Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" (55454 Views)

"Simi, Your Husband's Music is Stupid" - Man Slams Adekunle Gold. Simi Reacts / Peter Okoye: Diamond Platnumz Is Stupid To Say I Slept With Zari Hassan / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by NairaEffect(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
MisterGrace:
I just unfollowed the id1ot.

Shortchanged f00l 

Like he will notice you did..
By the way, who your following epp??

7 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by TrapSoul(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
Amberon11:
Every sexual orientation is a choice. Being gay is a choice just like being a pedophile or being a thief.
How can you even compare Pedophile and Stealing to Homosexuality? shocked Take your time to compare them and see if homosexuality even comes close to those 2 you mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
He's brave for stating his opinions considering how ignorant and judgemental the Nigerian society is.

8 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by mark0020(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
What this celebrity supose to talk, they will not, they talk about what is not necessary

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
wintersnow:
I hate gay people with passion ni... Back then when I was teaching, I had a student showing symptoms of "gayism" if that's a word .... I flogged that spirit outta him! Now he's straight asf!

Just imagine the kind of teachers we have. Leaving what he was paid to do and focusing on someone's mannerisms that don't affect him nor the class in anyway.

Pfft

8 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nofuckgiven: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Small pikin.
Praying and asking for forgiveness, turns you back to God.

All actions have consequences whether you pray for forgiveness or not.

Feel free to believe only prayers will set you free, E go clear you for eyes.

The Holy Bible says what so ever, do not be deceived, what so ever a man sweetheart, that shall he reap.

God Almighty is not an impartial God.
Just look at how you are using God's name in vain. Who made you His personal assistant that you claim to know exactly what God means or what He does with prayers?
Old man,stop disgracing yourself please. Your ignorance is appalling. I have told you to quote chapters and verses in the Bible to support your assertions but all you can say is still same old story. Goodnight.

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Amberon11: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
There are greater and less sins. Don't be fooled. Read 1 John 5:17
Nofuckgiven:

Oga I know about that but like I said whether you tell just a lie or you steal or you are gay or you are straight but fornicate all are sins. And all will end up in hell. Period. No sin is different or greater or less.
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by MadCow1: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you are the stup!d one.... ever think why men didn't come with vigina, nor ladies coming with penis.... the money they use in sponsoring you in school was a waste

If this is the best you can come up with in a debate then your father would have been better off investing the money used in rasing you in Nairabet. Or invested in training fishes to walk on land. grin

Young Man it will be wise of you to drex. You don't want none of this beef.

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by soulhacker: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
I always had this feeling that this guy is gay.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Just look at how you are using God's name in vain. Who made you His personal assistant that you claim to know exactly what God means or what He does with prayers?
Old man,stop disgracing yourself please. Your ignorance is appalling. I have told you to quote chapters and verses in the Bible to support your assertions but all you can say is still same old story. Goodnight.

Keep sinning and keep praying.

Galatians 6:7

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by MadCow1: 10:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
A190:

I knw but I hate wen ppl equate anal sex to bn gay

True.. Being gay isn't about anal sex. Gay women (lesbians) do not engage in anal sex. Also, anal sex isn't peculiar to just gay men. Even straight couples have anal sex.

So you are indeed right. But like I said, the Law is my issue not the sexual act. I can be emotionally attracted to a Man under that Law and not be jailed, but the moment we are caught engaging in any sexual act, that equates 14 years in jail.

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Why then, do you think over 1500 animal species have been recorded to exhibit homosexual intercourse? Why is the male prostate gland located where it is, and observed to respond to sexual stimulation?
And your point is?
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Viking007(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jerrypolo:
This is what happens when priorities are misplaced.

M.I Abaga just remembered a law that was passed years ago today?. Is there something you want to say and you do not know how to say it?.

You should be more concerned about what the law says about an absent President of more than 90days who uses tax payers monies to fund a foreign medical tour.
You should be more concerned about how much it costs Nigeria and Nigerians daily to hangar the Presidential jet at Stanfield airport, Feed and accommodate the numerous aides and associates there with him and of course the amount it costs to see Mr President through each day.

You should concern yourself more with what concerns all off us.
Things like corruption, nepotism, impunity, maladministration, etc. You are rather going back in time to tell us about people who have decided to bleep people of same sex.

I thought they said short people have tall brains?.
Nairaland will not kill me today. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sanchez01: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Durentt:
M.I Said it all but nigerians are just too dumb, with the sick lawmakers who tear each other asses for rituals

They're always looking for people to vent their frustration on, instead of burning buhari, saraki and co who useless the country, they rather burn gays minding their bizness. Africans!

Though i detest homosexuality, someone's sexual preference wouldn't cause me to harm them. I advice gays to remain in secret ooo
I'm sure your parents are Nigerians too before you arrived at the emboldened. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by magaji700(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
neky2016:
Chocolate City Boss, MI Abaga, has shared his thought on the the gay law in Nigeria which saw 46 alleged homosexuals being prosecuted last week. M.I who shared his thoughts in a podcast said;

‘I feel like I have a few freinds with different sexual orientations and I think its stupid that we have that law in Nigeria but now that we do, until the law is repealed, I feel its not safe to openly disclose your sexuality’.

However, MI who had a disagreement with one of his fans on the issue, tweeted;

‘Cheating and adultery are wrong.. but they are not criminalized.. and no form of consensual adult expression of love should be.. my opinion’.

http://www.lailasblog.com/gay-law-nigeria-stupid-mi-abaga/

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Richy4(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
marksleek25:
because there's nothing more shitty than homosexuality! Male Pigs don't even shag male pigs! A female pig doesn't shag a female pig!

