Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. (50549 Views)

40 Cucumbers Per Plant And 12kg Tomatoes Per Plant / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / How Do I Plant Ewedu ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by wtfcoded: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Others dey their side dey celebrate Technology, una dey here dey celebrate,dey jubilate, dey pop over single Ewedu plant.
Diz is how u pple ma$turbate over Biafran thread.
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Wiseoldman: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
EasyWork001:

Ur 100% correct. Veggies are the best... even if its ewedu

By the way, where I'm from, we arguably have the best variety of soup in Nigeria. So I'm as proud of my dishes as you are proud of your hydraulic-style soup grin

Thanks brother, I love them hydraulics soups as you'll them....Ewedu, Ogbono, Okro, etc...
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Wiseoldman: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
wtfcoded:
Others dey their side dey celebrate Technology, una dey here dey celebrate,dey jubilate, dey pop over single Ewedu plant.
Diz is how u pple ma$turbate over Biafran thread.

Who eats technology? I guess you ate a Techno phone this Night...In Africa, we know what we eat in our belly is what is truly ours...everything else is VANITY!!!
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by longview007: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
MEILYN:
Yorubas and Ewedu are like 5 and 6 grin grin.... See happiness everywhere because of Ewedu plant grin

Only that single plant now go fit make like 5 pots of soup. Them no dey like spend money for food at all. Only Water and plenty Palm oil is enough...

Modified: With enough pepper.

Funny truth shaa.
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by lonelydora: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Keneking:

How may I be of epp?

Let me quote you again.
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Samuelakindeji: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Bros abeg show us amala plant.
i dey come...
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Samuelakindeji: 11:51am On Aug 09, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Bros abeg show us amala plant.
i dey comee...wait for me
Re: An 'ewedu' Plant That Is Almost Twice The Height Of An Average Female Being. by Abramgreen: 3:11am On Sep 05, 2019
Sir,jute plant(ewedu) get this high it is called ilako in Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.