Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released (45444 Views)

Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by AfraTales(m): 6:32am On Aug 10, 2017
I'll create a professional blog with a .com custom domain for you at #3000

You can see some samples here:
www.infoguideafrica.com
www.afratales.com.ng

If you are interested, contact me here >>> http://www.infoguideafrica.com/p/contact-us.html

LIMITED DOMAIN NAMES AVAILABLE!
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by AmazingM: 6:36am On Aug 10, 2017
ProWalker:
Sharp sharp una don open account !!
Everything naaa bizinnnesss! grin
. Shut up! Do you know the condition those people are in? Do you care to know how their hospital bills are paid? Do you know how much is paid for a surgery? Do you know how many people's bills are to be paid for? If not for the contributions of good hearted Nigerians, how do you expect their bills to be paid? Do you think they are happy about their condition? Just ask God for forgiveness for this rubbish you just said and pray you don't find yourself in a condition that people will have to beg for money to help you!
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by BigBrother9ja: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

Sometimes,Taciturnity is bliss.

When stupid comments trigger you to make them,just restrain yourself.

These are victims of a massacre.We all know the state of most Nigerians at the moment coupled with the economic downturn of the country hence making some of the victims' family unable to provide the required financial support.

I don't see anything wrong with this!!!!
Shut up mumu

The government is rich enough.!
No need to burder people

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by ProWalker: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2017
Marcelinho:
So because of the small play wey that guy play na you bring all this grammar, somebody can not play with you in peace again abi?

Guy, in NL you develop tough skin and ignore a lot of things except insult that you should promptly always report
I no send those baggers oooh grin
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by ProWalker: 6:48am On Aug 10, 2017
This is where Ipob should ordinarily take care of things but no, they will rather prefer constituting nuisance by disturbing people going about for their daily survival

2 Likes

Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by chemberlin(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2017
mactoni91:
I taught the State Governor promised taking care of them...
he even said he'd mobilise more doctors to the hospitals where the victims re being treated.
Why are they now opening an Account?
I guess to make money from the incident
Now we see why this country has nothing to offer to it citizens again...and someone in the Senate is still planning on how to loot more...the best solution is for the country to split...to your tent oh Israel..
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by AlexanderDGreat: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Eternal rest grant the dead oh Lord and let thy perpetual light shine on them. Amen!
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Willahpih(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2017
It is a good move for quick and proper attention to the victims. And I plead the people involve to shun politics in funds made for these victims treatments. Please, Oh Lord, I pray for there quick recovery. Amen!
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by chemberlin(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2017
AmazingM:
. Shut up! Do you know the condition those people are in? Do you care to know how their hospital bills are paid? Do you know how much is paid for a surgery? Do you know how many people's bills are to be paid for? If not for the contributions of good hearted Nigerians, how do you expect their bills to be paid? Do you think they are happy about their condition? Just ask God for forgiveness for this rubbish you just said and pray you don't find yourself in a condition that people will have to beg for money to help you!
This is massacre that took place due to lack of security the government fail to give to its citizens so don't expect citizens to pay medical bills cos they are entitled to get free medical treatment in this situation...how many times hv u heard that those that survived bomb blast that citizens should donate for their medical treatment...this is a good reason why the Biafrans has to think right and fight for their right
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by skedman(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

These are victims of a massacre.We all know the state of most Nigerians at the moment coupled with the economic downturn of the country hence making some of the victims' family unable to provide the required financial support.

The president ,the acting president,the governor of that state are all aware of this fracas ,nmandi kanu inclusive and you see nothing wrong in opening an account .why are you people just keen on getting money at all means .these region are problem to themselve .marginalisation abi. The region dont love themselves
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by jaymichael(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2017
ameri9ja:

U mention Nigeria and legitimate income in the same sentence? Na u sabi
Lol, Nigeria wey even gateman dey do runs.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by henrimoto(m): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Built2last:
This shooting can not be drug feud.

The truth shall prevail
The hired assassins that were contracted did a wrong job.

That's not part of their job.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2017
They should demolish that church.

It's sacrilege, that church was built on drug/blood money.

