Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties (23652 Views)

Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn't Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Jaw-dropping Boobs / In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / 80% Of Girls, Myself Inclusive Don't Wear Panties, Reasons Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties by preccy69(f): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2017
does she menstruate
Re: Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 09, 2017
DanielGb:

You should do that too and show us the picture.
nawwwwww,. Dats madness for me buh for her its normal so i wont citicize her na.
Re: Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties by DanielGb(m): 10:45am On Aug 09, 2017
Stellie:
nawwwwww,. Dats madness for me buh for her its normal so i wont citicize her na.

Most of you are not good looking downthere.
Re: Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties by apenaola(m): 2:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Stellie:
eeeer nt reali,,, panties r cute. Dy help and also do not help somtins

hmm....'do not help sometimes' how do u mean? perhaps to can explain Berra.
Re: Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties by apenaola(m): 3:05am On Aug 11, 2017
Stellie:
eeeer nt reali,,, panties r cute. Dy help and also do not help somtins

hmm....."de do not help sometimes" how do u mean? open my eye to it
Re: Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
apenaola:

hmm....."de do not help sometimes" how do u mean? open my eye to it
yeah , wearin pants all d tym isnt healthy, it prevents d vagina from breathing,. So its advisable to go unclad somtyms mostly at nyt ,,. So atleast d veegania cn have enuff air.. It reduces d risk of infections also.
Re: Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties by apenaola(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Stellie:
yeah , wearin pants all d tym isnt healthy, it prevents d vagina from breathing,. So its advisable to go unclad somtyms mostly at nyt ,,. So atleast d veegania cn have enuff air.. It reduces d risk of infections also.

oh.....ok, sure I know that. tot u got any other reason to unclad.
Re: Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties by PeggySandas(f): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
bbbabes:
Zodwa Wabantu is a controversial South African socialite who doesn't wear panties. You read that right, she has never been pictured wearing panties.

See more of her photos below:

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/meet-zodwa-wabantu-south-african-lady.html?m=1

use your brain when creating threads

#MakeNairalandGreatAgain #NoSenseLessThreads
Re: Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties by bbbabes(f): 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
PeggySandas:

use your brain when creating threads

#MakeNairalandGreatAgain #NoSenseLessThreads

Nothing stops you from starting your forum and then make is great. At least you got brains
Re: Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties by Xcellente: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nadiasouthy!!!
NadiaSouthy:
Hummmmmm
Re: Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties by PeggySandas(f): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
bbbabes:

Nothing stops you from starting your forum and then make is great. At least you got brains
fool, shut up!
Re: Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties by bbbabes(f): 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
PeggySandas:
fool, shut up!

You don't give what you don't posses. I don't banter words with dolts.
Re: Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties by Kgf03: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
Easiest solution to quick/premature ejaculation.
Hi guys, if you are reading this post as a person that is challenged with premature ejaculation then you are at the brink of going up to 30 minutes without ejaculation after a long wait.
It's quite interesting that you don't have to swallow any pill in this case plus the cost of achieving this goal is extremely cheap compared to other supplements which might have disappointed you in the past. All you'll have to do is this,
*Apply very little of this liquid, about a drop on your organ 2 hours before sex.
*Fix your mind on something to distract you when you must have penetrated. Only people with severe situations will have to apply this strategy. If your situation is not severe, it will take you so long to ejaculate. But this is not bad at all because the longer the ejaculation is delayed with this liquid, the longer your system will do the same without it. Your organs begins to get used to a new behavior of delayed ejaculation just as it may have been introduced to premature or quick ejaculation through masturbation.
*The use of condoms will also contribute to delayed ejaculation.
Congratulations to you for coming across this post. This may lead to the very best experience in your sex life.
Ask your questions via this WhatsApp number 2348130349885.
Please don't just type "Hi" and wait, you may not get a response. Go straight to the point with all your questions put together..
NB:it is 100%HERBAL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Official Engagement :) / I Want Her But She Calls Me 'Uncle' / Between Buying A new Car And Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.