Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

"She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) (7810 Views)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / Man Marries His Physically-challenged Fiancee After 4 Years Of Dating / Nigerian, Adeniyi Sonoiki Weds His Oyinbo Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by trendysturvs(f): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2021
A young man has taken to his social media platform to celebrate his wife, a physically challenged woman who just gave birth to their first child TSB News reports

The man explained that people question why he loves his wife, Cynthia, despite her being confined to a wheel chair. See his tweet below:

https://tsbnews.com/2021/02/she-makes-me-happy-man-celebrates-his-physically-challenged-wife-photos/

8 Likes

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
cheesy
Men,love is a beautiful kind of something..

Like I do tell my guys whenever we are together while killing bottles of beer and doing other things--"so long my peace of my mind will be guaranteed,I won't mind wifing the woman who gives me joy and reasons to live when I stop seeing reasons to"

For her beauty may fade away,that pretty body of hers' shall one day fade out as well,but one thing that will never fade away is the love and understanding you have for each other..

But still on still,you should always love your woman but don't ever love her to the extent of revealing your bank account details to her

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 10:18pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wow!...This is beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
Women don't settle for less, why is he settling for less? undecided Is this the best he can do? Heartbeat ko, heartburn ni

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by Ottyn01(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
Women don't settle for less, why is he settling for less? undecided Is this the best he can do?

Weytin be una own sef undecided Shey nah you go marry her ni...Senseless comment

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by slawormiir: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Sometimes we just need to accept love whichever way it finds us
love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to prey.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
money dey corner too!
Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by blanquito(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Peace of mind is the key

3 Likes

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by HopeVictor(m): 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nice one..love is a beautiful thing when it's been reciprocated.. congrats to them
Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2021
There is something he is not telling us....

2 Likes

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by paulolee(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
wow...could this be love?? staring ramsey Noah n stella damascus...
Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by ojun50(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
blanquito:
Peace of mind is the key
Na wetin most women no sabi be that

1 Like

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
Martinez39s:
Women don't settle for less, why is he settling for less? undecided Is this the best he can do? Heartbeat ko, heartburn ni
The most
Very senseless comment I've seen since I joined Nairaland

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Love is beautiful
Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by chris259(m): 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wow!! this is nice. But how many women will do this.. as in marry a physically challenged??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by lahp(m): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
he has seen qualities in her

but i bet it wont be the same if the other way round

if it were women of older generation
i will say she can

but this generation not possible unless the guy is wealthy.

i pray he continues to love her cause every bit of love and care will boost her confidence.

many like her have commited suicide this guy might be the reason she breathes.

just incase u dont know being in a helpless state sometimes makes u feel like a burden on others.

u will want to relieve them of that burden cause u love them

but if ur loved ones show they really are helping out of love

suicide wont be an option

3 Likes

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
What a rare gem.
Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
Chii59:
What a rare gem.

Am telling. Tranquility and Serenity is really the best.

3 Likes

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by ShackWes(f): 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
just thinking if she would marry him if he was in her shoes
anyways happy married life

7 Likes

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by daddytime(m): 12:04am On Feb 02, 2021
Awwww...

What a rare gem, kind soul, and amazing dude.

Is he truly a Nigerian?
Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by Cholls(m): 12:18am On Feb 02, 2021
My brother she's made for you.
Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by Molahnelson(m): 12:58am On Feb 02, 2021
No woman will try this oh

5 Likes

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by Meteng: 1:33am On Feb 02, 2021
Heartless man! Get mind open dis girl legs, pound am like pounded yam without pity

1 Like

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by Drinokrane: 4:50am On Feb 02, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 02, 2021
Molahnelson:
No woman will try this oh
They will, as long as there is money. The difference is that a vagina person will poison her rich disabled husband slowly until he dies and leaves his riches for her.

4 Likes

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by femi4: 5:55am On Feb 02, 2021
He's not considerate, having sex with a woman in that condition is callous

2 Likes

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by mytime24(f): 6:02am On Feb 02, 2021
Real love
Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by Prettydamsel122: 6:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Wow
Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by Shortyyy(f): 6:06am On Feb 02, 2021
Awww
Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:08am On Feb 02, 2021
This is beautiful.
God bless your home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Failure is not the end, it's a path way to success.
Every time you fail, if you use it well, it can impact faith in your heart.

Good morning my people.

1 Like

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by fattprince(m): 6:23am On Feb 02, 2021
chris259:
Wow!! this is nice. But how many women will do this.. as in marry a physically challenged??
Sonnobox this is what Martinez said in a clearer form. Since you ate too dumb to understand what Martinez opined. And one more thing no opinion is right or wrong its depends on perspectives. So learn to respect other people's opinion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "She Is My Heartbeat" - Man Celebrates His Physically Challenged Wife (Photos) by ultimate73(m): 6:27am On Feb 02, 2021
Am sure the woman is from a wealthy family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos / ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies / Sweet: The Photo Of This Lady On IG Will Make You Go Gagaz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.