Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" (55414 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nofuckgiven: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Amberon11:
There are greater and less sins. Don't be fooled. Read 1 John 5:17
Sin against the holyspirit is worse than others and this also includes blasphemy,fornication,incest and adultery which straight people can also commit.
Among all the sins stated in the explanation of the verse you quoted,gay/lesbianism were not even among.
https://carm.org/apologetics/verses-examined/1-john-516-17-sin-leading-death

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
My point is not that it is unnatural but that it destroys the human anatomy and physiology. You seem to think that natural means good and unnatural bad. Is that so?
Can you explain how exactly it destroys the human anatomy?
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Tiffbuxas: 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
neky2016:
Chocolate City Boss, MI Abaga, has shared his thought on the the gay law in Nigeria which saw 46 alleged homosexuals being prosecuted last week. M.I who shared his thoughts in a podcast said;

‘I feel like I have a few freinds with different sexual orientations and I think its stupid that we have that law in Nigeria but now that we do, until the law is repealed, I feel its not safe to openly disclose your sexuality’.

However, MI who had a disagreement with one of his fans on the issue, tweeted;

‘Cheating and adultery are wrong.. but they are not criminalized.. and no form of consensual adult expression of love should be.. my opinion’.

http://www.lailasblog.com/gay-law-nigeria-stupid-mi-abaga/

now we know what he meant by " I'm a short black boy with a very big ass" weldonsar
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Can you explain how exactly it destroys the human anatomy?
I can but I need ask some questions before I do. Are you a medical person or you have no knowledge of medicine or pathology?
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I have nothing about gay people but I noticed the universe doesn't like them or the type aura they spill..I know you are gay and I know you have noticed how difficult thing are for you .

Finish him

Flawless victory fatality

I have nothing against gay men but I sure like insulting them
And occasionally hitting them with a baseball bat

I think I have issues

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by badbreathcure101: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The end of his career has finally come .There is something about speaking up for gay people that God doesn't like like . For doubters ask your sled where series Empire is today after introducing too much gay content ?
and 74 idiots actually like the nonsense you wrote
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I can but I need ask some questions before I do. Are you a medical person or you have no knowledge of medicine or pathology?
I'm an engineering undergraduate, but thanks to the internet I have a reasonable idea of what I'm talking about. Let's not bring 'fallacy of authority' into this discussion, state your points nice and clearly and let's discuss.
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by dirtyhokage(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Promising some one and failing is stupid....its not in our custom go and live wid ur gay friends abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I'm an engineering undergraduate, but thanks to the internet I have a reasonable idea of what I'm talking about. Let's not bring 'fallacy of authority' into this discussion, state your points nice and clearly and let's discuss.
I don't want to waste my time so I need clarification. And how does fallacy of authority come in here? I don't want to waste my time. First, Google Bowel Syndrome and Anal Cancer. After reading, tell me so we can begin. Get a medical person to explain it to you if you don't understand and we can begin. I'm conserving my energy.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Essential(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
I USE TO LIKE THIS GUY BUT IF HE IS GAY, I TAKE MY LIKE BACK. I HAVE KIDS AND I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE A BAD INFLUENCE ON THEM. MORAL IS ONE THING I DON'T JOKE WITH IN MY FAMILY. I HAVE NOT ACTUALLY SEE THIS GUY WITH A GIRL.
PLEASE DON'T GO TO RUSSIA, THEY ARE NOT FRIENDLY WITH GAY OVER THERE.

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sleyanya1(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Leonbonapart:
best comment I have seen since two years.... more oil to your brain

People don't think anymore before throwing their weight behind people.... MI fall my hand

Thanks bro.
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by donhils: 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The end of his career has finally come .There is something about speaking up for gay people that God doesn't like like . For doubters ask your sled where series Empire is today after introducing too much gay content ?
Season 4 premieres sometime in September this year, series nominated for lots of awards and won most of them. What are you saying about Empire?

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Leez(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
MrPresident1:
Insha Allahu we will not add gay to our sins in this country. We are already wallowing in sin, yet some people want to add gay to iour iniquities so that God will hate us and destroy us completely. It will never happen. No room for gay in Nigeria!

