Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O (7808 Views)

Nairaland Boys Hiding Under Female Monikers / I Want To Bless One Nl Female With #500000 After 6yrs Time / "Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, keep dreaming. I'll upload when I want to.

yeah my dreams............

The one place where you dont have to fell like posting a full pic of you before i get to see one

a place where i could even see you wrapped in just a towel and you cant do shiiii about it tongue tongue

you're a whole lot better now right?.........like you've fully recovered?
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by KingTom(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
khiaa:

Lol grin. Hello my darling piece. He named me in this thread but I misunderstood him. He is saying that he knows I'm a woman.

How have you been and what have you been up to and who have you been up to it with? smiley
I've been fine. I've been up to work. I've been up to work with sick people grin
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by makydebbie(f): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

yeah my dreams............

The one place where you dont have to fell like posting a full pic of you before i get to see one

a place where i could even see you wrapped in just a towel and you cant do shiiii about it tongue tongue

you're a whole lot better now right?.........like you've fully recovered?
LOL.

Yea I'm recovering. Thanks for asking.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by khiaa(f): 11:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
KingTom:

I've been fine. I've been up to work. I've been up to work with sick people grin

That's great, you're keeping yourself honorable and out of trouble. How's the wife? smiley
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by KingTom(m): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
khiaa:

That's great, you're keeping yourself honorable and out of trouble. How's the wife? smiley
Why you asking bout yourself? shocked
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL.

Yea I'm recovering. Thanks for asking.

still?

Now thats one word i detest..........you should be fully recovered by now na sad

how about yoy try one thing i usually mix to drink any time i fall ill.,.,........

Try boiling mango, orange, guava, cashew, pear, pawpaw, sour sop, and grape leaves with lime and corn stem

its better than drugs and works like magic grin
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by makydebbie(f): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

still?

Now thats one word i detest..........you should be fully recovered by now na sad

how about yoy try one thing i usually mix to drink any time i fall ill.,.,........

Try boiling mango, orange, guava, cashew, pear, pawpaw, sour sop, and grape leaves with lime and corn stem

its better than drugs and works like magic grin
LOL, thanks for the advice.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, thanks for the advice.

lol

so would you try it? grin
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
marisdgreat:

i cant do that n i hav forgotten some of their names, well one is in abuja, the other a business guy in onitsha, the other an akwa ibom guy but lives in ibadan and so on

na wah o

as e be so i could rightly say you've seen dicks from all 36 states in nigeria abi shocked shocked shocked

and are you sure?..........akwa ibom guys usually possess terrible outrageously small dicks o lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by khiaa(f): 12:01am On Aug 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

i know that hun

the ladies i mentioned are actually the few 100% real ones i know which includes you..................

And errmm i'm still working on it cheesy

just discovered the "searchingforlove" i came up with isnt quite the deal so i'm trying to come up with an appropraite pretty cool name grin grin

it seems to be an herculean tak though sad sad

any ideas?

Hmmmm!! How about......

Ineedawhitewoman grin

Anyfreaksinthehouse grin

DomeandI'lldoyou grin

Ok, I'm just being silly. grin grin how about

Mybetterhalf

Areyouthatgirl

Meforyou

I can't think of anymore.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Augustap(f): 12:08am On Aug 09, 2017
abbaapple:

grin grin cheesy e pain ahm! Prove dat u re not a bobrisky
There's nothing to prove at least am not PLANTED IN ABA APPLE...ABBAAPPLE
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by khiaa(f): 12:08am On Aug 09, 2017
KingTom:

Why you asking bout yourself? shocked

Lol grin I'm the side piece remember.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 09, 2017
khiaa:

Hmmmm!! How about......

Ineedawhitewoman grin

Anyfreaksinthehouse grin

DomeandI'lldoyou grin

Ok, I'm just being silly. grin grin how about

Mybetterhalf

Areyouthatgirl

Meforyou

I can't think of anymore.

lmao

"ineedawhitewoman" got me rotfl cheesy cheesy

hmmm nice names!!

knew i could count on you grin grin

i think i'll go with "areyouthatgirl" its more imposing.....

