Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" (55453 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nofuckgiven: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Xisnin:

Any evidence for the bold ?
No one will arrest you if you say the truth.
Can you prove otherwise? Else just stop quoting me.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by marksleek25: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Gay is rubbish and demonic. Quote me anywhere! MI PLEASE SHUT YOUR TRAP! What the hell is sweet with a man mating a man? Pigs don't do it! Gays and lesbians are worse than pigs! Quote me anywhere! Nonsense! Making stupid excuse for gay and lesbians on their orientation about sex is foolishness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by CarlosTheJackal: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
Rukkydelta:
M.I so you are gay
And we girls have been crushing on you
You are no longer my crush, let me start crushing on Dbanj
That one is also gay so crush on me
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by 25thJOE(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
thank God Nigeria banned homosexuality. Its a mentally disgusting trait that shouldn't be allowed in the human race

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by bellenornor(f): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
I am pro family

As far as am concerned, homosexuality is evil, because it is an act of rebellion,

We can have feelings for same sex, but controlling it is what makes us superior. Homosexuality is a mental issue and universal denial won't change that fact
Mazi,
Naawo,
Kaa nka.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nofuckgiven: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Hell is the absence of Heaven,
The absence of Heaven can be in dimensions.
Heaven is a desire.

ALL sin turn you from the face of God, but the penalty is not the same.
Keep confusing yourself and others. I am sure gullible people would believe this.
Hell is HELL and all sinners will go to hell according to the bible. If you can't quote any part of the Bible to support your assertion,then you are just blabbering.

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
bellenornor:

Mazi,
Naawo,
Kaa nka.

Nde
Nna
Nka mara gi

E'bu Nwa ebo`le
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by emi14: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Stupid is ur father's name
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Donjazzy12(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
neky2016:
Chocolate City Boss, MI Abaga, has shared his thought on the the gay law in Nigeria which saw 46 alleged homosexuals being prosecuted last week. M.I who shared his thoughts in a podcast said;

‘I feel like I have a few freinds with different sexual orientations and I think its stupid that we have that law in Nigeria but now that we do, until the law is repealed, I feel its not safe to openly disclose your sexuality’.

However, MI who had a disagreement with one of his fans on the issue, tweeted;

‘Cheating and adultery are wrong.. but they are not criminalized.. and no form of consensual adult expression of love should be.. my opinion’.

http://www.lailasblog.com/gay-law-nigeria-stupid-mi-abaga/

Has anybody noticed that most ladies on this thread actually supports this MIs position? That tells you how deep lesbianism has eaten into our females. That is the real reason we have so many women in their 30s and 40s without husband!
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
There more gays we have in the world, the more pusssies are available for me.

I support gay on that ground. grin
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by shine12: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
What we fail to realise is God himself will judge every human being.

I'm a Christian and the Bible infroms me that Homo sexual is a sin and I agree. Concurrently, I also believe that every human being is responsible for his own sexual orientation.

You can't punish homosexual in a country that has Senators, Governors and prominent Men married to under 15 years old girls and yet justify it with a certain Islamic law. You cannot pick and choose on morality.

Nigeria is not governed by a theocratic system of government. The Nigeria federation is a sovereign democratic republic that should vividly stipulate individual liberty as far as the rights and the properties of fellow citizens are not encroached. I still await the explanation on how being gay is encroaching on others rights.

7 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by killemslim(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
I've Always suspected MI to be a bloody gay...Damn
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Keep confusing yourself and others. I am sure gullible people would believe this.
Hell is HELL and all sinners will go to hell according to the bible. If you can't quote any part of the Bible to support your assertion,then you are just blabbering.

The spirit world does not work the same way, the physical world works.

Understanding the Bible has been a major problem for Christians leading to a lot of misinterpretation,
I am not prepared to babysit you, I can only advise you live a good life as it will favor you, now and in the great beyond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Collins10(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
zabadii:

Empire's Executive Producer is gay. Kissed Jamal in one of the interviews
That's no news na. Everyone knows that.

And he did not kiss him in an interview. He kissed him on an award night.
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The end of his career has finally come .There is something about speaking up for gay people that God doesn't like like . For doubters ask your sled where series Empire is today after introducing too much gay content ?

Some how..i agree with u..though ur opinion is falacy impaired..

What's annoying about the American movie industry is the desperate move to carry the gay audience along..when they already have large confirmed straight audience that even find the gay shiits on TV offensive....for crying out loud...these gay folks are on the minority lane....

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by colossus91(m): 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
if you need a female and a male cell to produce children then all homo sexuals should be given head shots by a sniper my take tho!! quote me and end up a veggie like bubu!! grin
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nofuckgiven: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

The spirit world does not work the same way, the physical world works.

Understanding the Bible has been a major problem for Christians leading to a lot of misinterpretation,
I am not prepared to babysit you, I can only advise you live a good life as it will favor you, now and in the great beyond.
Oga stop confusing yourself and others. Quote the verse or chapter in the Bible to support your assertion or forever hold your peace.
You are the one who needs baby sitting from your words.

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Onedibe1: 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
tintingz:
I support M.I

I'm not gay and I'm not anti-gay.