All of you supporting gay, it is a manifestation of the mark of the beast that you have received and imbibed.
walahi bro dy are mad
wit wtin we dy suffer hia na to add homo
kai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I don't want to waste my time so I need clarification. And how does fallacy of authority come in here? I don't want to waste my time. First, Google Bowel Syndrome and Anal Cancer. After reading, tell me so we can begin. Get a medical person to explain it for you and then we can begin. I'm conserving my energy.
Why do you think that all homosexual intercourse must include anal intercourse? A very large percentage of homosexuals never try anal sex. Anal sex isn't exclusive to homosexuals as well. Quoting from 'WebMD', it says 'Receptive anal intercourse is strongly linked to anal cancer' and that is applicable to both gay and straight couples who choose to indulge in it.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by ziga: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
MadCow1:

True.. Being gay isn't about anal sex. Gay women (lesbians) do not engage in anal sex. Also, anal sex isn't peculiar to just gay men. Even straight couples have anal sex.

So you are indeed right. But like I said, the Law is my issue not the sexual act. I can be emotionally attracted to a Man under that Law and not be jailed, but the moment we are caught engaging in any sexual act, that equates 14 years in jail.

Well... holding hands is a sexual act in our society. In fact 2 people speaking in "koro" can be regarded as a sexual act that could potentially be punished by jungle justice with or without death by bonfire.

We are so inhumane sometimes. But our people fit form holy pass pope sef.
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Why do you think that all homosexual intercourse must include anal intercourse? A very large percentage of homosexuals never try anal sex. Anal sex isn't exclusive to homosexuals as well. Quoting from 'WebMD', it says 'Receptive anal intercourse is strongly linked to anal cancer' and that is applicable to both gay and straight couples who choose to indulge in it.
Okay. I'm conserving my energy.
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by ziga: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I don't want to waste my time so I need clarification. And how does fallacy of authority come in here? I don't want to waste my time. First, Google Bowel Syndrome and Anal Cancer. After reading, tell me so we can begin. Get a medical person to explain it to you if you don't understand and we can begin. I'm conserving my energy.

Well... there is a medical person in the house.

State your "facts" on the issue.

And I will moderate the medical aspect of things.
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
ziga:

Well... there is a medical person in the house.
State your "facts" on the issue.
And I will moderate the medical aspect of things.
Sorry, I'm done.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. I'm conserving my energy.
'Conserving your energy'?? Maybe you can get off your high horse and stop sounding so haughty and patronising. And actually attempt to explain yourself. As far as I am concerned, there is no justification for the criminalization of homosexuality. You fail to admit that you wrongly equated homosexual intercourse to anal sex- thereby making you say its 'destructive'. Without referencing anal sex, its difficult for you to prove your earlier assertion.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Simon21(m): 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
For m.i and all those western wannabes supporting him who are so mad at the law, why don't you challenge the law and declare yourself openly as gay and see what happens
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:

'Conserving your energy'?? Maybe you can get off your high horse and stop sounding so haughty and patronising. And actually attempt to explain yourself. As far as I am concerned, there is no justification for the criminalization of homosexuality. You fail to admit that you wrongly equated homosexual intercourse to anal sex- thereby making you say its 'destructive'. Without referencing anal sex, its difficult for you to prove your earlier assertion.
Okay.
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by baggylips(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
tintingz:
I support M.I

I'm not gay and I'm not anti-gay.

Gays should be left alone, the law against them is bullshit, many homosexuals is not their fault they are gays, it is scientifically shown there are gay gene, while some gays are having gender dysphoria, a disorder that makes them feel they are in wrong body(assigned gender). People should be educated and tolerate homosexuals for thier sexual orientation as long they are not hurting anyhow, I don't see how gays are affect anyone, they are the not one killing, terrorizing, slaughtering innocent people everywhere.

I use to hate gays until when I did research about them and I realize there are biological and psychological reasons many people are LGBT.

People should stop using their religion to condemn gays or call for their killings, some countries kill homosexuals which is barbaric, killing is not the solution, there are gays among animals, I wonder why Yahweh or Allah didn't destroy gay animals like he did in that Jewish story book(if it really happened).

