Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Can You Date A Prostitute? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Prostitute? (5032 Views)

Poll: Can you?

Yes, maybe, depends.: 56% (14 votes)
No, never, impossible.: 44% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by 8ball(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2008
hunniebomb:

let me tell u a story about a girl. this happened in naija.

one day, girl meets boy, and they fell in love. the girl later confessed that she is a prostitute but stopped b'because of the love between them. the guy believe her but there was still the tiny lingering doubt in his mind. the guy spoiled her with many things, too care of her family (mother, brothers, sisters, etc).
he later proposed to her and she said yes.
     one day while waiting for bus, a nice car stopped to offer her a ride and she graciously accepted. while talking (in the car) the guy was asking her out, she declined but the guy still gave her his business card. they met again and the guy offer her 2 million Naira to sleep with him, she declined on the spot, the guy didn't accept defeat and said she should call him if she changes her mind. (note that she didn't once mention that she was engaged to be married soon).
     she got home and started thinking. she calculated that the she can do more stuff for her mother in the village (after all the fiance has done). she was like one more time can't hurt. she called the guy and they set up the date for the "koko." she got to the hotel, the guy showed her the money and they got busy, after the guy called for room service. room service turned out to be the fiance. she was shocked (yawa don burst), the fiance just picked up the briefcase and left with his friend.
     it was the fiance that planned the whole thing to test whether she has completely left prostitution and whether she could be trusted to do the right thing in the face of temptation.
     the moral of the story is that no matter how much u say u love him/her there will ALWAYS be a lingering doubt in your mind about their trust or faithfulness. applies to both popular and abele (hush hush) prostitutes.

who the hell does that guy fink he is to play God.That is a script too hard to act.
If he truly loved the girl,he wdn't av gone to that extreme length cos we're all human

Even he himself cld fall if tested in some situations.
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by treadstone(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2008
YES AND YES,I CAN DATE A HARLOT AS LONG AS SHE CAN TAKE CARE OF HER SELF.I MEAN USE CONTRACEPTIVES TO PREVENT VENEREAL DISEASES.
WHAT OF IF SHE LIVES IN ITALY AND SEND MONEY TO YOU HERE,CAN'T YOU MARRY HER ? WELL I CAN MARRY ANY WOMAN DESPITE HER AVOCATION.EVERY LADY IS SWEET SO ANYONE THAT COMES TO ME IS GOODLY WELCOME.SERIOUSLY !!!
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by Toppiano(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2009
Oh my God dis is kinda interesting. A gud coach will want experienced player in his squad, so having a prostitute as a date is like buying an experienced playa. But make sure u read her manual and operate her with such. smiley
But on a serious note nothing mega, afterall you might not know if she didnt tell u.
U wey no want friend prostitute sef na virgin. If dem go test u sef, u go be harlot. AIDS IS REAL shocked
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by martho(m): 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2009
na wah, women should try to say no to prostitution,because it demeans women,men view them as sex objects;as a result, d dignity of  women is degraded.pros.exist cos men want it,without d demand, there would be no pros.certainly demands affect supply;It can also happen d other way-a well marketed supply can create a demand.it involves  private immorality and public irresponsibility.it also also causes individual and collective harm.
Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by martho(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2009
cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Prostitute? by JJYOU: 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2009
only meant for the wicked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Rose Factor! / I Need A White Man To Date And Marry! / are u bearded, flaunt ur romantic beard here,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.