by madenigga(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fabulocity:
lol....

And i swear these ones are going to be rude as F.

Poor people get angry easily. If you mistakenly touch these types they wud come down from the pole and smash a beer bottle on your head.

1 Like

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Coins! grin
Lalas247:

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by SINZ: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Oooooh WOW shocked shocked shocked

Traphedges & Sinz will surely visit this hot oozing place grin

See their dry nyash sad
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by AliasJoice(f): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fabulocity:

Chisos!!!You have no joy.....Palmwine tappers chai maka why?
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by AliasJoice(f): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Btw,they can't be called strippers when they are not even naked
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Maxi112: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
very local. I won't spend up to 5mins in such joint.
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Essentials1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
zoho23:
Facebook user, Sapele Oghenek, shared a very sensual photo that was taken at a strippers club in Sapele, Delta state last Friday. If you are interested in seeing the photo, see it below

More @ >>> htt://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/8/so-they-have-a-strippers-club-in-sapele-in-delta-statesee-18-only-photo-from-the-club.html

Aunty Linda, If I were to advertise you all I will say is that you should focus on improving your social media presence on Facebook and Twitter. Nairaland does not bring that much traffic to blogs compared to Facebook and Twitter.. I checked your Facebook page sometime ago and was shocked to see that it was below other sites like Yabaleftonline, gistreel, gossip mill, and even correct bro... Even Naijaloaded knows how important it is and if you check the "Advertise with us" link on their website, you will see where they brag about their social media prowress...

When you have up to 1 million likes on your facebook page and more than 100,000 followers on twitter, then you will be getting hundreds of thousands of visitors daily and millions of pageviews... That is how small bloggers like us use to survive..

I sent you a mail sometime ago and you never replied.. Don't worry, I have gotten what I asked you for..

1 Like

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Khaliyah(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
Essentials1:

Aunty Linda, If I were to advertise you all I will say is that you should focus on improving your social media presence on Facebook and Twitter. Nairaland does not bring that much traffic to blogs compared to Facebook and Twitter.. I checked your Facebook page sometime ago and was shocked to see that it was below other sites like Yabaleftonline, gistreel, gossip mill, and even correct bro... Even Naijaloaded knows how important it is and if you check the "Advertise with us" link on their website, you will see where they brag about their social media prowress...

When you have up to 1 million likes on your facebook page and more than 100,000 followers on twitter, then you will be getting hundreds of thousands of visitors daily and millions of pageviews... That is how small bloggers like us use to survive..

I sent you a mail sometime ago and you never replied.. Don't worry, I have gotten what I asked you for..
So why are transferring ur aggression on OP? Abi u think say Linda to see ur comment??
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fabulocity:
Coins! grin
Haha fabulosity you too savage jare grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by dacovajnr: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na these hungry girls dem fit offers? undecided
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by koolswagking(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Lol � � � � � � � � � � A strip club in Nigeria
Can't stop laughing
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by KingLennon(m): 5:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Fabulocity:
Savage grin grin.....

1 Like

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by KingLennon(m): 6:03am On Aug 08, 2017
We always want to copy the Western culture but we can't do it well. See dry nyansh wer dem da show us and she kum hold the pole like say she wan climb mango tree grin
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by SirMichael1: 6:12am On Aug 08, 2017
Essentials1:

How does this relates to this thread?

Tell me bro, what substance are you high on?
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by cristianisraeli: 9:41am On Aug 08, 2017
which kind I NEVER CHOP STRIPPER BI THIS...lol
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Essentials1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
SirMichael1:

Sorry Laddie, one of her co-workers posted this and I am just using this medium to send a message.. It does not relate to the information he / she passed , but to him/herself...
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by SirMichael1: 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Essentials1:

Sorry Laddie, one of her co-workers posted this and I am just using this medium to send a message.. It does not relate to the information he / she passed , but to him/herself...

Still doesn't change the fact that you derailed and that would have had you sanctioned for prolly a week or thereabout. You passing a message to someone who would never see them and even if you were to pass the message, couldn't you have gone to her blog and post it repeatedly there? undecided Hypocrisy still stinks the last time I smelt it
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lalas247:

dey guys gat no choice.make dem manage d stripper wey dem fit get cheesy
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
madenigga:
lol....

Poor people get angry easily. If you mistakenly touch these types they wud come down from the pole and smash a beer bottle on your head.

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by galaciousbabe(f): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Fabulocity:
Na you sabi oooo...if you like curse them. Those girls are d Beyonce and shakira of sapele cheesy cheesy cheesy. If you think i am lieing you can argue with uncle lai mohammed grin grin grin
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by galaciousbabe(f): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
SirMichael1:

He's high on Eva water.
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by SirMichael1: 11:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
galaciousbabe:

He's high on Eva water.

of course he is 'cause you gave it to him undecided
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by galaciousbabe(f): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
SirMichael1:

of course he is 'cause you gave it to him undecided
The one you shared for us today na!!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / New Chapter! / A Lady Reveals The Things They Have Done For The D*ck & Most Of Them Are Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.