Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? (1452 Views)

Curvy Women Are Better Lovers And Great At Sex – Amara Maduka / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by daviesblaze(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
it happens to us loads of time. for example my annoying younger sister can pretend never to remember something, when she actually remembers every last tiny tittle details of an event. and guess what? angry angry angry
2 weeks later you hear her teasing you about what happened. so annoying.

am kind of good at that though, but in a creepy way.
I've creeped out way too many people by knowing things about them that they have no idea I know. I can remember long-forgotten conversations they had no idea we had, or a one-off comment made to somebody else three weeks ago.

People usually stand there silently with an askew look staring at the nearest person that isn't me, give a dramatic pause, and say "How the Bleep do you know that?"
good news is It always worked in my favor. e.g making the girls more curouos wink
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by MyNewJackeT: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
orgasms

1 Like

Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Annoyance grin
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Brown14: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
feelings
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Josephjnr(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Religious.
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by falconey(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2017

"Being broke" for security reasons. If naija girls are cognizant you've got cash they would prostitute their way into your life,pretend to love you, eat your cash and dump your ass on a highway.
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ignorance!

Act like you don't know to know
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by dacovajnr: 5:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
Phone call...especially when a convo is getting boring, I just excuse myself by feigning fone call grin grin
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Draei: 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
deception.
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by MissRaine69(f): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Paying attention.
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Smile
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Cool
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin

"FAKE IT TIL U MAKE IT" grin

Im really great in pretending that I really care grin
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Am good at faking my emotions
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Anger.
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Martin0(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
MissRaine69:
Paying attention.
gringringrin wonderful one
Then d person go think say u seriously listening na wa ooo
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sometimes I feign sickness to get something grin.

That's the only thing I can fake, I like to show how I feel about something, no need to fake.
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
I fake paying attention
I fake my emotions too some times
grin
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
TGoddess:
Anger.
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
sunshineG:
You have any problem with my post?
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Deeboiy: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

"FAKE IT TIL U MAKE IT" grin

Im really great in pretending that I really care grin
me I did the opposite, made it then I faked and acted like I gave a Bleep -j cole( chaining days)
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by vickkyruby(f): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Happiness.
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by MissRaine69(f): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:
1. Well Abromovich owns Chelsea so yes that will come into the equation
2. He has married twice before. You would think the man would have learnt by now! She lives in the US and he lives in the UK. Dasha is not exactly poor so the whole thing will be rather interesting.
3. Well he left his first wife for a younger woman, then he left the second one for Dasha now she is nearly 40 maybe wife 4 is around the corner?
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Earthquake1: 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Annoyance grin

Women do that a lot.
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Martin0(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
MissRaine69:

1. Well Abromovich owns Chelsea so yes that will come into the equation
2. He has married twice before. You would think the man would have learnt by now! She lives in the US and he lives in the UK. Dasha is not exactly poor so the whole thing will be rather interesting.
3. Well he left his first wife for a younger woman, then he left the second one for Dasha now she is nearly 40 maybe wife 4 is around the corner?

Nobody is talking about been poor but the fact remains that things like this can bring a man down financially..

I don't just get it,this was the fear's of a friend of mine who choose civil-union over marriage..

This things is definitely not good,I don't like it,am beginning to be afraid now hmmmm na wa oooo...

My question is what is actually the reason for their divorce

Abeg oooo I dey beg nigeria ladies ooo make una nor copy this ooo..
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
TGoddess:
You have any problem with my post?
how do you mean you fake anger
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by MissRaine69(f): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:

Nobody is talking about been poor but the fact remains that things like this can bring a man down financially..

I don't just get it,this was the fear's of a friend of mine who choose civil-union over marriage..

This things is definitely not good,I don't like it,am beginning to be afraid now hmmmm na wa oooo...

My question is what is actually the reason for their divorce

Abeg oooo I dey beg nigeria ladies ooo make una nor copy this ooo..
I am sure he learnt his lessons with the first two and got good lawyers
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by MissRaine69(f): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Martin0:
My face says I am listening. But my brain will be doing something else
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Martin0(m): 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
MissRaine69:

My face says I am listening. But my brain will be doing something else
honestly I jus feel sade now..
Happy-mood deactivated
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Martin0(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
MissRaine69:

I am sure he learnt his lessons with the first two and got good lawyers
yeah sure
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by daviesblaze(m): 1:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
RuthDaniels:
Ignorance!

Act like you don't know to know
jeje,
egbon baby what is your dm
Re: GENERAL QUESTION.. What Are You Great At Faking? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Anything.. Jhus mention kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married P0rn Couple Disclose The Filthiest Things That Happen At Home(photos) / I'm Afraid Of Men. What Should I Do? / Confession: How My Uncle Friend F**k Me Very Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.