Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos (14354 Views)

I See Things Others Do Not See … (18+) / I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday / Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Essentials1(m): 12:10am On Aug 09, 2017
SirMichael1:

Still doesn't change the fact that you derailed and that would have had you sanctioned for prolly a week or thereabout. You passing a message to someone who would never see them and even if you were to pass the message, couldn't you have gone to her blog and post it repeatedly there? undecided Hypocrisy still stinks the last time I smelt it

Laddie, if you read that post well you will see that I mention her, which means she will see the mention and respond to it, if need be....

A mention always appears in your profile.. So I think you should take your own advice...
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by SirMichael1: 12:13am On Aug 09, 2017
galaciousbabe:

The one you shared for us today na!!!! grin grin

...that you gave me the money to buy na. cheesy
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by SirMichael1: 12:23am On Aug 09, 2017
Essentials1:

Laddie, if you read that post well you will see that I mention her, which means she will see the mention and respond to it, if need be....

A mention always appears in your profile.. So I think you should take your own advice...

What did you smoke? Seriously?? How was what you smoked prepared or processed?

How dafuq is Linda Ikeji on NL to see your mention(s)? You're really high on something cheap. Fix that!

And even if this linda is Linda Ikeji you're referring to, can't you check her last seen before you send mails or whatever?? undecided

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Essentials1(m): 12:48am On Aug 09, 2017
SirMichael1:

What did you smoke? Seriously?? How was what you smoked prepared or processed?

How dafuq is Linda Ikeji on NL to see your mention(s)? You're really high on something cheap. Fix that!

And even if this linda is Linda Ikeji you're referring to, can't you check her last seen before you send mails or whatever?? undecided

I wonder why you can't read....

The person who posted this thread said the source was from

More @ >>> htt://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/8/so-they-have-a-strippers-club-in-sapele-in-delta-statesee-18-only-photo-from-the-club.html

So I referred to her incase she is a worker for linda... Her moniker is Zoho23 and her Last seen: 6:31pm On Aug 07........ So go and check that.. Nigerians just love to drag an argument on and on and on... You saw that I quoted the entire post and you still go and take a screenshot of your alleged Linda's profile. It seems you have time on your hands...
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by SirMichael1: 1:48am On Aug 09, 2017
Essentials1:

I wonder why you can't read....

The person who posted this thread said the source was from

More @ >>> htt://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/8/so-they-have-a-strippers-club-in-sapele-in-delta-statesee-18-only-photo-from-the-club.html

So I referred to her incase she is a worker for linda... Her moniker is Zoho23 and her Last seen: 6:31pm On Aug 07........ So go and check that.. Nigerians just love to drag an argument on and on and on... You saw that I quoted the entire post and you still go and take a screenshot of your alleged Linda's profile. It seems you have time on your hands...

Have you ever heard of referencing? This is stating the web URL or the source of the article you post since its not your property. The person referencing doesn't have to work for the source. angry

Linda ikeji has enough viewers and she wouldn't employ people to come here to romance section to open a thread about some nonsense strip club. angry

Dude don't be too dumb as its annoying. You quoted the whole message, that most mean you have a problem with the message only for you to be writing nonsense to the linda ikeji that wouldn't read it. angry

Just read the shii you scrawled... That she might be working for Linda. Are Linda's workers that jobless to come here to open shitty threads?? undecided

You also have enough time on your hands to be chasing shadows, looking to contact linda ikeji on a faceless and large forum as this. Why don't you go and reiterate your post on her website? Mtcheww! Stop getting high on cheap substances angry
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Onyenna(m): 5:04am On Aug 09, 2017
zoho23:
Facebook user, Sapele Oghenek, shared a very sensual photo that was taken at a strippers club in Sapele, Delta state last Friday. If you are interested in seeing the photo, see it below

What kinda GRAPHIC pix is this?

.....***pukes***....

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Lalas247(f): 10:27am On Aug 09, 2017
lefulefu:

dey guys gat no choice.make dem manage d stripper wey dem fit get cheesy
Strippers wey no get meat for body
Wetin dem dey damage .. those bones go damage them instead .. or kill them grin
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lalas247:

endtime strippers grin

1 Like

Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by GMBuhari: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lalas247:

Den be like skeletal system
Re: So They Have A Strippers Club In Sapele In Delta State?...see 18+ Only Photos by Lalas247(f): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
GMBuhari:

Den be like skeletal system
I no even know wetin dem dey twerk for the club seff grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It / Relationship With No Emotional Attachment. / I Hate Nigerian Girls In North America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.