Let's love and stop the hate.
My friend stop deceiving people...psychological reason...yes,scientific proof...strictly no...just an unverified hypothesis with a lot of controversies.so if you so much love them enter the laboratory and prove their case instead of spewing lies online undecided
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Mightyraw(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
7Alexander:
Thank you M.I. Watch how the ignorant dolts on here will label him a gay.

To them, every gay activist is gay. I wonder how what two consenting adults have chosen to do with their body have become a national discourse.

Stupid country
oga shey na until these guys begin toast us for street abii
I no know whe give em 14years ,na kill dem suppose dey kill them
If u don't like it,
Carry you wahala and leave yhe country
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
kingmekus:
You are straight yet you never pregnant any woman,you never still marry,we no even hear whether u dey relationship or not,keep defending,you be Gary Cahill very soon you go tell us wetin we wan hear,if you quote me to tell me rubbish,may 7 Bags of cement Fall on you.
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by NigLasPresident: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Still trying to find where 2 he-goats bunk their selves. Travelling but never heard two cocks or roosters fckd. Never heard a Lion decided to taste and see how the anus of his next lions tastes. I Have never heard of any from the animal kingdom indulge in M.I's Bedtime fun.

Why Humans?

Abeg forget about religion. If you say or believe religion is without logic. Tell me has what M.I preaches and practice got any logics to it?
Good and Bad. White and Black. Up and Down. Front and Back. Man and Woman goes Logic and anything with the same designation if you think is logic then you need to have your brains checked.

Even Animals with lesser intelligence know better. Well M.I the Short Black Boy from Jos with a very Big ass. I am not shocked and I don't know why.

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by iammolise(m): 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bloody gay!!... I discriminate y'all with passion and lord who created u n i will thank me 4 it... U're an abomination, u don't deserve to be among men. Tufiakwa!!!!! ;*

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Abbey2sam(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I once thought about it but discarded it, now that you mentioned it, I now see it clearly.

Those scenes irritated me so much that I contemplated to stop watching Empire

obviously Empire is dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by gagewonda(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
thickminaj:
Nice one MI... If they can direct their disgust to pedophiles and rapist... Which isn't even consexual maybe this country will be a better place... There should be laws for adulterous people, fornicators... And the likes..
so wat abt those who say dey were born paedophiles dont u tink tmr they too will argue in justification of der act? Wat abt dos dat hav sex wit animals too dont u tink tmr dey will fight for der rights too? If homosexuality is defended to be right den paedophilia shld also be allowed...adultey nd homosexuality are not even close to eachoda at all

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by BigBrother9ja: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
SonyObsessed:
Thank you M.I

Watch the fornicators and adulterers storm this thread to tell you that their sin is different.

Hypocrites.

Modified: One idiot "Salam Rush And Die" who quoted me below thinks anyone who is against discrimination is gay.

May you rush and complete your name.
You're a sick Gay foooool

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
kingmekus:
You are straight yet you never pregnant any woman,you never still marry,we no even hear whether u dey relationship or not,keep defending,you be Gary Cahill very soon you go tell us wetin we wan hear,if you quote me to tell me rubbish,may 7 Bags of cement Fall on you.

No mind the dwarf. Nyash day scratch am to Bleep shit.. .

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by HajimeSaito(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
SonyObsessed:
Thank you M.I

Watch the fornicators and adulterers storm this thread to tell you that their sin is different.

Hypocrites.

Modified: One idiot "Salam Rush And Die" who quoted me below thinks anyone who is against discrimination is gay.

May you rush and complete your name.

MI is just a typically stupid Nigerian celebrity who thinks that his public profile gives him a platform to spout nonsense. I'm not surprised that closeted gay Nigerians like SonyObsessed are leaping to MI's defence.
NOBODY is born gay. That is just propaganda that Western mainstream media dishes out for the consumption of gullible souls like SonyObsessed and MI. Even the gays in the West know what's up. They've started admitting the truth to themselves.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Marks Her 30th Birthday With Some Sexy Braless Photos / Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit / Linda Ikeji's Mother In Tears As She Receives New Car From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.