Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" (55413 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by MadCow1: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
I concur.

Homosexuality is beyond even my comprehension but that does not make it a criminal offence worthy of imprisoning a Person for 14years.

Here is an interesting part of that Law.. A Man can stick his peniis into a Woman's A.rse and its not a criminal offence as long as they both agree to it. A woman can stick a dild0 into the a.rse of a man and its not a criminal offence either. But if a Man sticks his penis into another Mans a.rse, that become a criminal offence worthy of 14 years in jail.

grin grin grin

That Law is a ridiculously stupiid law that needs to be abolished.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by shine12: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The end of his career has finally come .There is something about speaking up for gay people that God doesn't like like . For doubters ask your sled where series Empire is today after introducing too much gay content ?

So there is something about speaking for adultery that God likes.

All Nairaland pro adultery people that's likes to blame the woman when the husband cheats saying "It's because you are not pleasing him".

I've even heard the so called Pastor prove the theory of "satisfying your man, unless, you will be the one that will suffer it when he goes searching for it outside" What? Is there a reason to steal too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by cococandy(f): 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have nothing about gay people but I noticed the universe doesn't like them or the type aura they spill..I know you are gay and I know you have noticed how difficult thing are for you .
Does the universe like you?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by ziga: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The end of his career has finally come .There is something about speaking up for gay people that God doesn't like like . For doubters ask your sled where series Empire is today after introducing too much gay content ?

And he personally told you this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by HMZi: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
MI...f..c.uk yansh in private,idgaf but no let any1 knw
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
One short gay by the name of M I Abaga. I should have known.
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
All hail God's personal spokes man

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by zombieHUNTER: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
Spot on mi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by muller101(m): 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
The day my ex told me she is into lesbianism as well. I felt like locking her inside and set the house ablaze.

Sorry it was a dream. grin
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
MisterGrace:
I just unfollowed the id1ot.

Shortchanged f00l 
Could you please tell us what makes him an idiot. Be polite, I was.

8 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by HisSexcellency(m): 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Seems it's been a while M.I was on the news, so after consulting with his PR team decided to rant on issues beyond his grasp.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by donkarly(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
SonyObsessed:
Thank you M.I

Watch the fornicators and adulterers storm this thread to tell you that their sin is different.

Hypocrites.
Shut it bro..it's unnatural,uncultural,unchristian n unacceptable in naija,and forever will..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by wintersnow(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
I hate gay people with passion ni... Back then when I was teaching, I had a student showing symptoms of "gayism" if that's a word .... I flogged that spirit outta him! Now he's straight asf!

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Rukkydelta(f): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
M.I so you are gay
And we girls have been crushing on you
You are no longer my crush, let me start crushing on Dbanj

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

He is not gay and neither am I. Just because he said the bitter truth doesn't make him gay. Let God judge the gays/lesbian. Fornication and adultery are also sins. None is bigger than any. All are sins.

Actually the consequences of some sins are more than others

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sagay212: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Which career...career wey don kpafuka tey tey...

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by beyooooni1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
so because cheating and adultery are not criminalized, so they should free gays too abI...I wonder how this guys think...world dat is corrupt already, u still want to add to the corruption, soon now they will ask to legalize stealing since our politicians don dey steal teetee...

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
The gay law could be stupid but support for homosexuality by so-called scientists and logicians is irrational and disastrous. Homosexuality destroys the biological make-up of a human being and very destructive to the individual.

Why don't we support smokers who damage their lungs with words of encouragement? Why don't we applaud drug addicts who ruin their lives with drugs? Why then do some 'smart' persons support homosexuality that destroys the Human anatomy and physiology?

From the biological level, homosexuality destroys. I can't support a person who burns their lungs off from smoking because I encourage freedom. I won't support a drunk who messes his mind and self up and destroys his cardiovascular system with excessive alcohol.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Klinzy02: 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please I need a link where I can download INDUSTREET season 1
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by enemyofprogress: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
So this short man devil is a gay?

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sultty(m): 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
MI the dwarf open up I've got something I want to tell u

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by enemyofprogress: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Klinzy02:
Please I need a link where I can download INDUSTREET season 1
go to African magic igbo

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nofuckgiven: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Actually the consequences of some sins are more than others
And how do you know that?? Which consequence is greater than hell? And please don't say purgatory. Nobody is sure of that. Different denominations have different versions of the Bible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Ermacc: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

He is not gay and neither am I. Just because he said the bitter truth doesn't make him gay. Let God judge the gays/lesbian. Fornication and adultery are also sins. None is bigger than any. All are sins.
and the thieves, murderers, paedophiles, rapist etc

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by andyanders: 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
simplyhonest:
M.I...just come out of the closet and disclose your sexuality if you are gay... it's nothing to be ashamed of... your job is to make music... not making laws... allow the LGBT community to state their views themselves.... thanks.

You should know that he is gay now. He is Bi-sexual in nature. He is just forming and pretending. They all know what they do behind closed doors.

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by MisterGrace: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
7Alexander:

Could you please tell us what makes him an idiot. Be polite, I was.

God's creatures are all made in twos.
Anus is meant for sh1t and that is why is it is constantly smelly.
Peni5 is made for the vag1na and not the other way round.

Only sick people do gays.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by brain54(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
no time for gay shit!

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Xisnin(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Any evidence for the bold ?
No one will arrest you if you say the truth.
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Donjazzy12(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
neky2016:
Chocolate City Boss, MI Abaga, has shared his thought on the the gay law in Nigeria which saw 46 alleged homosexuals being prosecuted last week. M.I who shared his thoughts in a podcast said;

‘I feel like I have a few freinds with different sexual orientations and I think its stupid that we have that law in Nigeria but now that we do, until the law is repealed, I feel its not safe to openly disclose your sexuality’.

However, MI who had a disagreement with one of his fans on the issue, tweeted;

‘Cheating and adultery are wrong.. but they are not criminalized.. and no form of consensual adult expression of love should be.. my opinion’.

http://www.lailasblog.com/gay-law-nigeria-stupid-mi-abaga/

Now this makes it better. MI Abaga is a homosexual. He has been hiding since. His musical career is over,!

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by maklelemakukula(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
andyanders:

You should know that he is gay now. He is Bi-sexual in nature. He is just forming and pretending. They all know what they do behind closed doors.
If you are wrong, it will be in your DNA from now on
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by zabadii(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Empire's Executive Producer is gay. Kissed Jamal in one of the interviews

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

And how do you know that?? Which consequence is greater than hell? And please don't say purgatory. Nobody is sure of that. Different denominations have different versions of the Bible.

Hell is the absence of Heaven,
The absence of Heaven can be in dimensions.
Heaven is a desire.

ALL sin turn you from the face of God, but the penalty is not the same.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Don Jazzy's Big Nose Has Suffered (Photos) / Seyi Shay Marks Her 30th Birthday With Some Sexy Braless Photos / Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.