A murderer that goes about killing people and a homosexual that was not hurting anyone only that he was a little different.. whom would you prefer to set free if they were @ your mercy?

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by magaji700(m): 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
If u r aving problem with it here in 9ja, Afghanistan z nt far o grin kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by simplyhonest(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
A190:
you look gay. You gon deny it but my gaydar is 100pcnt perfect. You seem to be suffering from internalized homophobia
Lols... as much as I don't have to declare my sexual orientation, I wish to state that as for me and every future offspring from my lineage... we will remain heterosexuals...
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
And your point is?
Your point was that it's unnatural. But from nature we have seen that sexual intercourse isn't meant for procreation alone. So, on what ground do you define what is 'natural' and what is 'unnatural'?

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by MrPresident1: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Insha Allahu we will not add gay to our sins in this country. We are already wallowing in sin, yet some people want to add gay to iour iniquities so that God will hate us and destroy us completely. It will never happen. No room for gay in Nigeria!

All of you supporting gay, it is a manifestation of the mark of the beast that you have received and imbibed.

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nofuckgiven: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Keep sinning and keep praying.

Galatians 6:7

Keep judging and keep making your path to hell straight.
Luke 6:37

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by MTKbudapest(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
MI i can now see u are one of dem.
May God help u
why on earth would a man kiss and s£x his fellow man.
Tufiakwa! God forbid,
now u ve shown urself as a supporter of evil.
U are the case and God is d judge

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by MTKbudapest(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
MI i can now see u are one of dem.
May God help u
why on earth would a man kiss and s£x his fellow man.
Tufiakwa! God forbid,
now u ve shown urself as a supporter of evil.
U are the case and God is d judge

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by bluewles33: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Indeed.. Islam is a way of life.
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sleyanya1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
ziga:

1. Why do you feel the need to identify people who are born gay? It is simply none of your business. It is their business.

2. Any sexu.al intercourse that is non consensual is called rape. And that is a crime because you forced your will against another person.
If you have ever been sodomized, you should report the crime to the Police. I am certain that the Nigerian Police will punish the perpertrator. They may also decide to accuse you of homosexuality, so beware of that "law"

3. There are so many mysteries in the world, so let us not even try to bring the natural laws into this. Why are bonobos bisexual(closest to man genetically). Why do Men have n|pples? Why do some women look like men and vice versa?

Bottom line is that if a person's behavior doesn't encroach on your freedom in any way, why are you casting stones at them.

Christianity is based on acceptance of things that traditional jews believed to be wrong. Jesus dared them to stone the Adulterer. He spoke about the hypocrisy of the "sabbath" day. Peter was tested regarding "unclean" foods and made to realize that there was nothing like that. Just to name a few.

Black people have adopted a foreign religion and can't even practice it the way the owners do!!!

Bottom line is that if you are evil, you will always find some way to hurt other humans. Religion or no religion.

Your opinion. Respect

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by MadCow1: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jerrypolo:
This is what happens when priorities are misplaced.

M.I Abaga just remembered a law that was passed years ago today?. Is there something you want to say and you do not know how to say it?.

You should be more concerned about what the law says about an absent President of more than 90days who uses tax payers monies to fund a foreign medical tour.
You should be more concerned about how much it costs Nigeria and Nigerians daily to hangar the Presidential jet at Stanfield airport, Feed and accommodate the numerous aides and associates there with him and of course the amount it costs to see Mr President through each day.

You should concern yourself more with what concerns all off us.
Things like corruption, nepotism, impunity, maladministration, etc. You are rather going back in time to tell us about people who have decided to bleep people of same sex.

I thought they said short people have tall brains?.

But isn't that the beauty of our foolishness as a people and race. These Politicians use our heads and play into our silly emotions. A lot of people were happy when Jonathan signed the anti-gay bill which literally imprisoned a small group of people who had absolutely no bearing on our general life and we all celebrated like they had passed a bill that actually mattered.

This isn't the first time a sitting President or Governor has taken ill and yet even after all these years, there isn't a clear cut law on transition of power and authority in such an eventuality. Late President Yaradua and Late Governor Suntai are both fresh on our minds.

I say that anti gay bill should be stricken down. Homosexuals are not a problem to us. People's sexuality should not be a matter of legislation especially between two consenting adults.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Your point was that it's unnatural. But from nature we have seen that sexual intercourse isn't meant for procreation alone. So, on what ground do you define what is 'natural' and what is 'unnatural'?
My point is not that it is unnatural but that it destroys the human anatomy and physiology. You seem to think that natural means good and unnatural bad. Is that so?
Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by marksleek25: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
A190:
you sleek is shitty. U are frustrated that's why you bother. If u are rich, I won't bother. Go make money and get educated, I mean read wide and stop bigotry. I will rape ur gf and snatch her frm u if u don't stop quoting me
haha i see you're a lesbian. Read wide about what exactly? Homosexuality? There're better things out there to read than shitty homosexuality. And i'm not frustrated, i'm a proud heterosexual, shagging the opposite sex is so sweet. I can't shag a perverted sex oriented like you. Disgusting! My babe can't even talk with you not to talk of you touching her shitty lesbian! Nauseating! Gays and lesbians are fools! Idiots! Get some sense! La la la! Lol

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hmmm... M.I

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga: "The Gay Law In Nigeria Is Stupid" by giftedben: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Finally M.I is an Asshole undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Davido Dressed As A Mobile Policeman & Carrying An AK47 Rifle On Set Of Officer / Avoid Unproductive People In 2021: Kanayo O. Kanayo, Cubana Chief Priest Replies / Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.