Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / - (3637 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / What Is Freaking Wrong With These Photos (shine Your Eyes Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by Prof0fficial: 6:26pm On May 31, 2020
-
Re: - by Sunnymatey(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2020
Legit
Re: - by SocialJustice: 6:57pm On May 31, 2020
Prof0fficial:
after restless thought on how my mates are counting in millions and all I hear as their means of income is legit online business.
I kept wondering how I could also earn mine...
so I keep searching till I landed on this site where YOU ARE PAID ...I mean for real YOU ARE PAID FOR WATCHING SHORT VIDEOS ON THE SITE. you can withdraw your money by putting your Visa, MasterCard or PayPal details.
follow this link and SIGN UP. https://vrivideon.club/54836415220052/

then go to your email and verify your registration and start watching and u see your money in dollars. though it's small small cash but before u exhaust 1gig data you will make up to 30-50k
Show me your payment proof.
Re: - by jorion(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2020
Prof0fficial:
after restless thought on how my mates are counting in millions and all I hear as their means of income is legit online business.
so I keep searching till I landed on this site where YOU ARE PAID ...I mean for real YOU ARE PAID FOR WATCHING SHORT VIDEOS ON THE SITE. you can withdraw your money by putting your Visa, MasterCard or PayPal details.

then go to your email and verify your registration and start watching and u see your money in dollars. though it's small small cash but before u exhaust 1gig data you will make up to 30-50k

SCAM ALERT

7 Likes

Re: - by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 31, 2020
Woma gba E grin
Re: - by SweetCunt97(f): 7:08pm On May 31, 2020
Prof0fficial:

Someone should put their card details so una go sip all the money from the card eh? How much u done make? Too many thieves on NL these days.

4 Likes

Re: - by SocialJustice: 7:12pm On May 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Someone should put their card details so una go sip all the money from the card eh? How much u done make? Too many thieves on NL these days.
Too many ooo, stupid hungry thieves. I don't blame them. Country no easy.

1 Like

Re: - by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 31, 2020
This format is too weak

3 Likes

Re: - by Prof0fficial: 7:19pm On May 31, 2020
try and accumulate money first in your account on that site before thinking of
withdrawal then ...

when you want to withdraw your money you can try with your empty account that has MasterCard or Visa card or Receive money Via Western Union. the option is also there. success is risk but play safe.
Re: - by ObaOfUyo: 9:54pm On May 31, 2020
Prof0fficial:
so I keep searching till I landed on this site where YOU ARE PAID ...I mean for real YOU ARE PAID FOR WATCHING SHORT VIDEOS ON THE SITE. to withdraw your money just put your PayPal details and your money will be transferred to PayPal account. from PayPal acct u can then transfer to bank account.

I've signed up, how does it work
Let's clear their doubts
Re: - by Prof0fficial: 10:54pm On May 31, 2020
keep watching d short videos and get paid
u can make up to 100k in a day dats if u have data, charge ur phone and time
Re: - by Offpoint: 11:18pm On May 31, 2020
grin 4-9 dollars for watching videos?
Na so money easy

1 Like

Re: - by Prof0fficial: 12:06am On Jun 01, 2020
check this new link also: https://www.inboxdollars.com/r/1117619296?ref_src=link
it is more recognized. try and see.
Re: - by Prof0fficial: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
working for real
Re: - by pyrex23(m): 11:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Shocking that people still fall for scams like this..
Eyah..

1 Like

Re: - by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Prof0fficial:
check this new link also:
https://www.inboxdollars.com/r/1117619296?ref_src=link

it is more recognized. try and see.

yeye scammer!

1 Like

Re: - by StubbornGENIUS: 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

yeye scammer!
Hey Ej,how far? grin
Re: - by DonMekino(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
I have accumulated about $25 but I don't have PayPal account?
Re: - by Prof0fficial: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
https://www.paypal.com/ng/home

follow this link to set up PayPal.
Re: - by DollarBuddy: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
Prof0fficial:
so I keep searching till I landed on this site where YOU ARE PAID ...I mean for real YOU ARE PAID FOR WATCHING SHORT VIDEOS ON THE SITE. to withdraw your money just put your PayPal details or Western Union and your money will be transferred to you.

NOTE: You can also be paid Via Western Union, in case you are scared of exposing your account to risk.

from PayPal acct u can then transfer to bank account.

OR This Link: https://www.inboxdollars.com/r/1117619296?ref_src=link

this is for online survey, browsing

Sincerely, I don't think it's still paying. Watch videos on that site but not even a kobo reflected in my dashboard �
Re: - by DollarBuddy: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
DonMekino:
I have accumulated about $25 but I don't have PayPal account?

I watched two long videos but was not credited with any money. Why is it so?
Re: - by Prof0fficial: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Sincerely, I don't think it's still paying. Watch videos on that site but not even a kobo reflected in my dashboard �

mine is still paying me...I don't even have much time to watch much. I would have been counting in millions.
Re: - by Prof0fficial: 7:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
[quote author=DollarBuddy post=90275434]

I watched two long videos but was not credited with any money. Why is it so? [/quote

keep checking on d timer on d video and allow d video to finish then when d timer stops ticking. follow the simple instruction to validate payment for dat particular video.
Re: - by DonMekino(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
DollarBuddy:

I watched two long videos but was not credited with any money. Why is it so?
sometimes network cut or internet issue... happened to me once
Re: - by Veiniously: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
where is the payment prof?
Re: - by DollarBuddy: 7:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Prof0fficial:

mine is still paying me...I don't even have much time to watch much. I would have been counting in millions.

So how many referrals did you get?
Re: - by Veiniously: 8:41am On Jun 04, 2020
do this at your own risk the site domain change any how which is not suppose to be .....the site is registered from a very popular fraudulent area ......the site lied about their stay they said theyve been operating sine 2006 which is a bloody lie the site is not up to one month mind you this site has no known record of payment which is very hard to track due to frequent domain name change .....the site is just using you guys to draw traffic and promoting their site be very carefull as you email used in registering could me hacked and all valid information could be recieved. People sharing this site are mostly wiked people why? They are here to confuse you to register with their referal so they can try to withdraw because they too are not sure of the site because they have never cashed out before... they are guarding dem selfs and loss garuding you
Re: - by DonMekino(m): 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
please who has cashed out? lemme know how legit
Re: - by Mayng01(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
This format supposed weak me but na me weaken the format. Try again later.

(1) (Reply)

Nice Location To Chill In Ibadan / A Pastor Raped My Female Cousin / In Love With Two Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.