Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! (780 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / Is Your Spouse Cheating? 10 Tech Clues That Give Them Away; Nyamedeathspells@gma / How To Know A Nairalander Has A Crush On You. 10 Clues! :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by Chaoga: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2010
There's this girl i met on campus about 2 weeks ago, she asked me for a favor which i gladly offered, Oh my God! she took my breath away and stole my heart, I think she's the shy type as she doesn't talk that much, I use to call her sometimes, visited her once, from our conversations and other things between us, i think she likes me, but i don't want to rush or mount pressure neither will i want to waste time, I feel great when i am with her or talk to her on phone and I love the feeling and I crazily wants the persistence of that feeling. Please give me a clue about what to do to make her like me the more and also what I'll see in her to give me the assurance that she likes me before i take the next step. Please help me out, I am in love!

PS: For Val, which i have never celebrated with anyone before, I also have no clue as to what to give her as a token, I as well need suggestions as deadline is almost reached!
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2010
Sorry to ask you ds,how old are u?
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by r231(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2010
i want to know too
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by opokonwa(m): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
funny post cool
Guy, butterflies are flying in your stomach already, I can see them shocked shocked
But this is the normal infatuation that follows 'teenagers' when they think they have a score with a girl.
I join the question; how old are you?
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by madlady(f): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ Poster you sound so wonderful.
   You want to keep that feeling going, my guy that's the way to do it.

Do not rush to do anything hmmm s xual, be loving and phone her often (make sure she's likes that)
   Ask lots of questions about what she wants  to do  with her life/career.
   Try to understand her likes and needs , i am not talking about money.

As for Val gift, it should not cost you much money, it should be a token, well that's what i think.

Good luck and enjoy the feelings, you never know it may lead to something really worthwhile.
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by opokonwa(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2010
Chaoga:

There's this girl i met on campus about 2 weeks ago, she asked me for a favor which i gladly offered, Oh my God! she took my breath away and stole my heart, I think she's the shy type as she doesn't talk that much, I use to call her sometimes, visited her once, from our conversations and other things between us, i think she likes me, but i don't want to rush or mount pressure neither will i want to waste time, I feel great when i am with her or talk to her on phone and I love the feeling and I crazily wants the persistence of that feeling. Please give me a clue about what to do to make her like me the more and also what I'll see in her to give me the assurance that she likes me before i take the next step. Please help me out, I am in love!

PS: For Val, which i have never celebrated with anyone before, I also have no clue as to what to give her as a token, I as well need suggestions as deadline is almost reached!

Bros, for your mind, you don already dey date the girl cool
You have never asked her out nor declared your intentions
I am sure that in your mind, you have even kissed her and made love to her kiss

Bros, infatuation dey kill you o!
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by DOAweb(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2010
Joining the chorus - How old are uuuu smiley smiley
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2010
DOAweb:

Joining the chorus - How old are uuuu smiley smiley

so, the rest above have been rapping.lol grin grin grin
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by omega25red(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ poster
find out if she has a boyfriend or husband first, then you can either ask her out on a date or if you really want to go the high school route you can find a girl friend of hers who you feel comfortable chatting with and ask her to be your wing woman (she would help you find out if she likes you before you ask her out)
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by DOAweb(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2010
aniola01:

so, the rest above have been rapping.lol grin grin grin

Yes oooo grin grin
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by UNLEASHED(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2010
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by Chaoga: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2010
I am no more a teenager, I just clocked 22 years but i always think love is a kind of overrated thingy, help me please I'm feeling it, I visited her in the hostel today again after class, and the feeling is just becoming stronger, the feeling i am sure it won't fade even if i'm not with her, I can't help it! I just feel like been with her, looking in her eyes, having a long conversation all day with her. Definitely I am sure this is not infatuation, If it's infatuation, i can control it for sure, in addition, i'm not the playboy type, and besides, there is absolutely nothing about se.x in my thoughts right now, I just think of her all the time. I'm losing my mind please help!

@ madlady
Thanks for your reply, will love to keep you posted!

@ opokonwa
I haven't done anything silly in my mind, it's the last thing on my mind believe me!
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by cintia(f): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2010
Make your intentions known to her, it doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend or not cos the guy might not be her dream kind of guy.
As for valentine, get her a simple card and a perfume
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by UNLEASHED(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2010
I think you should let her know if you thinks she likes you, she might be waiting for you to make the move already, good luck
Re: At Last I'm In Love. . . .give Me Clues Please! by Chaoga: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2010
I took her out on Val's day, we had a real nice time, i confessed my love to her right inside my car when i came to drop her at her hostel, she was just laughing as if i'm a kinda clown, she said she can't believe that i don't have a girlfriend, after convincing her to the best of my ability, she told me she have to think about my proposal, like knowing me more, the kind of friends i have and all. What are my chances?? I'll feel like a loser if she finally disagree to be my girl!!

(1) (Reply)

If It Were U? / She Thinks I Cannot Perform / Ladies Pls Help Out:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.