Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Can You Date A Prostitute? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Prostitute? (5024 Views)

Poll: Can you?

Yes, maybe, depends.: 56% (14 votes)
No, never, impossible.: 44% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Prostitute? by kanmosyl(m): 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2007
GUYS

Can you date a first time prostitute.

some people say well its alright by them as long she is not into it any more and some say tufiapa over my dead body.

What's your own angle to it?
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by kenshin(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2007
grin grin well I could date, but I can't marry.
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by Imani(f): 9:36pm On Feb 09, 2007
kenshin:

Why? lipsrsealed, What if she appreciates the opportunity you have given her to 'change' and be loved like a real woman. Most people make the most of second chances. But of course, there will always be a problem if in your mind, she is still a prostitute or you are scared of what people will say. Bearing in mind we live in a very hypocritical society, the same men that will patronise this 'ladies of the night' will be the ones to condem them at the first opportunity. Some men are also 'male prostitutes' you know, the only difference is they dont stand on the streets or are as 'visible' as their female counterparts.
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by eslynera(f): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2007
@topic, if i'm ready to die grin
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by LadyT(f): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2007
Not again! *rolls eyes*

and what the F u c k is a first time prostitute?
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by naijacutee(f): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2007
Supposing he is a male prostitute

1. He has to have genuinely repented of his sins
2. He has to go for HIV, Herpes, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, lice, crabs, rats, grasscutterĀ  etc tests and come out negative. (Or else, we won't even hold hands, not to mention kissing)

kenshin:

Is there any point in dating someone you can't marry?
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by LadyT(f): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2007
naijacutee:

Supposing he is a male prostitute

1. He has to have genuinely repented of his sins
2. He has to go for HIV, Herpes, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Hepatitis, lice, crabs, rats, grasscutter etc tests and come out negative. (Or else, we won't even hold hands, not to mention kissing)

LOL @ the STD tests!
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by naijacutee(f): 10:30am On Feb 10, 2007
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by Douzy(m): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2007
LadyT:

LOL @ the STD tests!

I bet Baygone, Gamaline 20 and other pesticides would be included in the tests apparati. shocked
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by ruescho(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2007
So this thread seems to be the follow up to the "Can u marry a former prostitute" thread, just a bit lower profele, eh?

Anyway, my answer would be yes, if she stopped working.
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by JustGood(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2007
no way
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by domwas2(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2007
it depends on wat you see inside of her b4 deciding to get married to her . . .
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by ruescho(m): 12:16am On Feb 11, 2007
domwas2:

it depends on what you see inside of her before deciding to get married to her . . .

Hmmm some people just seem to stop thinking when they see the ouside grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 12:40am On Feb 11, 2007
What's with you guys and prostitutes? Be seeing this shit all over NL. Get a life!
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by katherinae(f): 1:46am On Feb 11, 2007
u will never ever ever, know that for a fact she is a first time prostitute. cool
so i say do whatever it is u want to do, she could be lieing to u and she could be tellin the truth.
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by ruescho(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2007
Radiant:

What's with you guys and prostitutes? Be seeing this shit all over Nairaland. Get a life!

Hey Radiant, where do u live?
Sometimes I have the impression prostitiution is the statr up
of like 90% of all that Najia girls that come to Europe until
they find a job or a man or both.
Some students even do it to top up their allowances, don't tell me this
is not common in Nigerian universities.

So many guys , when they come to know a girl better,
suddenly are confronted with her past, that's live in Europe
for many of us!
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by iice(f): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2007
shocked shocked shocked OMG some1's gonna get it
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by deor03(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2007
do you know how many of them you/i are dating at the moment!!!!!!!!!!

they are every where in the universities
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by jgirl3: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2007
I can't do that. Not only will he go for all these tests, he will have to be born again and have his own money.
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by McDoe(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2007
I have done it before. But dear Nairalander, it was an experience with mixed feelings. I dated this babe close to two years. In the course of this affair, I discoverd that prostitutes also fall in love. I too was totally in love with this lady. She would tell me that I was the only one she has affection for; and that every other guy, "it is money for hand, back for ground". No doubt, I kind of enjoyed her the period this game lasted. But the fact remains that these people are of 'EASY VIRTUE". You can't tust them. She could f**k your friend, your brother, name it. It is better to avoid serious relationship, because your heart will be broken by her. However, the repentant type can be considered after all the necessary therapy and tests

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by ruescho(m): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2007
deor03:

do you know how many of them you/i are dating at the moment!!!!!!!!!!

they are every where in the universities

Rite, read this:
http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2211
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by ibkn(m): 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2007
hey marry a what 1st time or second time or 3rd time , ashewo na ashewo.
just think of ur wedding day and some men would be smirking or leering at your wife.
but on the other hand our undergraduates of today most of them do aristo runs to keep up in school, [ wats d difference between aristo runs and ashewo] . so to me make man shine in eye.
marrriage is in the hands of GOD.
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by typical: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2007
The fact I know someone had been a prostitute is enough to make me not even be her friend let alone date her
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by Pain(m): 5:35pm On Feb 12, 2007
Has Any One Read The Book " How To Wed A Ho" ?
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2007
ruescho:

Hey Radiant, where do u live?
Sometimes I have the impression prostitiution is the statr up
of like 90% of all that Najia girls that come to Europe until
they find a job or a man or both.
Some students even do it to top up their allowances, don't tell me this
is not common in Nigerian universities.

