Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) (35991 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Met In A Bus To Lagos 6 Years Ago Set To Wed (Photos) / Couple Who Attended Same Primary School Set To Wed This Weekend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by No1Tribalist: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Boring relationship. How can you be stick with one pvssy when there are many fishes in the sea, just floating and waiting for only indomie in order to fall for you?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
LorenzoWisdom:
all niggaz shud check out my signature on my
profile...I REPEAT INTERESTED NIGGAS ONLY
help a brother with them pls
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by Raintaker(m): 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'm confused, who is the wife? The lady in red or the lady in white?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by Mrvyktor(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Rtopzy:
No be the same shirt for d old pic him wear in dat suit....@1st pic....... lolz ........ just kidding. Happy married life to them.
grin
Rtopzy:
No be the same shirt for d old pic him wear in dat suit....@1st pic....... lolz ........ just kidding. Happy married life to them.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by Ademat7(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
talkportal:
bang rule ko you don't like bank rule... oga go and get something better to sell. for inspiration check front page, one man sells packaged garri, groundout and sugar.
1000likes bro d matter tire me
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by Youngeasy1: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Congratulations to the couple. God bless them
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
help a brother with them pls

pls check ma SIGNATURE

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by lograr(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
wonderful
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by Dainikel(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
oheni:
in the bus someone said the owner of facebook is Mark_Nsukka bread...... I'm just waiting for my turn to faint because we are fainting according to our ticket number. lol
Oh my world, U just choked me with this punchline cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by Martin0(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
Evaberry:
Men

The most confused set of species on planet earth

they have no idea what they want

Hmmmm will u ever be happy for a seconds
All your comments are soundy so rude like you always angry

My dear this won't help your opinion remains ur opinion but this is too much like every comment carries same character
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by iswallker(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
So he was holding your waist in secondary sch..

His many guys have u dated before you met him again last yr...

So you decided to take the shine at someone else's wedding..the groom is not impressed at all...it shows in his face...
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by Bimffo(m): 4:10am On Aug 09, 2017
My baby and I someday. cool cool

I Love Couples that have loved themselves from a very younger age.

They always show that no matter the obstacle, Love always win.

Good morning, nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by ANNYTOHCUTE(f): 4:12am On Aug 09, 2017
Ella baby...Julz loves you...I gt ur back...Haters should keep their selves behind their fones and fight away...Congrats our nurse...I'm proud of you and Odey.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by Bobulopsy(m): 6:15am On Aug 09, 2017
Happy for them,HML
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by Senigentle(m): 6:20am On Aug 09, 2017
Such is life... No one knows tomorrow... Congrats
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by Lawan112(m): 6:29am On Aug 09, 2017
nicely long live and prosperity
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by Lawan112(m): 6:37am On Aug 09, 2017
good congrats
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by galadima77(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2017
oheni:
in the bus someone said the owner of facebook is Mark_Nsukka bread...... I'm just waiting for my turn to faint because we are fainting according to our ticket number. lol

Savage!!
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by Biggers82(m): 7:27am On Aug 09, 2017
so una being do bad thing from secondary school that's why una no sabi anything u see una life ?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by newslifeop: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2017
Good
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by nellychy12: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2017
Congrats
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by trevon14(m): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2017
Generals 2017,made in heaven couple, 26 AUG

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lovely lovely lovely oh loooooovely.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) by patonyx1: 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
It's different..

The First is a "pink checked shirt".
While second is a "Plain white"..

Bros u just wan fall the poor boy hand grin

Rtopzy:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / I Love Him But He's A Barber / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.