God's presence can never be there.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Krixnimbus(m): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by morounkola(f): 7:13am On Aug 10, 2017
Well, looking at the names of the victims, it looks like target shooting to me! More than one family has at least two victims in there.
Primebuilders:

Investigation is on going wait for the report. Do not believe what the governor and police told u yet. That act is a terrorist act. We are not terrorist in the south. Even if there is a drug feud they would have look for their target victim and not spraying bullet on innocent worshippers
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by leonardosomto(m): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2017
Lord have mercy on thr dead
and repay the perpetrators
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Sanchez01: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2017
The Catholic Church is crazy. So they mean to tell me they don't have funds in the church's account they could use in compensating the families of these people?

What have they been doing with the monies received from 'Don Bishop'? Why can't they just ask him to assist the people he helped killed rather than ask Nigerians

Off all things, they had to open an account. Stupìd people.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Tchinaidi(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2017
ProWalker:
What a dumb statement.the height of yoir insensitively is alarming
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Bhella5(m): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Exponental:
35 affected. The Sun Newspaper claimed over 100 dead! Why does that Newspaper like bad news/story seff??
sensationalism. I hate that Sun for thier knack for bad news.
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by nengibo: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2017
hammer6:
HAUSAFULANI SHOULD TAKE CREDIT FOR THEIR ACTION, INSTEAD OF LYING AND HIDING LIKE COWARDS.

WAT WAS THE POINT IF U ARE SO AFRAID OF THE IGBOS DAT U CANNOT CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY.
D one dey claim in Enugu wat did you do
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by SEOManiac: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2017
TheHistorian:

The church should have enough to cater for it's members
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by ebosed: 7:23am On Aug 10, 2017
0b100100111:

Hello!

Its a question that demands answers and stop using insult to shy away from it.

What was the Lord doing when tens got massacred right inside his acclaimed abode?

The same question like, what was he doing when Judas sneaked into the disciples of Jesus, like what was he doing when he allowed Judas to betray Jesus and like what was he doing to allow the Romans crucify Jesus...God was busy making ALL things work together for our good. The last time my landlord evicted me...l asked the same question "what was God doing" to allow my landlord to evict me...3 years after, when I moved into my own house, l knew what he was doing.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Lastborn0074: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2017
1Sharon:
what was jesus doing about this
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by nengibo: 7:24am On Aug 10, 2017
morounkola:
Well, looking at the names of the victims, it looks like target shooting to me! More than one family has at least two victims in there.
Family members usually attend the same church, they were just in the right place at the wrong time
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by ebosed: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2017
Tchinaidi:
What a dumb statement.the height of yoir insensitively is alarming

How sensitive are you when you criticize and insult a sick president too? e dey pain you now...
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by francisbiz: 7:26am On Aug 10, 2017
ProWalker:
I just tire for black souls, by God's Grace I give something to some of the victims, but I am not paying into that account.
That account that the criminals that caused the mayhem will pay into.
They should beware of who they receive money from.

I feel for victims.
God is control.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by Bhella5(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Bhella5:
ProWalker:
This is where Ipob should ordinarily take care of things but no, they will rather prefer constituting nuisance by disturbing people going about for their daily survival
very well played
Bhella5:
Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by DBossNG(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2017
mactoni91:
I taught the State Governor promised taking care of them...
he even said he'd mobilise more doctors to the hospitals where the victims re being treated.
Why are they now opening an Account?
I guess to make money from the incident

Are u a Nigerian? If yes, do u still have confidence in the government? If yes, I wish u good luck. How ever, it is expedient to know that most government promises are vague.

1 Like

Re: Names Of Victims Of Ozubulu Catholic Church Massacre Released by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2017
scholes0:

Because they initially all thought the perpetrators were Hausa Fulani extremists or Boko Haram or Herdsmen etc, so the eastern newspapers all shot up and inflated the numbers to use as future propaganda, until the details came out that it was as a result of spillover of their global drug cartels / trade links.

South East Nigeria is gradually turning out to be like the Sinaloa region in Mexico. It looks like a joke now, but it is happening.

Yes ooooooo thanks man got two updates from your statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / Love Ogah, Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter, Lovely In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.