Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,457 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover (68855 Views)

Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by pocohantas(f): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2017
truthsayer009:

Because our parents only told us that men are meant to provide & women meant to be virtuous in their husbands house.
So a man feels that he's only responsibility is to provide for the home. An average Nigerian man just believes with money he can get any girl he wants, as long as you're not proud or rude while doing it wink

Women on the other hand just want to be comfortable, they don't watch out for other traits in a man they want to marry except that he has enough to provide. Women only care about financial security, and thats where their problem is. No one hooks the irresponsible man to a virtuous woman.
They made their choice.

And the circle continues. So who are we going to blame?

Which women only care about comfort?
They only care about comfort yet they fight the side woman?
Does that even add up to you?

Let's imagine they train men just to provide. Are they not supposed to know that they shouldn't hurt their wives? The women that cheat on their husbands, were they trained to be like that? Every sane human knows what good and evil...we just don't have so many sane people around.
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by Ranchhoddas: 10:35am On Aug 09, 2017
delishpot:

I am not denying that. All I was saying was about men who support adultery in marriage with men are naturally designed to desire numerous sexual partners while women are not . Now I get where you coming from but I don't think women can not handle the fall out.If they have power they can handle fallouts according to the laws put in place.
"More equipped" is the operative phrase.
Far more equipped.
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Which women only care about comfort?
They only care about comfort yet they fight the side woman?
Does that even add up to you?

Let's imagine they train men just to provide, are men not the smarter sex again? Are they not supposed to know that they shouldn't hurt their wives?

The women that cheat on their husbands, were they trained to be like that? Every sane human knows what good and evil...we just don't have so many sane people around.

I beg to differ.

Women fight side women because Jealousy is a constant reaction to protect what is yours. Even God is a jealous God... It doesn't beat the truth that women only care about comfort. We can argue this till eternity. I hope we don't sha.

Being smarter sex has nothing to with good & evil, that a woman or man is extremely smart & intelligent doesn't guarantee she'll be a good spouse. why do think people have great careers but failed marriages?

Btw Using the word smarter sex is even sexist sef sad
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by pocohantas(f): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2017
truthsayer009:

I beg to differ.

Women fight side women because Jealousy is a constant reaction to protect what is yours. Even God is a jealous God... It doesn't beat the truth that women only care about comfort. We can argue this till eternity. I hope we don't sha.

Being smarter sex has nothing to with good & evil, that a woman or man is extremely smart & intelligent doesn't guarantee she'll be a good spouse. why do think people have great careers but failed marriages?

Btw Using the word smarter sex is even sexist sef sad
Okay...you're right.
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by felixomor: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
E don do.
Bye bye.
LMAO grin
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by delishpot: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
"More equipped" is the operative phrase.
Far more equipped.

Na you Sabi. Equipped is equipped.
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by VIJAYOFEM(m): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
pocohantas:
See wetin konji dey cause?

Prick wey stand and brain no dey work at the same time at all. What is he looking for inside another woman's nunu, come be mother of three?

Good that his wife is on his side. If the lady didn't resort to blackmail, he would have continued hitting that poosie with no remorse. Nonsense...

Mature, intelligent and strong husbands do what? Cheat?
The dummy is the man who has such a loving wife yet decided to be frolicking around. Can you now see men cheat not because their wives are always bad, but because of greed!

I love Nigerian definition of mature and patient wife. We need more mature and patient husbands... grin

If that marriage crashed, it would have been his fault, not his wife.
Nice one!!!
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
pocohantas:
See wetin konji dey cause?

Prick wey stand and brain no dey work at the same time at all. What is he looking for inside another woman's nunu, come be mother of three?

Good that his wife is on his side. If the lady didn't resort to blackmail, he would have continued hitting that poosie with no remorse. Nonsense...

Mature, intelligent and strong husbands do what? Cheat?
The dummy is the man who has such a loving wife yet decided to be frolicking around. Can you now see men cheat not because their wives are always bad, but because of greed!

I love Nigerian definition of mature and patient wife. We need more mature and patient husbands... grin

If that marriage crashed, it would have been his fault, not his wife.
An erect prick will always deactivate the brain.
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by romenna: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
this is the real "come and marry"
simon shud thank God for giving him a good wife though.
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by Ballmer: 6:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
pocohantas:

Call me when men like this strive to stop behaving like animals on heat. Consequences ...consequences like STD? undecided undecided

Advise yourselves please.
. Trust you to make beta decision when faced with such situation than this blab.
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
Take this message to the bigots who tribalise everything.
I just did that!
Re: Single Mother Collects N1.2m For Sex In Lagos From Secret Married Lover by bukarbi(m): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2019
Good day,

My name is Bukar Beto Ismail.
I made a transfer of #5,000
From my Access Bank account
To one Opera Blessing with the account number

Using *901*1*5000*0785712152#

The transfer was successful but it's not meant for the beneficial above. It's a wrong transfer please help me. The account officer called his phone but he refused to agree on paying back the money. please help me out. This is the phone number 07069139523.

.. Thank you..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Married Zimbabwean Man And His Lover's Sextape Leaked (photos) / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.