Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? (4900 Views)

Please Help, How Do I Get Over My Abusive Relationship That Is Draining My Blood / My Blood Sister Smash My Phone And Lock Me Outside / I Only Asked My Blood Sister To Test My Fiance Now They Want To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by 4GodsSake: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
i don't know how much this would fetch me but, this is the last option I have now, Please who knows where I can sell my blood, blood group 0+ and Genotype AA, I'm in a very good health..

I also want to know the danger of selling my Kidney but, for now I urgently need some money.. I want to sell my blood can someone help me with information I'm in Abuja..

Please I'm serious with this, If you don't any information for me the honorable thing to do is skip the thread or just read comments.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Life are hard for some people crybut do you think trading your blood or kidney is the good option?
Remember the implications ahead of it
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by Nedfed(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Am not in support of dat@Op
Hw much do you need?
I need to help becos CHANGE begins with me & you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by Larryfest(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lol....life don hard for dis country pass any other time in our history
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by 4GodsSake: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nedfed:
Am not in support of dat@Op
Hw much do you need?
I need to help becos CHANGE begins with me & you

Bro do you really want to help? I need 10,000 but, I'll appreciate even anything less.. I have just called Nisa but, the response I got is if I'm a voluntary donor then I can come straight ahead but, if for commercial its not instant they only invite me when there's need
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
be like say u Don dey mad
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by 4GodsSake: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
be like say u Don dey mad

Thank you
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by 4GodsSake: 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sell it to me,

I need 4litres...

Baba Dimeji asked me to bring some for my newest charm.

See if you keep joking with everything someday it might not be a joke for you but, your reality..
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by fineboynl(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
lol. i believe you are one of those shouting change and sai baba.
but the only thing i can say that you should fast and pray. message is coming

1 Like

Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by heendrix(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
4GodsSake:

Thank you

Guy I follow God take beg you....if you sell anything but your kidney is a no go area for you to sell coz during ANA 302 our lecturer made it clear if you sell ur kidney chances of survival is narrow
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
You DONATE Blood, not SELL.
As for your Kidney, you have only a Pair(2), so if you choose to sell one of it, just remember to stay extremely healthy for the rest of your life, you know what I mean.
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by 4GodsSake: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
heendrix:

Guy I follow God take beg you....if you sell anything but your kidney is a no go area for you to sell coz during ANA 302 our lecturer made it clear if you sell ur kidney chances of survival is narrow

I never see where to sell it first na im make.. what is the use of living a full miserably life? I better take that risk and live for good, Its better to die trying to better my life than than die on the street one day because I stole garri..

You and I know there's no job anywhere and no money to start any business so how do I live that lind life with two kidnies, how can you hunger stricken with two kidney..
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Most times, Blood is to be donated, not sold
As for your Kidney, you have only a Pair(2), so if you choose to sell one of it, just remember to stay extremely healthy, you know what I mean.
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by golor(m): 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
4GodsSake:
i don't know how much this would fetch me but, this is the last option I have now, Please who knows where I can sell my blood, blood group 0+ and Genotype AA, I'm in a very good health..

I also want to know the danger of selling my Kidney but, for now I urgently need some money.. I want to sell my blood can someone help me with information I'm in Abuja..

Please I'm serious with this, If you don't any information for me the honorable thing to do is skip the thread or just read comments.

Thanks

I pray God use someone to help you....bro, find anything doing no matter how small it's and above all, pray to what ever you have your conviction on, he will help you.

please I won't to know if you are the first born of your parents, I learnt AA are mostly for first child that has AA and AS as parents, wants to know the tenability of that.
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by AuroraB(f): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
embarassed God embarassed
How worse could it get cry
Blood is donated not sold.
Don't trade your kidney either.
Ain't there construction sites around you?
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by 4GodsSake: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
AleksAndrya:
Most times, Blood is to be donated, not sold
As for your Kidney, you have only a Pair(2), so if you choose to sell one of it, just remember to stay extremely healthy, you know what I mean.

Okay thank you AleksAndrya but, do you have further information on how I can go about selling one, I have been browsing the dangers of living with one kidney from what I read its just as you said to live healthy all my life while is even good.. I just want to know if you any mote idea
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by 4GodsSake: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
golor:

I pray God use someone to help you....bro, find anything doing no matter how small it's and above all, pray to what ever you have your conviction on, he will help you.

please I won't to know if you are the first born of your parents, I learnt AA are mostly for first child that has AA and AS as parents, wants to know the tenability of that.

No I'm the 5th
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Do not sell your Kidney 4GodsSake. It's not adviceable for any reason whatsoever. You might feel pressured, but, Do not.
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by 4GodsSake: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
AleksAndrya:
Do not sell your Kidney 4GodsSake. It's not adviceable for any reason whatsoever. You might feel pressured, but, Do not.

I'm tired!
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by heendrix(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
4GodsSake:

I never see where to sell it first na im make.. what is the use of living a full miserably life? I better take that risk and live for good, Its better to die trying to better my life than than die on the street one day because I stole garri..

You and I know there's no job anywhere and no money to start any business so how do I live that lind life with two kidnies, how can you hunger stricken with two kidney..

guy I want you to know somethings
1. the mountain top success story wount be sweet/ interesting without a story
2. suffering/discouragment is a stepping stone to greatness
3. no to go further as long as there's life there's plenty of life n chances

trust me it's not been easy as a student to but what's propelling me is not the challenges i'm facing rit now but how bright the future is after here
God's given us life with lot of benefits but alas the devil rob us ignorantly making us says bad words against ourselves n our creator. but God's always there for us only call on him

Dont give up bro the future's bright for you. every dissapointment is sure a blessing in disguise. tho it tarries wait for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by muller101(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Any nearby shrine will buy it
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
You might be, but do not dwell on selling your Kidney as a last resort to your problems, cos it's not. Just try and get a menial job no matter how little the pay might be, start something, you'll be thankful you did.
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by stevecantrell: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Well I know this old man on top of Zuma rock ...
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by Beosten(m): 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
AleksAndrya:
You might be, but do not dwell on selling your Kidney as a last resort to your problems, cos it's not. Just try and get a menial job no matter how little the pay might be, start something, you'll be thankful you did.