So many guys , when they come to know a girl better,
suddenly are confronted with her past, that's live in Europe
for many of us!

lol. . . You in Europe? How did you come in?

You saying 90% of girls that come to Europe, start up with prostituting themselves? I should ask you what part of Europe you live in?
What do you do in "Europe", if I may ask? You don't sound like a student to me. You can tell me you 'working'. Sure! Please what kind of job do you do in "Europe"?

That's not life in Europe 'cause I also live in Europe. If you choose to hang out with prostitutes, then that's your own migraine.
I agree there are lotsa girls doing prostitution but to say, "that's the life in Europe and 90% of girls. . . " is just crazy. Answer my questions tho'.
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by ruescho(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2007
Radiant:

lol. . . You in Europe? How did you come in?

You saying 90% of girls that come to Europe, start up with prostituting themselves? I should ask you what part of Europe you live in?
What do you do in "Europe", if I may ask? You don't sound like a student to me. You can tell me you 'working'. Sure! Please what kind of job do you do in "Europe"?

That's not life in Europe 'cause I also live in Europe. If you choose to hang out with prostitutes, then that's your own migraine.
I agree there are lotsa girls doing prostitution but to say, "that's the life in Europe and 90% of girls. . . " is just crazy. Answer my questions tho'.

Hey radiant, stay cool! As u see in my signature me I live in Germany. Yes I have a good job and a German passport and a Naija girl friend. So much for this.
I know the Nigerian community in Germany, Italy and France (Paris) quite well, also Belgium and Netherlands a bit from tavelling.
Be honest: if u don't study, do big business or have family, how can u get into Europe these days? Illegaly!
If u have no papers, what can u do: prostitution and drugs (for the boyz).
Many manage to get out of this, some are deported, but most - this is what I said - start like this.
Ain't it a pity?
P.S. Sorry, I don't have time to hang around with prostitutes, but I met so many women, that today e.g. run an Afro shop, but later they tell me how they got the start-up money,
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by jaybaby(f): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2007
Hmmmm!

@ Topic undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2007
ruescho:

Hey radiant, stay cool! As u see in my signature me I live in Germany. Yes I have a good job and a German passport and a Naija girl friend. So much for this.
I know the Nigerian community in Germany, Italy and France (Paris) quite well, also Belgium and Netherlands a bit from tavelling.
Be honest: if u don't study, do big business or have family, how can u get into Europe these days? Illegaly!
If u have no papers, what can u do: prostitution and drugs (for the boyz).
Many manage to get out of this, some are deported, but most - this is what I said - start like this.
Ain't it a pity?
P.S. Sorry, I don't have time to hang around with prostitutes, but I met so many women, that today e.g. run an Afro shop, but later they tell me how they got the start-up money,

Sure! are you mixed (half German) that you have a German passport? If no, how did you get the passport?
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by katherinae(f): 5:41am On Feb 15, 2007
do u guys know what will solve all this prostitution problems?

simple we nigerians whenever we go to a foreign country we should just open up and all u can eat nigerian buffet
that way whenever people come illegally at least they will be workin in a restaurant as opposed to sellin their bodies. Hey the chinese, thai, and japanese are doing it y not the nigerians
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by Orikinla(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2007
Yes.
I can date and marry a prostitute.

My elder sister was once a prostitute, but she is now happily married with four children.

Lest you forget, there are thousands of Nigerian babes and ladies who are prostitutes in Europe and when they return to Nigeria, you wouldn't know.

Anyway, any girl or lady who dates a guy or a man for material benefits is a prostitute.

Be wise.
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by Macgreat(m): 5:44am On Feb 18, 2007
For what now? na jazz!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by Radiant(f): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2007
Orikinla:

Yes.
I can date and marry a prostitute.

My elder sister was once a prostitute, but she is now happily married with four children.

Lest you forget, there are thousands of Nigerian babes and ladies who are prostitutes in Europe and when they return to Nigeria, you wouldn't know.

Anyway, any girl or lady who dates a guy or a man for material benefits is a prostitute.

Be wise.

Orikinla
, I respect you a lot on NL but honestly, this your comment ain't just it.

Things don't work that way just because your own sister was once a pro!

And what would you say about the guys in EUROPE?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"whit Woman" / Things Every Woman Should Know About Sex / How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.