Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,361 members, 7,815,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber (1308 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) / Cheating On Your Barber. Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by phensbassey: 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2017
1. When you're on your way to another barber shop (for whatever reason), you'll keep looking around to make sure your main barber doesn't catch you.

"Who the hell was that?!" *jumps inside dustbin to hide*

http://www.zikoko.com/post/all-the-things-that-happen-when-you-cheat-on-your-barber

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
Lemme park here first
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by phensbassey: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
2. If the new barber does a really good job with your hair, the internal conflict will destroy your mind.

1 Like

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by phensbassey: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
3. You'll try and avoid your main barber for the amount of time it'll take your hair to grow back.

*This will be you whenever you see him coming.*

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by phensbassey: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
4. He'll inevitably catch you one day and ask why you haven't come in for your regular haircut, all the while eyeing your hair suspiciously.

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by phensbassey: 10:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
5. When this happens, you'll lie terribly.

"Errr....I've been sick oh. You see ehn, I went into a coma after an appendix surgery and my doctor seeing that my hair was bushy, gave me this haircut."

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by phensbassey: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
6. Then your barber will scream and shout, demanding to know why

1 Like

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by phensbassey: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
7. You'll break down in tears and apologize profusely. You'll tell him that it was just one time and even though you might have enjoyed it, it meant nothing to you.

1 Share

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by phensbassey: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
8. But he'll cut you off, announcing that what you two once had is now over and you're no longer welcome at his shop. He goes on to say that if you dare set foot in his shop again, this will happen::::::

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by cakez: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
hilarious post. Abeg where moderators dey. Come carry us go promise land. Remain small I for be FTC but one day ie go happen. 5 years on nairaland.... I don suffer
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
This sounds like when a man is cheating.
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rorachy:

hahaha.. yes na. That is the scene they are tryna paint.

So hilarious
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by sweeterman(m): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Lmao!!! That internal conflict... My current barber is that good and i had to stick with him...

I no more pass the street of my previous barber it feels like i cheated on my wife grin grin grin

Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by amylomo(f): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2017
Hummmm... Yeye dey smell
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by kazyhm(m): 8:01am On Aug 10, 2017
fantastically corrupt OP
Re: All The Things That Happen When You Cheat On Your Barber by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 10, 2017
Rorachy:

grin grin grin definitely

(1) (Reply)

What A Guy Wrote On Facebook About Fornication. / Happy Valentines Day HD Images 2018 – Best Valentine’s Day Images For Lovers / Please Help I Need To Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.