Gays should be left alone, the law against them is bullshit, many homosexuals is not their fault they are gays, it is scientifically shown there are gay gene, while some gays are having gender dysphoria, a disorder that makes them feel they are in wrong body(assigned gender). People should be educated and tolerate homosexuals for thier sexual orientation as long they are not hurting anyhow, I don't see how gays are affect anyone, they are the not one killing, terrorizing, slaughtering innocent people everywhere.

I use to hate gays until when I did research about them and I realize there are biological and psychological reasons many people are LGBT.

People should stop using their religion to condemn gays or call for their killings, some countries kill homosexuals which is barbaric, killing is not the solution, there are gays among animals, I wonder why Yahweh or Allah didn't destroy gay animals like he did in that Jewish story book(if it really happened).

Let's love and stop the hate.

Trace bk,m sure there x some1 in ur lineage dat x nt straight
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by bellenornor(f): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Nde
Nna
Nka mara gi

E'bu Nwa ebo`le
Isialangwa south

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Leonbonapart(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
MisterGrace:
I just unfollowed the id1ot.

Shortchanged f00l 
lol
the meme just 100% agree to the comment

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by AuroraB(f): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
No1Tribalist:
M.I. may be gay. Who knows? Bobrisky's bae!
Hehehe
So, MI fit dey box am up
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by MadCow1: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
shine12:
What we fail to realise is God himself will judge every human being.

I'm a Christian and the Bible infroms me that Homo sexual is a sin and I agree. Concurrently, I also believe that every human being is responsible for his own sexual orientation.

You can't punish homosexual in a country that has Senators, Governors and prominent Men married to under 15 years old girls and yet justify it with a certain Islamic law. You cannot pick and choose on morality.

Nigeria is not governed by a theocratic system of government. The Nigeria federation is a sovereign democratic republic that should vividly stipulate individual liberty as far as the rights and the properties of fellow citizens are not encroached. I still await the explanation on how being gay is encroaching on others rights.

I don't quite agree with the highlighted..

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by pensilpyper(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
abi I'm be gay

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by chuks34(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
tintingz:
I support M.I

Gays should be left alone, the law against them is bullshit, many homosexuals is not their fault they are gays, it is scientifically shown there are gay gene, while some gays are having gender dysphoria, a disorder that makes them feel they are in wrong body(assigned gender). People should be educated and tolerate homosexuals for thier sexual orientation as long they are not hurting anyhow, I don't see how gays are affect anyone, they are the not one killing, terrorizing, slaughtering innocent people everywhere.

I use to hate gays until when I did research about them and I realize there are biological and psychological reasons many people are LGBT.

People should stop using their religion to condemn gays or call for their killings, some countries kill homosexuals which is barbaric, killing is not the solution, there are gays among animals, I wonder why Yahweh or Allah didn't destroy gay animals like he did in that Jewish story book(if it really happened).

half of the people these gay's chook are innocent guys dey deceive with money and charm
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by davidicke: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
Indeed that anti gay law is very stupid.

It should have been death sentence instead of 14 years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Victornezzar: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Durentt:
M.I Said it all but nigerians are just too dumb, with the sick lawmakers who tear each other asses for rituals

They're always looking for people to vent their frustration on, instead of burning buhari, saraki and co who useless the country, they rather burn gays minding their bizness. Africans!

Though i detest homosexuality, someone's sexual preference wouldn't cause me to harm them. I advice gays to remain in secret ooo
This my guy and gay threads ehn grin
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Optimist88(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Durentt:
M.I Said it all but nigerians are just too dumb, with the sick lawmakers who tear each other asses for rituals

They're always looking for people to vent their frustration on, instead of burning buhari, saraki and co who useless the country, they rather burn gays minding their bizness. Africans!

Though i detest homosexuality, someone's sexual preference wouldn't cause me to harm them. I advice gays to remain in secret ooo
It all started right from you my brother! I mean the DUMBNESS!!! Based on what you wrote here anyway!
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Jaqenhghar: 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
cococandy:

Does the universe like you?
LMAO cheesy
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Leonbonapart(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sleyanya1:
This is it.

When you have much followers some sects, individuals and organizations can pay you to be their voice.

I strongly think that's what has happened in this case.

While I have no hatred for them, the logical reasoning should be:

1. How do we identify those that born gay.??( If there's any such thing as being born gay)

2. How did some people come to the conclusion that it is always consensual ??

3. If the natural laws or God wanted people of same sexes to get married to eachother or get involved sexually., Then it should be a norm that some guys should have boobs/or virgina & also some girls should come without boobs/or penis.

Most gays get into it simply by association and environment they found themselves in and especially due to negligence of the family & society when they start seeing the initial changes.
best comment I have seen since two years.... more oil to your brain

People don't think anymore before throwing their weight behind people.... MI fall my hand

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by ola5858: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dirty maaaan. Gay
tintingz:
I support M.I

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by TrapSoul(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
What pains me most is when people tell you that you choose to be gay like you can just wake up one morning and be like "You know what? Imma start having feelings for the same-sex" You straight people can be annoying sometimes sha angry

6 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
For all the ladies in support of the persecution of gay people. I want you to know that If you are a lady and you are not a virgin on your wedding night here is what the scripture proscribed for you:

Deuteronomy 22:20-21New International Version (NIV)

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

Imagine if we have to follow the teaching of the Bible word by word.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Christy O Acquires A G-wagon Worth ₦100m / Davido Dressed As A Mobile Policeman & Carrying An AK47 Rifle On Set Of Officer / Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.