Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) (49799 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by danaiks(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by NCANTaskForce: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
cry
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by dukauchen(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by hola106(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
s Gud to hv a kid dat scatter ur house Dan look or wait upon d lord

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by armanibright007(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
lol..... i don't comment on such!!!
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Divay22(f): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
School period biscuits, holiday period more canes...
And he look so innocent grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Ajicold(f): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lol This Is Serious
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Igboesika: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lolz
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Jobabori(m): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is one of the reasons why teachers in generaland Early childhood teachers in particular should be paid well.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by MrMoney007: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
When slay queens manage to marry, they complain about everything.
shediots!

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by lonelydora: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
MEILYN:
This is the more reason why parents should always respect teachers. When you go to visit your kids at school, try to give them gifts and money. They are working harder than they are getting paid for.

Their reward is in heaven now.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Lionofdjungle: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Now you know that teachers are working grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
lonelydora:
It is not easy at all. Some times, I enjoy the disturbances. I keep arranging stuffs in their right places.

Reduce their sugar intake ; bobo chocolates,waivers,biscuits etc that's what adds to their hyper

4 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by 0b100100111: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Make God just save person!

The government need to look into this holiday

Cant they resume next week Monday!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Divay22(f): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Etizz:
it's the joy in it..... can't wait to have mine in such situation
May God give you a dozen of them...
But hope you can really arrange very well
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by 0b100100111: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
nurshah:

Reduce their sugar intake ; bobo chocolates,waivers,biscuits etc that's what adds to their hyper

Is it true?
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by KingGBsky(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
What is wrong with all this social media assholes? So it's my friend's facebook you people decide to invade this time. This is crazy.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Etizz: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Divay22:
May God give you a dozen of them... But hope you can really arrange very well

of course, but my wife will take care of dat... lol
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Saintsquare(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
nurshah:

that means you want ww3 in da house lol

2 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Eberex(m): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shior. Why are you posting a photo that does not belong to you? It's not like you are even married but the only reason you put this up is to make front page.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by odogwueast: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
Obviously our teachers are trying but in the other hand many people are looking for who will keep them busy in there home like kid I see it as part of happy

1 Like

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
When parents praying for schools to resume grin

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by pellummy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Cladez:
Lol water don pass garri..... If you can't control yourself,you would end up getting a child injured.
At times children can be a pain in the ass.
especially my little cousin chaii ¡¡ That gal na T 4 TROUBLE
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Worksunlimited: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bak in the day... When pikin do this kind thing, e go just begin cry by imself.. Hand never touch am o.. Buh the cry don be like flood..

Nowadays.. Pikin go do this kind thing.. Go tanda look u like.. Ehen! Who born u.?

Imagine the fuckery..

Chai.. Those days when breeze of your parents slap dey fall person.. Not to talk of the slap gangan...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by ITbomb(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is a product of a half baked parent

Holiday is a period you should pay more attention to your child and bring him up to be God-fearing and respectful.

I see parents following their children to be arranging what the children scattered. How will those children ever respect public property when they have no sense of responsibility

3 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by money121(m): 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
MrMoney007:
When slay queens manage to marry, they complain about everything.

shediots!

Is not matter of slay Queen ooo..
Me wey I no be slay papa sef the way this guy wey dey my house dey disturb ooo terrible
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by mianji: 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by michaelwilli(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
MEILYN:
This is the more reason why parents should always respect teachers. When you go to visit your kids at school, try to give them gifts and money. They are working harder than they are getting paid for.
May the Lord bless you for this words
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
EXLOVER:
i cant just wait to be a father, who will want to be the mother? i'm currently broke

grin grin
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by MrMoney007: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
money121:

Is not matter of slay Queen ooo..
Me wey I no be slay papa sef the way this guy wey dey my house dey disturb ooo terrible
This one two of us dey answer money, ur own don reach 30 billion?
because I have it in my dreams
grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by martineverest(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Why are parents running away from responsibilities these days.?
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by mhmsadyq(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
johnreh:
lazy parents upand dan.
Pls, two bullets for me. stupid parent!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.