Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) (49801 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Hilarious Photos Of Men Shopping With Their Wives, Can You Relate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by cyndylove64(f): 12:14am On Aug 09, 2017
I hear you sis#FIN CARES
Purelady:
wow I see you sis.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by Selfdesign: 7:22am On Aug 09, 2017
I just pray for women waiting on God for the fruit of the womb that God will show mercy and bring to pass the joy of motherhood in their lives speedily
So they can experience this. In Jesus name. Amen
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by wendy241(f): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2017
MEILYN:
This is the more reason why parents should always respect teachers. When you go to visit your kids at school, try to give them gifts and money. They are working harder than they are getting paid for.
you ar so rite dey dnt knw wot teacher go true all day For a session
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by vicmela(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2017
You better enjoy the wahala.
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by jtwest(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Drabeey:
Lol... grin grin

A friend of mine just posted this on his fb page.

Who can relate with this. Those who have kids, let's share our experiences.

Drabeey wrote this...

Lol see his face like he had no idea who did it grin grin
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by BelloSanni(m): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2017
Children are blessing. There are couples wirh neat homes looking for children to scatter it but...
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by spencekat(m): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2017
Mykellio:
Solution:

Make them useful.

Divert their energy to productive use.

When they are done sleep will come.

Well I'm fortunate to be the father of two daughters.

I'm enjoying the holiday with them.
Female babies are lovely
Re: Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) by spencekat(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
agarawu23:
Lol

I am battling with lot of kids here too who came for holiday grin my cane is alws by my side in case.

I love kids but their wahala dey too much, noise and rough play even after putting all of them in lesson angry
Kids respect cain,but don't over flog them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Nairaland Baby's Is Still Transforming In The Positive And Is One Today / A Lady's Shocking Prayers For Her Ex Sister-In-Law Who Just Got Married / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.