Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? (3304 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by igbeshit: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
there are so many cute and sexy men around me, and their hormone makes me dizzy.

actually, I should get fine from them. but now I am supposed to pay for their peniss, simply because I am a white person.

and, I want to have sex with any random black man I have chanced to meet. this adds the difficulty to this matter too.

I can have sex with a man , who I have known for a long time, for free, or very small quantity of money, or else, I have to pay an exorbitant sum for my fantasy towards any man I feel interest in.

but of course, the men I have known for a long time, should cost me totally a large sum of money for the daily "maintenance" , namely , the food and beer.

so, I can not find a cheap way to have sex with Nigerian men, although I am sexy, and white.
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ftc

we love you whywhyogu.......we love you!!
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Come have me for free shawty
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by Draei: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2017

Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by igbeshit: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Ftc

we love you whywhyogu.......we love you!!

because I am in Nigeria ? why I seldom saw any overture from you guys when I was in my motherland ?
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by igbeshit: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Come have me for free shawty

where are you ? and what kind of posture do you like when you have sex ? do you accept pure masturbation from me ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin

And like your boy from Compton said
You know this dick ain't free!
I got girls that I shoulda made pay for it
Got girls that I shoulda made wait for it
Got girls that'll cancel a flight back home
Stay another day for it
You got attitude on na na
And your pussy on agua
And your stomach on flat flat
And your ass on what's that?

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by igbeshit: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

but Nigerian dicks always have STD, and they are smelly , and the owners are lying all the time .....

why should I attach my self so firmly to a Nigerian peniss ?

because I am now in your country , that, I have no other choices ?
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by EmekaBlue(m): 6:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
igbeshit:

where are you ? and what kind of posture do you like when you have sex ? do you accept pure masturbation from me ?
im in lagos city at the moment. I can accept any of your fantasy or you let me just handle you
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
igbeshit:

because I am in Nigeria ? why I seldom saw any overture from you guys when I was in my motherland ?

dont know what the fvck it is you just wrote up there but

we still love you whywhyogun!!!

We love you with all our dicks!!!
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by DarkMagic(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
igbeshit:

but Nigerian dicks always have STD, and they are smelly , and the owners are lying all the time .....

why should I attach my self so firmly to a Nigerian peniss ?

because I am now in your country , that, I have no other choices ?

Always have STD ?? grin

Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by igbeshit: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
EmekaBlue:
im in lagos city at the moment. I can accept any of your fantasy or you let me just handle you

post you photo here, and let me judge whether you are qualified to have sex with me.

and, by the way , that photo had better be a half nude one
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by igbeshit: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:

dont know what the fvck it is you just wrote up there but

we still love you whywhyogun!!!

We love you with all our dicks!!!

because I am in Nigeria, so you take it for grant that, it is POSSIBLE that , you guys have chance to penetrate me.

so that is why you turn your attitude towards me , from detestation to hospitality.
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
We know you na.
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by igbeshit: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
DarkMagic:

Always have STD ?? grin

9 out of 10 Nigerian men/black men have some kind of STD.

that is why it is called "as black as sin" .

I am in your country, and the sun and the environment is so damn hot that, I began to lose my mind, and got "jungle fever" , just few days after I stepped on your land
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by igbeshit: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
We know you na.

it is dinner time o.

I am right on your time zone now, no jet lag , like that in my motherland.

and now , I am "ebi nbami"
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
igbeshit:

because I am in Nigeria, so you take it for grant that, it is POSSIBLE that , you guys have chance to penetrate me.

so that is why you turn your attitude towards me , from detestation to hospitality.

na wah o

person no fit love you in peace again undecided

ordinary love wey we love you na im make you dey type this long epistle shocked shocked

anyways we still love you!!!

We would always love you!!!

You made our black dicks famous so we shall always love you with our entire dicks!!!

We love you whywhyogu!!!

We fvcking love you!!!
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by igbeshit: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
my dinner is plenty food, with a black rod, half an hour after that.

I will have a walk out of the industrial compound and have some fun tonight .
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
igbeshit:

it is dinner time o.

I am right on your time zone now, no jet lag , like that in my motherland.

and now , I am "ebi nbami"

Make I come chop?
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by igbeshit: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na wah o

person no fit love you in peace again undecided

ordinary love wey we love you na im make you dey type this long epistle shocked shocked

anyways we still love you!!!

We would always love you!!!

You made our black dicks famous so we shall always love you with our entire dicks!!!

We love you whywhyogu!!!

We fvcking love you!!!

what if I am a man ? do you still love me ?

or do you secretly take me to be a man, and claim you love "me" ?
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by igbeshit: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Make I come chop?

I am in ogun state, is it near you ? and we eat Japanese food tonight . do you feel like Sushi ?
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by DarkMagic(m): 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
igbeshit:

I am in your country, and the sun and the environment is so damn hot that, I began to lose my mind, and got "jungle fever" , just few days after I stepped on your land

Damn shocked

We love our di*is wink

We know u love our di*ks grin

And the weather..I guess that makes us pretty strong with healthy di*ks

We r goddamn survivors..dnt u think?? grin grin

If u can't accept it...u gats to ship urself outta our country
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
igbeshit:

what if I am a man ? do you still love me ?

or do you secretly take me to be a man, and claim you love "me" ?

we love you none-the-less!!!

We love you for loving our dicks!!!

We love you for being whywhyogun!!!

We love you!!!

Our dicks love you!!!

Lefulefu loves you!!!

Entire nl love you!!!

Fvck yeah.......we fvcking lve you!!!!
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
igbeshit:

I am in ogun state, is it near you ? and we eat Japanese food tonight . do you feel like Sushi ?

No am not close that means case close too.
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by EmekaBlue(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
igbeshit:

post you photo here, and let me judge whether you are qualified to have sex with me.

and, by the way , that photo had better be a half nude one
hahaha....its a public forum here. DM
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
thepussyhunter:

we love you none-the-less!!!

We love you for loving our dicks!!!

We love you for being whywhyogun!!!

We love you!!!

Our dicks love you!!!

Lefulefu loves you!!!

Entire nl love you!!!

Fvck yeah.......we fvcking lve you!!!!
endtime love

Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by jonath0012(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
igbeshit:

Just pm me... I'm close.. but hmmmm
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
lefulefu:

endtime love

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by AlexCk: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
undecided undecided undecided op

2 Likes

Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by LordofNaija: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
igbeshit:

its crazy all these is coming from one dirty Lebanese
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by igbeshit: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2017
DarkMagic:

Damn shocked

We love our di*is wink

We know u love our di*ks grin

And the weather..I guess that makes us pretty strong with healthy di*ks

We r goddamn survivors..dnt u think?? grin grin

If u can't accept it...u gats to ship urself outta our country

I can get used to the black peniss. but I don't think I can get myself used to the STD on your penisss.
Re: Why Should I Pay For Nigerian Men's Peniss ? by igbeshit: 7:50am On Aug 08, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

No am not close that means case close too.

I think Nigerian food is a pile of feces-like stuff and some mucous sticky "pepe" or something alike. I will eat without looking at them, just like how I treat black men's peniss, tasting in my mouth without looking at them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corazon Kwamboka's Viral Boob Getting Photograph Expelled By Instagram For "Viol / Sad Story Of How A Gas Cylinder Destroyed This Pretty Girl Beauty (photos) / Married Woman Cries Out In Pain As She Gets Stuck With Her Lover During Sex(vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.