And ermmm i was uhmm.....ermmm......(i think sad should do)
okay so i was kinda sad and when i saw you replied that guy and left me mention unattended to

thought you joined the numerous nl ladies that stigmatize me and refuse to reply me harmless mentions cos of me scary moniker

was waiting for your text back like............cheesy cheesy

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by KingTom(m): 12:11am On Aug 09, 2017
khiaa:

Lol grin I'm the side piece remember.
No that's me. You're number one for me grin
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by makydebbie(f): 12:14am On Aug 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

so would you try it? grin
After you na. grin
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by khiaa(f): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2017
KingTom:

No that's me. You're number one for me grin

AAAAh!! You are precious. smiley
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by abbaapple: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2017
Augustap:

There's nothing to prove at least am not PLANTED IN ABA APPLE...ABBAAPPLE
Smh..... is doubl (bb) Abba not (b) Aba, so com up wit somtng big and stop bin nasty ok! Bobrisky indid angry
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 09, 2017
makydebbie:
After you na. grin

lmao

abeg o......i use your favourite chinese song take beg you dont mix and drink that shiii o

i dont even know what it is..............it could be a womb removal concortion for all we know cheesy cheesy

just stick to the drugs and kisses from bae...............with time you'd fully get better smiley smiley

you're a late sleeper aiint you?
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by makydebbie(f): 12:23am On Aug 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

abeg o......i use your favourite chinese song take beg you dont mix and drink that shiii o

i dont even know what it is..............it could be a womb removal concortion for all we know cheesy cheesy

just stick to the drugs and kisses from bae...............with time you'd fully get better smiley smiley

you're a late sleeper aiint you?
LOL, okay. Yea I'm.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, okay. Yea I'm.

and that would mean you sleep deep and for long during da day time qui?
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by makydebbie(f): 12:37am On Aug 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

and that would mean you sleep deep and for long during da day time qui?
Yea I do.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I do.

thank God then

you're the excat person i've been looking for

so heres the deal.............i've got to complete a project at work by 3am today.........i planned on turning in very early today and waking up by 3 to do it but somehow nl and other shiii didnt allow me sleep

now i want to stay awake till 3 but i've got nathing doing and i've got no one to talk to till then sad sad

since you say you dont sleep on time i was thinking maybe you could help me out
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by khiaa(f): 12:44am On Aug 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

"ineedawhitewoman" got me rotfl cheesy cheesy

hmmm nice names!!

knew i could count on you grin grin

i think i'll go with "areyouthatgirl" its more imposing.....

And ermmm i was uhmm.....ermmm......(i think sad should do)
okay so i was kinda sad and when i saw you replied that guy and left me mention unattended to

thought you joined the numerous nl ladies that stigmatize me and refuse to reply me harmless mentions cos of me scary moniker

was waiting for your text back like............cheesy cheesy

LMAO @ Spongebob I love him. Don't be sad you can ask me anything as long as you are respectful and I will text you back, if you are disrespectful I will still text you back but you'd wish that I hadn't.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by dacovajnr: 12:45am On Aug 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I do.
Losun!!

Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 09, 2017
khiaa:

LMAO @ Spongebob I love him. Don't be sad you can ask me anything as long as you are respectful and I will text you back, if you are disrespectful I will still text you back but you'd wish that I hadn't.

lol

i'll have to be of my best behaviour then grin

what time is it where you at? Cos its quite late here (00:50 am to be precise)

and you wouldnt happen to be late night partying again........are you? cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by Augustap(f): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2017
abbaapple:

Smh..... is doubl (bb) Abba not (b) Aba, so com up wit somtng big and stop bin nasty ok! Bobrisky indid angry
That's not how to spell indeed, Its indeed nt indid
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by KingTom(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2017
khiaa:

AAAAh!! You are precious. smiley
You know this wink
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by makydebbie(f): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
Losun!!
Come and force me na
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by makydebbie(f): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2017
thepussyhunter:

thank God then

you're the excat person i've been looking for

so heres the deal.............i've got to complete a project at work by 3am today.........i planned on turning in very early today and waking up by 3 to do it but somehow nl and other shiii didnt allow me sleep

now i want to stay awake till 3 but i've got nathing doing and i've got no one to talk to till then sad sad

since you say you dont sleep on time i was thinking maybe you could help me out
I'm sorry, I slept off.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by dacovajnr: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2017
makydebbie:
Come and force me na
Don't you think you probably would've been up earlier if you had slept earlier than you did last night? Oya talk another one.
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by dacovajnr: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=59275474][/quote]Paddy mi hwfar grin
Re: Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O by makydebbie(f): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
Don't you think you probably would've been up earlier if you had slept earlier than you did last night? Oya talk another one.
You're now my daddy abi? Do you know when I woke up? So when I wake I should be running to nl abi? *Rolls eyes*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

*** / "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) / See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.