Why all these sermonizing and abstract preachments? Advice him about how to get his blood sold if you have info about it.

I'm disappointed in Op for stating the amount of money he needs. Let Op be reminded that the time of meeting humans with compassion is gone. Those actually feeling like helping others are those that don't have what to give. Once you have what to give, increasing it will be your next goal, not giving it out. Know that charity organizations solicit funds, get their cuts, and use the rest for charity as adverts to get more donors. The West is routinely sending aids in billions of dollars to Africa, but if you want a visa or work permit in their countries, you get shunned. I know you are not lying because I recently explored this option.

@4GodsSake, let me inspire you a little bit. In the town where I grew up, people were praying for their children to be as brilliant as I am. I stood no chance of obtaining higher education, and I still sought admission into the University. I could only afford going to school to write exams. Lectures? Never! Photocopies of notes saved me. I graduated with 2:2. I was born with hearing impairment that gives me about 60% of humans' ability to hear. There was no way I could hide the defect during job interviews. The highest paying job I can get will fetch me 25k monthly, but feeding and consumables alone will gulp the pay. But there is a degrading job I can do to earn more. I started doing this job despite the shame associated with it. Now the news in the town where I grew up is that despite being brilliant, I strut through the streets in the city where I live now. Distant relatives, who are resident in that town, are calling me now to stop disgracing them. Help me ask them if they ever paid my school fees.

I'm AA, blood group O, HIV negative, but there is no week I don't spend money on antimalarials.

I laboured for a year to write a novel, and published it on the prestigious Apple's iBookstore, after my work was rated to meet their standard, but a copy has not been sold. I set up gigs on Fiverr, but no patronage. In the town where I served, I used my alawee to set up a computer biz, having observed that those in the business there were extorting people. They chased me out of the town at all cost using physical threats, placing sacrifices infront of my shop etc.

Being very passionate about teaching, standard schools say my B.Tech degree disqualifies me. Now I live doing unskilled jobs. You may want to say why can't I reestablish computer biz, and I will tell you that furniture, wiring and other things I couldn't carry were left there. Generator mysteriously caught fire, three printers would break down at least once in two days.

The only thing that bothers me now is where to go that I won't be seen by those that know me, so that I can work in peace and gather money to start something great.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by Kokaine(m): 12:12am On Aug 31, 2017
4GodsSake:

Thank you
guy i dont advice you to do it. dont be so desperate in life. there is more to life than meet the eyes
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by luwabrooklyn(m): 7:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
Beosten:

Why all these sermonizing and abstract preachments? Advice him about how to get his blood sold if you have info about it.

I'm disappointed in Op for stating the amount of money he needs. Let Op be reminded that the time of meeting humans with compassion is gone. Those actually feeling like helping others are those that don't have what to give. Once you have what to give, increasing it will be your next goal, not giving it out. Know that charity organizations solicit funds, get their cuts, and use the rest for charity as adverts to get more donors. The West is routinely sending aids in billions of dollars to Africa, but if you want a visa or work permit in their countries, you get shunned. I know you are not lying because I recently explored this option.

@4GodsSake, let me inspire you a little bit. In the town where I grew up, people were praying for their children to be as brilliant as I am. I stood no chance of obtaining higher education, and I still sought admission into the University. I could only afford going to school to write exams. Lectures? Never! Photocopies of notes saved me. I graduated with 2:2. I was born with hearing impairment that gives me about 60% of humans' ability to hear. There was no way I could hide the defect during job interviews. The highest paying job I can get will fetch me 25k monthly, but feeding and consumables alone will gulp the pay. But there is a degrading job I can do to earn more. I started doing this job despite the shame associated with it. Now the news in the town where I grew up is that despite being brilliant, I strut through the streets in the city where I live now. Distant relatives, who are resident in that town, are calling me now to stop disgracing them. Help me ask them if they ever paid my school fees.

I'm AA, blood group O, HIV negative, but there is no week I don't spend money on antimalarials.

I laboured for a year to write a novel, and published it on the prestigious Apple's iBookstore, after my work was rated to meet their standard, but a copy has not been sold. I set up gigs on Fiverr, but no patronage. In the town where I served, I used my alawee to set up a computer biz, having observed that those in the business there were extorting people. They chased me out of the town at all cost using physical threats, placing sacrifices infront of my shop etc.

Being very passionate about teaching, standard schools say my B.Tech degree disqualifies me. Now I live doing unskilled jobs. You may want to say why can't I reestablish computer biz, and I will tell you that furniture, wiring and other things I couldn't carry were left there. Generator mysteriously caught fire, three printers would break down at least once in two days.

The only thing that bothers me now is where to go that I won't be seen by those that know me, so that I can work in peace and gather money to start something great.
d Lord is your strength
Re: I Want To Sell My Blood.. Where Can I Sell In Abuja? by Oreofepeters: 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2018
don't sell your blood it's not good, I could help.

(1) (Reply)

Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sex Position See Video / What Do You Remember This Woman For? / I Was Save By Dogs Yesterday After Drinking sex ehancer Drink For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.